Soon The 7th Angel Will Sound

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
There have always been false prophets; therefore, it has always been the end times (1 John 2:18).

Dear User Name,
Yes, you are right, to be honest! Yet, do you recall that there were true prophets too? But just remember they have already thought that real prophets were false, and so they killed them. They did it to Jesus and John the Baptist. They did it to many Christians, and disciples and apostles. You may want to call me a false prophet, but the fact remains that a true prophet CAN Make Some Mistakes!! God knows that about me, but you don't. Moses also made a mistake when hitting the rock, acting like it was by 'his' own power that brought the water forth, when it was really God's power. But he was still a True, Real prophet.

So was Jonah a real prophet. I mean, he has his own Book in the Bible. But he ran away from God's instruction to warn a city and was swallowed by a whale for 3 days! That's awful. He made a mistake. That didn't make him any less than a true prophet. He finally warned Nineveh, and God decided not to destroy it {the city}. That must have made Jonah look like a false prophet to everyone. Jonah felt so badly that he asked God to take his life, because it was Embarrassing. It has been embarrassing for me too, and God does punish me when I make a mistake in His Name, for that just goes without saying! It's not easy, but I do go on in my work for Him, nevertheless.

And wasn't it also Jonah who became angry when God withered up the gourd that was shading him from the hot sun? Another mistake that Jonah made! Still, Jonah was a True prophet, who makes mistakes, like mortal men do. It doesn't make him any less of true prophet, and it doesn't make me any less of a true prophet, also. I know now that I cannot bear witness of my own self. God will have to bear witness of me as being a true Witness of His who would come and prophecy, and He will do that in His own time.

None of you hardly know me, or about all of the prophecies that I have made that have come true. Ask my girlfriend, Salli, whom I've loved very much and still do. We lived together for years. I wanted to marry her and I told her no sex until marriage. Of course, we played around sexually. Well, we never got married, but she even asked me to marry her! Yet, I could not because I had dedicated my life to the Lord and I also have to remain a virgin with women {see Rev. 14:4KJV}. If I COULD have married her, and has some children, I would have, but she wanted a nice ring or no marriage, and I could not afford a $2,000 ring all of that time. I was only making $5 an hour from ABC, and $5/hr. also, at CBS-TV&Records. I worked at the United Nations also, where I made $5/hr. I was often also a busboy and a waiter! It does not pay well. All I could do was pay our rent, utilities and food. I would not let her help me pay rent! I was just that way.

But she can tell you that a NYC news reporter got seven inches of snow upon his NY Daily News office building in NYC within 48 hours of my telling him that God was with me. And God said He would prove to this reporter that He was with me and had sent me, by sending the seven inches of snow in Manhattan. I have my original letter to the reporter and also the newspaper saying that seven inches of snow fell there.

The reporter was scared to death about it happening and was calling my beautiful girlfriend for hours before I got home from my job at ABC-TV. She told me that when I came in and, after that, the phone rang again and it was the reporter asking me what did I want. He was terrified and said not to ask for anything more from God upon him. I told him that I wanted a 3-hour interview and he said Yes!! Well, I went to the interview and I was shaking, because I am an timid person when doing the newspaper interview. And what did he say? He said, I must be a false prophet because I was shaking and that Jesus said many false prophets shall come, and do miracles in the last days. So it was all hopeless and the Lord said that this was why He refuses evil people any signs! But the false prophets cannot make it snow. Only God can do that!! There are only certain signs false prophets can do.

Jesus also said in the Bible that two witnesses shall come in the last days and 'prophesy.' Read Rev. 11:3KJV. So yes, God is sending two witnesses, just like Jesus said in Rev., and they shall prophesy. I have told you that I am one of those witnesses and all I tell you is what I have heard from Him when He visited me, and what the angels said when they visited me. Also, I bear witness of the visions I have had, and all of my experiences. Of course, I can't help it if I make some mistakes! I have prophesied for many years and you know nothing of that at all, but I have had many TV and newspaper interviews, among other things. I've had TV cameras in my living room and have written a book. What in the hell do you people need to believe someone who comes to help you. Oh, or you will just condemn me for saying the word 'hell?' Well, I am upset too, just like Jesus was when He overturned the money changers' tables in the Temple. The word 'hell' is even in the Bible, so don't get on my case because I said the word.

