User Tag List

Page 1 of 18 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Eternal Purpose of creation !

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Eternal Purpose of Creation !

Eph 3:7-11

7Whereof I was made a minister, according to the gift of the grace of God given unto me by the effectual working of his power.

8Unto me, who am less than the least of all saints, is this grace given, that I should preach among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ;

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11 According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Col 1:14-16

14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

The creation of the world was Soterilogical and Redemptive for all intents and purposes..

Gen 1:1

1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

This is where God begins to manifest a Divine Eternal Purpose, which He eons afore time, purposed in Himself, the Triune God..

This Eternal Purpose was predicated upon God manifesting His redemptive [from sin] wisdom of His Chosen People, the Vessels of Mercy Rom 9:23..

Hence from all eternity God, That the world He created through Jesus Christ Eph 3:9 would be for the display of His manifold wisdom and grace in the redemption of Chosen lost sinners. Eph 3:10

10 To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

For the execution and accomplishment of this Eternal Purpose, God has sovereignly controlled the world from its beginning, and will continue until its consummation, and time will be no more.

All that happens in this world, mysteriously has Soteriological and or Redemptive meaning, that which is both good and evil is included. All has been ordained by God and serves to operate into the displaying the manifold Wisdom of God in the Salvation or Redemption of the Church and His Glorification Through Jesus Christ !
    Last edited by beloved57; February 17th, 2012 at 08:23 AM.
    "... I have my own private opinion that there is no such a thing as
    preaching Christ and him crucified, unless you preach what now-a-days is
    called Calvinism. I have my own ideas, and those I always state boldly. It is
    a nickname to call it Calvinism; Calvinism is the gospel, and nothing else."

Charles Spurgeon !

Over 500 post club PlastikBuddha's Avatar
    Still going to and fro in the earth, and walking up and down in it- but now looking up.
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To display the eternal idiocy of the lobotomized demiurge you are blasphemous enough to call "God"?
    "Those who have crossed
    With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
    Remember us--if at all--not as lost
    Violent souls, but only
    As the hollow men
    The stuffed men." ... T.S. Eliot
    γνῶθι σεαυτόν

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The eternal purpose of creation cont

So all that happens in this world both good and evil, plays a subordinate role or a supporting role in the redemptive grand scheme of things. Paul understood this sublime truth when He wrote to Timothy 2 Tim 2:10

10Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.

Notice, he endured all things for the elects sake, not everyone in the world, but the chosen ones, that they [ the elect] might obtain salvation [ an experiential knowledge] of that which is in Christ Jesus..

also 2 Thess 2:2

14Whereunto he called you by our gospel, to the obtaining of the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.

hence all the sin and evil thats in the world today, from the garden of eden, was purposed by God from all eternity, for it was no mistake, or accident that Adam sinned, but all was in pursuit to this end:

Rev 5:12-14

12Saying with a loud voice, Worthy is the Lamb that was slain to receive power, and riches, and wisdom, and strength, and honour, and glory, and blessing.

13And every creature which is in heaven, and on the earth, and under the earth, and such as are in the sea, and all that are in them, heard I saying, Blessing, and honour, and glory, and power, be unto him that sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb for ever and ever.

14And the four beasts said, Amen. And the four and twenty elders fell down and worshipped him that liveth for ever and ever.

Rev 7:9-12

9After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

10And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

11And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God,

12Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen.

Yes, it was to this end, that creation came into existence, with all its sin and shame, Oh what wisdom and Power..

Rev 4:10-11

10The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,

11Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.
    Last edited by beloved57; March 8th, 2012 at 01:23 PM.

Charles Spurgeon !

Precariously balanced on top of a mineshaft
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,604 Times in 2,375 Posts

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    So does this eternal purpose incorporate every aborted foetus, every miscarriage and every dead infant/child into the elect?

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Brain View Post
    So does this eternal purpose incorporate every aborted foetus, every miscarriage and every dead infant/child into the elect?
    we already are discussing that..though its possible, its not certain, all those could have been non elect as well, and consequently would go to hell for their sin in the their head, which would be satan..all the non elect, wether fetus or 100 yr old person, sinned initially in the devil their Father..

Then some could have been elect..we dont know..

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eph 1:4

4According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:

2 Tim 1:9

9Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

Rev 13:
    8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

Eph 3:9-11

9And to make all men see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:

10To the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be known by the church the manifold wisdom of God,

11According to the eternal purpose which he purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord:

Col 1:17-17

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

All such verses and passages as above, If understood properly, makes it abundantly clear, that the world, the universe was founded for mans existence to fulfill Gods Eternal Purpose centered in Christ Jesus !
    Last edited by beloved57; March 8th, 2012 at 01:26 PM.

Charles Spurgeon !

Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by beloved57 View Post
    we already are discussing that..though its possible, its not certain, all those could have been non elect as well, and consequently would go to hell for their sin in the their head, which would be satan..all the non elect, wether fetus or 100 yr old person, sinned initially in the devil their Father..

Then some could have been elect..we dont know..
    How can a foetus, or lets even say a zygote have any "sin in their head"?!

Your own personal belief system is monstrous.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,535 Times in 1,073 Posts

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    59 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Life's eternal will...............

~*~*~

The eternal purpose of creation is the mind and heart of Infinite Intelligence engaging itself, by multiplying, in-dividing and expanding itself, in the experience of "relativity", the One becoming "many"...and thru the manifold complexity of relationships discovering and unfolding its innate potentials of Love and Light.

pj

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We discussed that at least once before on TOL. It was an interesting discussion that developed from a thread I started. You can read it here: Do all dead babies go to heaven?
    "It is easier to contend with evil at the first than at the last." - Leonardo da Vinci

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - WHERE MAN CAME FROM

As you look at our Solar System, you see that the planets are in pairs of smilar sized orbs.
    Earth and Venus are almost the same size, Jupiter and Saturn are similar in size
    as is Uranus and Neptune. But when you look at Mars, it only has the Meteor Belt.
    What happened to the Planet that was probably there. The Scientists say that there
    is not enough Mass to make up a Planet out of the Meteors and Comets there.
    What happened to the rest of the Planet is a Mystery that may be answered here.