Some of you here are so holier-than-thou, hotsy-totsy and you would have killed John the Baptist if he came today! The devil is in this world too, and he has no choice but to mislead you all, and if he doesn't, he's going back to Hell for another thousand years!! He is doing EVERYTHING HE CAN to avoid that fact!! Once again, they killed John the Baptist, stoned Stephen, and even killed Jesus on the Cross! Do you think it is weird that you all do not accept a different prophet whom the Lord has sent to you, namely me?? It's the devil causing people to not believe TRUE Prophets. Sure, they believe the false ones because Satan urges them to believe. Some of you here think negatively about me, but you are wrong, even if I make a mistake in some of my prophecies. God told you to judge a prophecy from Him by whether it {the PROPHECY} comes true, not judge a prophet that way! Read it all again. It is written in the OT, but I can't find the right scripture. Perhaps one of you here know which verses I am speaking of.

So you all just go on calling me a False Prophet. I think it is a hoot!! When God proves that I was true in the near future, I will feel sorry for you and forgive you all. Like I said, I am full of LOVE and I keep Jesus' Commandments to love even my enemies. I don't consider any of you my enemies, but some of you sure think you are holier-than-me! Just like the Pharisees! I'll let God prove me after I rise to Heaven before any of you rise, for that is what is written about me. Revelation says that these two witnesses shall rise and afterwards, the rapture shall occur for others. God forgive you, for you know not what you do.

Work with me while you have that chance, instead of wanting to hang me! My love is real and is a product of what Jesus stood for and wanted. I don't have phony love!! You are all my brethren, both women and men, and I know you each by the words of what I read from you here. That is how I get to know you!! That is how I grow to Love You!! Don't dis me, even for your own sake. Try to learn instead. I terribly regret that this post is so long, but I had to vent.

Lots Of Love, Care, and Concern For Each Of You!!

Michael

Last edited:

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Antichrists aren't the same as false prophets.

Dear glorydaz,

I don't consider myself as thinking that I am as good as Jesus Christ AT ALL! Also, I have not called myself Christ, nor said He is 'here' in the desert or 'there,' etc. I am certainly no antichrist. But I will mention that Jesus told us to feel gladly when men {or women} 'Revile' you or try to kill you, for they did the same to Him. So I am quite happy with you, and forgive you and of course, I do love you enough to know that you are one of God's children, too. You are my sister in Christ, both you and I being descended from Noah and his wife, and also Adam and Eve, so why should I fight my blood??

Now, Uri Geller Did compare himself to Jesus, asking his teacher if Jesus could do the same miracles that he/Uri could do by moving watch hands, compass needles, and bending silverware? I was told by the third angel that he/Uri was the Antichrist.

The third angel who visited me proclaimed {filling the entire living room with his loud, powerful voice}, "Do not follow after the beast, and his image/Uri, nor receive his mark/power in your right hand or forehead/mind.' And the angel explained to me that this 'psychic/Uri' would encourage 666 other men, women, and even children to also receive these 'powers' by concentrating hard and believing that they could have them. If you know God, you know that He said in the OT not to trust in fortunetellers, psychics, mediums, etc., and not suffer a witch to live. The angel explained to me that this man/Uri's number would be the same as a leader and the number of his followers, or as the number of a captain's soldiers. The angel said, "Let him who hath understanding count the number of the beast, for it is the 'number' of a 'man'/Uri, and his number is six hundred and sixty six.

By the way, the first angel I saw said, "Fear God and give Him Glory, for the 'hour' of His judgement is come upon all of the earth; and worship Him Who made the heaven and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters." I was in great awe and could not take my eyes away from staring at/watching the angel, because I was mesmerized, and knew that I had never before seen one, and thought I may never see one in my lifetime again. Oh, Life has been exceedingly awesome!

Much Love, In Christ!! May God Bless Your Heart, Hon!

Michael

Last edited:

glorydaz

Dear glorydaz,

I don't consider myself as thinking that I am as good as Jesus Christ AT ALL! Also, I have not called myself Christ, nor said He is 'here' in the desert or 'there,' etc. I am certainly no antichrist. But I will mention that Jesus told us to feel gladly when men {or women} 'Revile' you or try to kill you, for they did the same to Him. So I am quite happy with you, and forgive you and of course, I do love you enough to know that you are one of God's children, too.

In the first place, I wasn't addressing you. In the second place, you're a hypocrite and have nothing to forgive me for.

I have to laugh when you fools say you forgive people. You only show you're too ignorant to understand what you're saying.

Much Love, In Christ!! May God Bless Your Heart, Hon!

Now excuse me while I :vomit:

User Name

Greatest poster ever
Banned
Antichrists aren't the same as false prophets.

Regardless, there has always been false prophets. And antichrists are a sign of the end times, but there has always been antichrists. "There is nothing new under the sun."

genuineoriginal

Jesus treated the Sinners with LOVE and told them to repent.
Yes, and it is HATRED to tell Sinners that they do not need to repent to be saved.

Eating pork is spoken of as an Abomination in the same book as being gay. But I bet you don't treat people who eat pork chops as badly as you treat homos!
The Bible says that any man that commits a homosexual act has committed an abomination.
The Bible says that eating unclean animals shall be treated like an abomination to the children of Israel.
There is a big difference between God claiming that homosexual acts are an abomination to HIM and God instructing His people to act as if eating something unclean was an abomination.

The Bible also says not to steal. It is one of the Ten Main Commandments from God. But you treat a gay person worse than a thief here.
We are not living in a society that is teaching everyone to have PRIDE in stealing.
We are living in a society that is teaching everyone to have PRIDE in committing homosexual acts.

You are being homophobic.
I am not homophobic, but that won't stop the homosexuals from lying about it and claiming that I am homophobic because I state that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible.

What if everyone rejected you when you sinned before?
That is what Paul told the Corinthians to do to the man that was having sex with his father's wife.

1 Corinthians 5:11-13
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.​

I have already repented, and I also don't smoke cigs or cigars, have ANY sex, have very little alcohol {I have not drank alcohol in a long time}, just Fasted to God a day ago, I try not to cuss, etc.
You sound just like a Pharisee there.

Just as they wanted to stone and kill the adulteress because it was written, so do some now want to stone and kill the gay persons.

Deuteronomy 21:21
21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.​

That form of public execution was to serve as a deterrent to keep others from thinking they could do the same without consequences.
In our society, we publicly punish anyone that speaks out against homosexuality and refuses to participate in glorifying such an abomination.

The MOST important of Jesus' Commandments is LOVE, and you all do NOT LOVE your homosexual people. You despise them!
I do not despise homosexual people.
If I hated them, I would let them go into damnation for their homosexual acts without trying to tell them that they can repent and be saved.

What kind of Christian are YOU!!
I am an honest Christian.

You see, you are sinning because you are not keeping one of the Commandments of Jesus, which is Love thy neighbor as you do yourself.
Jesus was quoting the Old Testament.
Here is the verse in context, make sure you read the highlighted verse:

Leviticus 19:17-18
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.​

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Yes, and it is HATRED to tell Sinners that they do not need to repent to be saved.

The Bible says that any man that commits a homosexual act has committed an abomination.
The Bible says that eating unclean animals shall be treated like an abomination to the children of Israel.
There is a big difference between God claiming that homosexual acts are an abomination to HIM and God instructing His people to act as if eating something unclean was an abomination.

We are not living in a society that is teaching everyone to have PRIDE in stealing.
We are living in a society that is teaching everyone to have PRIDE in committing homosexual acts.

I am not homophobic, but that won't stop the homosexuals from lying about it and claiming that I am homophobic because I state that homosexuality is a sin according to the Bible.

That is what Paul told the Corinthians to do to the man that was having sex with his father's wife.

1 Corinthians 5:11-13
11 But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolator, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat.
12 For what have I to do to judge them also that are without? do not ye judge them that are within?
13 But them that are without God judgeth. Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.​

You sound just like a Pharisee there.

Deuteronomy 21:21
21 And all the men of his city shall stone him with stones, that he die: so shalt thou put evil away from among you; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.​

That form of public execution was to serve as a deterrent to keep others from thinking they could do the same without consequences.
In our society, we publicly punish anyone that speaks out against homosexuality and refuses to participate in glorifying such an abomination.

I do not despise homosexual people.
If I hated them, I would let them go into damnation for their homosexual acts without trying to tell them that they can repent and be saved.

I am an honest Christian.