About 20 Billion years ago Two Energy Beings we know as GOD with their vast accumulated
    knowledge decided to create other beings like themselves. The Creators started
    with simpler Energy Beings of lesser qualities until they finally created a
    being similar to themselves full of wisdom and knowledge. His name was Lucifer.

As time progressed the millions of created beings helped in designing and
    creating vast star making structures made out of swirling gas that would compact
    hydrogen and helium gas into balls of burning gas of tremendous size that we call stars.
    Over millions of years a star cools and as the Hydrogen burns off, the Helium, under Fusion
    first forms Carbon molecules and after forming many other molecules
    and finally forms Nickle and Iron Molecules. Then under its own immense pressure
    the star shrinks to a brown dwarf and finally forms a planet.

The Energy Beings studied these planets to see what could be created out of the chemicals
    that were formed there. They created many things similar to what we have today
    on this planet . They also created the rudiments of physical life on other
    planets where conditions were just right. Some Energy Beings developed
    life forms and genetically experimented with them over millions of years.

Because the Universe was so large, God wanted more and more beings
    to contol it. How was he to accomplish this. God decided to make animals
    that mass produce and later change them into Spirit beings.
    As time went on Lucifer started to have confllicts when God told him
    that these animals would eventually have Authority over him.
    He did not want to be subservient to an Animal that he had genetically engineered.
    He became frustrated and angry and eventually thought that God was wrong
    to do this. . When he was rebuked, he became vengeful toward them
    and planned to destroy the Earth Animals by blowing up a nearby planet as it
    came near to Mars. So Lucifer and his Army moved the orbit of the other Planet
    so that it hit Marsand blew up and broke appart . It blew
    everything off of Mars including all the atmosphere and the water which flew off
    into space and accumulated on the other planets of Jupiter and Saturn.
    Large pieces of the broken planet traveled throughout the solar system causing
    havoc and destruction.
    Huge Comets pummelled Earth and pushed the flat ground into large deep craters.The
    Earth was moved off its axis and the poles melted. Where there had been rivers
    and streams, there were now Oceans. and seas. Everything was under water and it
    stayed that way for millions of years.

After blowing up that planet, Lucifer took his Army and tried to take over
    control of the Universe by attacking the Creators.
    He was defeated and imprisoned along with his Army on the Earth.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    The Creators had a Problem.
    What were they going to do if the other Angels decided to Rebel too ?
    How could they make them understand that Rebellion was not the Way to go ?

So, The Creators went off to another Solar System and continued the project
    and genetically engineered a physical being made out of the chemicals
    of the planet which could be controlled.
    After millions of years of developing and studying these physical beings
    in a balanced environment, the Creators worked out a plan.
    Because Lucifer Rebelled and wanted to rule the Universe
    they gave him these physical beings to Rule over.
    The Creators gave the physical beings a choice either to follow them or Lucifer.

After absorbing the fruit contaminated with Lucifers Perverted energy, the people were
    more spiritually connected to Lucifer and kept drifting away from The Creators.
    The physical beings suffered and died on this Earth because Lucifer caused them
    to go to war with each other.
    In fact , he Hated them because he realized that they were going to be in The
    Creators' Government and he and his army were going to be rejected and locked up
    for a long long time .

Jesus later gave the physical beings who followed HIM, HIS
    Mental Character Spirit that HE had built when HE was on the Earth,
    to help them fight and overcome Satan's evil Mindset.
    Their Reward for Overcoming the pulls of this Satanic world,
    would be Immortality and Membership in The Creators
    Universal Government.
    ============================================
    GOD HAS PROMISED US IMMORTALITY

Thanks
    Thanked 7,522 Times in 5,026 Posts

Mentioned
    35 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
    THE PURPOSE OF LIFE - WHERE MAN CAME FROM

About 20 Billion years ago Two Energy Beings we know as GOD with their vast accumulated
    knowledge decided to create other beings like themselves. The Creators started
    with simpler Energy Beings of lesser qualities until they finally created a
    being similar to themselves full of wisdom and knowledge. His name was Lucifer.
    The energy beam is back. How many years has it been?
    Jesus saves completely. http://www.climatedepot.com/ http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/

Titus 1

For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, whose mouths must be stopped

Ephesians 5

11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. 12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eternal purpose of creation is to bring Glory to God.

This is everything the evil bring glory to God's justice and judgment. The Love bring glory though love and obedience.
    "In the beginning, God." There was no heaven, where His glory is now particularly manifested. There was no earth to engage His attention... There was nothing...God was alone: self-contained, self-sufficient, self-satisfied; in need of nothing. Arthur Pink

Rookie
    Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    interesting story. have any evidence?

Thanks

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by torrent85 View Post
    Eternal purpose of creation is to bring Glory to God.

This is everything the evil bring glory to God's justice and judgment. The Love bring glory though love and obedience.
    Are you so much less evil than your neighbour?

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Are you so much less evil than your neighbour?
    In the eyes of man no. To God I am perfect, blameless, and without sin.
    "In the beginning, God." There was no heaven, where His glory is now particularly manifested. There was no earth to engage His attention... There was nothing...God was alone: self-contained, self-sufficient, self-satisfied; in need of nothing. Arthur Pink

Thread Information