Jesus was quoting the Old Testament.
Here is the verse in context, make sure you read the highlighted verse:

Leviticus 19:17-18
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.​

Dear genuineoriginal,

I am talking about what Jesus said, not what a verse in the Old Testament said. The New Testament was given by Jesus to give us an example on how to live. It does not mean that the OT is ancient or does not apply anymore, but it is His decision to forgive His Children, rather than having them all be bloodthirsty and wanting to stone, and kill. Jesus forgave an adulteress and He would have forgiven a gay person. But He did say, "Go, and sin no more." So that is what you have to try to do. What does the Old Testament say about adultery? Yet see what Jesus says in the New Testament. To the adulteress, "Your sins are FORGIVEN."

I do agree with you on some things, but I do not care what Paul said, if it goes against what Jesus taught. You are SUPPOSED to love your neighbor, and forgive each other. If Paul says otherwise, that is too bad. I'll go with what Jesus taught. And yes, I have already repented from being gay, so Forgive me and Love me for now. I overcame it and it was almost impossible. But it took me 35 years to end up the way I am now. My life is devoted to God and the Lamb, Jesus, and I try to keep their commandments. I stole a couple things when I was much younger, but God forgave me then too.

Jesus says to forgive 70 times 7. Do it. He taught you what to do. Forgive your gay brother or sister. Forgive your thief or adulterer, etc. LOVE EACH OTHER. There are killers in jail, but someone loves them, just like God and Jesus loved Paul enough to intervene in his life and save him. He was killing Christians! How bad is that? Do you think that being a gay man or woman is worse than Killing? God and Jesus still loved Paul even while he was still killing others. Jesus forgave those who killed Him!! He said, "Father, Forgive Them, for they know not what they do."

Sure, gays can repent, but it is a matter of being the right time for them to want to and be able to do it. It is just as hard as quitting cigarettes. The hardest thing that I did was quitting cigs. Rough, man! Anyway, I do think you should love your neighbor, whether he is gay or not. Jesus loved the adulteress while she was trying to be stoned by the mob of people. They would rather kill her and shed lots of blood instead of forgiving her for her actions. Jesus told them not to do it, for He said, "He who is Without Sin, Cast the first stone!" So we ALL have sins we're not proud of.

You can't just not love a person who is gay. How in the world is that gay person ever going to change if you don't give them time to place Jesus over a deep love and for them to interact with you and talk about things? There are gays now who are called queens, and they sorely overdo it! God will judge those who love and care about man dearly. He will also judge those who try to gang rape strangers or angels. That is a different situation. God said to Israel that she has done even worse than Sodom, and it will be more tolerable for Sodom in that day meaning being judged or not and being let into Heaven. I'm just trying to say, Don't judge someone for being gay. Love them like Jesus taught us. Don't try to whitewash the Love that Jesus said to people to do. God has a deep Love for men, too.

I love a person who is a sinner because otherwise, there'd be not many people left to love. Don't you understand? God loves you when you make mistakes or sins. His Love is REAL and STRONG, whether you are a sinner or gay, or divorced, or committed adultery, or a cheater, or whatever, etc.! Jesus set new commandments for us Christians to keep, which are Love God with all of your being, and Love Each Other. He said these are the two most important commandments and, if you keep them, the rest of the commandments will fall into place with time.

I'm glad you don't despise or hate gays and I agree with you that you should help them learn about God and Jesus and also repent. I loved God and Jesus Dearly, even though I had to be gay. I loved women too, but no sex. I must have had five or more girlfriends in my life. There was Marie, Kathy, Cheryl, Lynda, and Salli. I still keep in touch every month or more with Salli. I will love her for eternity. Sure I would have liked to have a wife and kids, but it was God's Will that I live like a eunuch, and keep my mind on Him, and Jesus, instead of a family. See Revelation 14:3KJV!! Maybe then, you'll understand. I had to be a virgin with women. I had no choice and God let me be that way.

Perhaps Satan thought, "Well how are these men going to do without sex with women??" "God won't be able to accomplish that." But God outsmarted them and let them be gay. If you don't believe me, which I figure you are very vehement against it, Well just ask God when you go to Heaven and see His Genius Ways.

Satan is down here with great wrath, knowing he has but a short time to beat God. So many people are out there choosing hate and violence. That is worse than just being gay. See Rev. 12:12KJV. You have NO IDEA what is really going on and how very much God has already done to fulfill those secret parables in Revelation. And i'm keeping quiet about a lot of things.

Oh well, I will end this for now. God's Ways are way above mans'. I agree with some of what you say, genuineoriginal, so don't think I'm not aware of what the Bible says about being gay and about eating pork. God said they were both abominations, and God has chosen to FORGIVE both in these last days, just as Jesus taught us to forgive thieves, adulterers, and each other. Those are sins too, but Jesus forgives sins. So does God. You perhaps don't understand the Real GOD's Love and Forgiveness, and you put too much importance on something the apostle Paul said. I will follow the commandments of Jesus over those of an apostle or disciple. Even one or two disciples sinned badly, yet you know that they are still loved. One disciple said he didn't know Jesus and one betrayed Him. Now those are worse sins than being a gay person, but you won't seem to know and understand that until after you go to Heaven and the Lord tells you. Disciples and apostles make mistakes too! John cried bitterly when he heard the **** crowing. But he had deserted Jesus and was still forgiven regardless.

I'll close for now finally. God and Jesus are Spirits of LOVE and they are NOT Unforgiving at all. They love gay people too, even before the gay person puts that sin away from him. You take care and it is nice to share views with you.

Very Real And Caring,

Michael

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

I am talking about what Jesus said, not what a verse in the Old Testament said.
Jesus taught what the Old Testament truly meant.

He forgave an adulteress and He would have forgiven a gay person. But He did say, "Go, and sin no more."
What does the Old Testament say about adultery? Yet see what Jesus says in the New Testament. To the adulteress, "Your sins are FORGIVEN."
Do you think that Jesus forgave an unrepentant adulteress or a repentant one?

I have already repented from being gay, so Forgive me and Love me for now. I overcame it and it was not easy. But it took me 35 years to end up the way I am. My life is devoted to God and the Lamb, Jesus, and I try to keep their commandments.
You could not have repented from being gay unless you knew that being gay is a sin.

Jesus says to forgive 70 times 7. Do it. He taught you what to do. Forgive your gay brother or sister. Forgive your thief or adulterer, etc. LOVE EACH OTHER.
All who have asked for forgiveness have been forgiven.
None who think they have done nothing that needs forgiveness will be forgiven.

I'm just trying to say, Don't judge someone for being gay.
Let's see how that works:
"Don't judge someone for being a rapist, murderer, thief, adulteress, idolater, or gay?"
No, that doesn't work at all.

I love a person who is a sinner because otherwise, there'd be not many left to love.
Isn't it scary to think that you are nicer than God?

don't think I'm not aware of what the Bible says about being gay and about eating pork. God said they were both abominations, and God has chosen to FORGIVE both in these last days, just as Jesus taught us to forgive thieves and adultery. Those are sins too, but Jesus forgives sins. So does God
Nowhere does the Bible say that people that eat pork will not enter into the kingdom of God, but the Bible does say that homosexuals, thieves, and adulterers will not enter into the kingdom of God.

MichaelCadry

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Jesus taught what the Old Testament truly meant.

Do you think that Jesus forgave an unrepentant adulteress or a repentant one?

You could not have repented from being gay unless you knew that being gay is a sin.

All who have asked for forgiveness have been forgiven.
None who think they have done nothing that needs forgiveness will be forgiven.

Let's see how that works:
"Don't judge someone for being a rapist, murderer, thief, adulteress, idolater, or gay?"
No, that doesn't work at all.

Isn't it scary to think that you are nicer than God?

Nowhere does the Bible say that people that eat pork will not enter into the kingdom of God, but the Bible does say that homosexuals, thieves, and adulterers will not enter into the kingdom of God.

Dear genuineoriginal,

Yes, Jesus did teach what the OT meant, and a lot of things that the OT said to do, but Jesus came saying not to do them. He said NOT to stone the adulteress, and He Forgave the thief on the cross next to Him, and said that he would join Him in Paradise. A thief does get into Heaven, according to whatever God judges and decides about them.

Jesus forgave an unrepentant adulteress. Why should she need His forgiveness if she had repented already. Read carefully.

I didn't know being gay was a sin when I was younger but I've got to tell you that I finally knew being gay was a sin, yet I continued in sin and hoped that God still loved me. For 35+ years, God still loved me, and forgave me every time. His love never left me the whole time that I was actively gay. But I finally repented when the Lord God encouraged me that it was time to make a change and out of my great love for Him, and Jesus, I decided to live my life the way They wanted me to, instead of the way that I wanted to. I did it out of feelings and Love for Them! God knew that I loved Him and Jesus the whole time that I was gay, and He continued to love me irregardless. Okay, I guess you can't understand that. I have to go on now.

You can't lump gays in with murderers, rapists, etc. Being gay is loving someone, and murdering or raping is forcing yourself on somebody. Forcing has nothing to do with love. That is why the angels caused the men to become blind. They were trying to Rape the angels!! Yes, the men were gay or bi, but what they did was not tolerable. But just being gay and not forcing yourself on someone is not the same. You will never understand, I guess. I do know that it is a sin, but Eating Pork is ALSO an Abomination. Read your Bible carefully. Check out the first time that God deems it such in the early Scriptures. And if God can forgive the Abomination of eating pork, He can forgive the Abomination of being gay, also. That is His choice! What do you want Him to do? Quit loving half of the world's people??!

Jesus also said not to judge, lest you be judged by Someone Higher. So don't judge a gay person to be unlovable or unforgivable, or not worth having as a good friend, etc. Jesus said GOD will Judge us instead. If God redeems some gay people, that is just fine! If He judges them to be forgivable and lovable, then that stands. I know that God loved me through all of my sinning because He continued to send angels to speak to me and the Holy Ghost to visit me a number of times.

Now, I haven't found one person here who seems to know what a visit from the Holy Ghost is like. I know, but I won't explain it here yet. It will take some time and I am trying to just answer your replies for now. Later, I may go into it.

Don't judge a murderer? Jesus came into the life of a murderer named Paul, and He loved this man before He visited him, knowing he was killing those who followed Him. So let Him judge a murderer, a rapist, a pork eater, or a gay person. God is wiser/smarter than us down here, so He has chosen to love us until we are able and ready to change our lives to serve Him. God knew about my life while I was still in the womb. Don't think that He didn't KNOW that He was going to cause me to be gay. It was part of His plan to keep me a virgin with women. See Rev. 14:4KJV. Check it out.

And being an idolater is hardly comparable to being gay. There are gays who love Jesus and God very much, which is the same in my case, and many others whom I've met. They are nothing like idolaters who try to worship idols instead of God. Not the same. I could go on with all of this, but I'm just not going to.

GO, I hardly think that I am nicer than God. There is no such Comparison!!

Now, those whom you mentioned can surely enter Heaven. Read what it says in Rev. 20:13,14,15KJV. "And the sea gave up the dead which were in it, and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them, and they were judged every man according to their Works. That means even some or many in Hell could make it into Heaven. There are gay people who do many good works, and have a strong love in their hearts, they give to those who ask for money or help, they go to church, etc. If they have asked Jesus to come into their heart and they accept Him as their Savior, and as the Messiah, etc., they will make it to Heaven, because they may be written in the Lamb's Book of Life. Of course, they will repent if Jesus asks them to or appears to all on Earth as He comes with the clouds of Heaven. Sinners will fall to their knees in fright, love, embarrassment, and amazement, and they will repent then, and call upon the name of the Lord.

So, repentance from abomination, which includes eating Pork and being Gay, whether you can find it in your Bible yet, or not, is necessary to enter the New Jerusalem. See Rev. 21:27KJV. And those who die and don't make it to Heaven during this Resurrection, will be given another chance after 1,000 years from Jesus establishing His Kingdom. See Rev. 20:5KJV. 'But the rest {remainder} of the dead did not Live AGAIN until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.' That means that they will be born again into another body, just like what we call reincarnation. That is also why Jesus said that John the Baptist was the same as Elias coming before Him. He was born again into the body of John the Baptist.

This is also why Jesus said that there will be those here {back when He was on Earth} who shall see Him come in the clouds, those also who pierced Him. It is because we were reincarnated from others in the past. It is so that we can keep coming back and finally learn how to live righteously, and know and Love God and Jesus, and learn about choosing Good over Evil. For this is the same thing that Adam and Eve had to learn. This is our reason for living on Earth over and over again. Our souls learn so much in each lifetime and have to keep coming back until we are ripe and ready to be resurrected. Some learn quicker than others. The meek shall inherit the Earth, and that is literal. The Earth shall not End, just because Jesus is coming back. Why else would it say in the Bible that the rest of the dead did not live AGAIN until the 1,000 years were finished? Why would Jesus say that the meek shall inherit the Earth if the Earth was Ended??

There is so much going on that you don't know about. I am a Witness of what I have Heard from the Lord and from angels, and what I have Seen from the same. I share my Testimony with all of you on these Forums and you ponder over what I say, and you seek to argue with the words I give sometimes, but it just makes me explain things better so that you can finally understand and really learn about God and Jesus. They are INTO Love and Forgiving us, the children of God. Just remember, Jesus said Forgive each other 70 times 7. He was trying to let you know that YOU have the Ability and Should Forgive others in your lives. God and Jesus have forgiven me 7,000 times 7,000 probably. It has been very hard to learn all that I have had to learn and endure all that I've had to. Being a witness has not been EASY! You have NO Idea.

See Rev. 11:4,5KJV. I'll go ahead and get going shortly for now. I don't think that I am better than anyone else, so don't even entertain those thoughts. It is only Satan trying to make accusations and lies. See Rev. 12:10KJV. The devil is just an accuser of all of us. Be careful, therefore. He is sneaky and very deceitful, and a LIAR, but he shall get his 'reward' soon enough. We shall be glad when the devil is bound and chained, and cast back into the bottomless pit.

Love Each Other. Will chat later.

Michael

genuineoriginal

Dear genuineoriginal,

Yes, Jesus did teach what the OT meant, and a lot of things that the OT said to do, but Jesus came saying not to do them.
No, Jesus said anyone that does the things that the OT said to do and taught others to do the same would be called great in the Kingdom.

Matthew 5:19
19 [JESUS]Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
[/JESUS]​

He said NOT to stone the adulteress
Jesus did not say not to stone the adulteress, Jesus told the crowd to throw stones (John 8:7).
However, there were a lot of problems with the way the crowd was trying to set Jesus up in that scenario.
The adulterer was not taken with the adulteress as commanded (Leviticus 20:10).
Everyone in the crowd was following a crowd to do evil (Exodus 23:2)
When the crowd departed, there were no longer the two or three witnesses demanded by the Law, so Jesus could not condemn the adulteress (Deuteronomy 17:6).
Jesus forgave an unrepentant adulteress. Why should she need His forgiveness if she had repented already. Read carefully.
I have read it more carefully than you have.
Jesus did not forgive her, He simply refused to condemn her without two or three witnesses.

John 8:10-11
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, [JESUS]Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?[/JESUS]
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, [JESUS]Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.[/JESUS]​

and He Forgave the thief on the cross next to Him, and said that he would join Him in Paradise.
The thief confessed his sins and repented (Luke 23:41).
He also trusted Jesus was the Christ, even though both were being crucified together (Luke 23:42).
He died in the faith, not as an unrepentant sinner like the other thief that went into damnation.

I didn't know being gay was a sin when I was younger but I've got to tell you that I finally knew being gay was a sin, yet I continued in sin and hoped that God still loved me.
That is exactly what is wrong with what you are trying to teach me.
First: our society teaches that being gay is not a sin.
Second: there are a lot of "Christian" churches that are now teaching that it God loves the unrepentant sinner.

For 35+ years, God still loved me, and forgave me every time. His love never left me the whole time that I was actively gay. But I finally repented when the Lord God encouraged me that it was time to make a change and out of my great love for Him, and Jesus, I decided to live my life the way They wanted me to, instead of the way that I wanted to. I did it out of feelings and Love for Them! God knew that I loved Him and Jesus the whole time that I was gay, and He continued to love me irregardless. Okay, I guess you can't understand that.
God did not love you so much that He overlooked your sin and accepted you as you were.
God's love for you was only manifested in Him being willing to accept you after you repented and returned to Him.

Romans 10:21
21 But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.​

You can't lump gays in with murderers, rapists, etc.
The Bible says that being gay is worthy of death by stoning, the same as adultery and murder.

Being gay is loving someone, and murdering or raping is forcing yourself on somebody. Forcing has nothing to do with love.
Adultery is about loving someone, yet it is given the same death penalty in the Bible as being gay.
Don't think that you can outsmart God on this matter.
God looked at the harm that adultery and being gay would do to His people and decided that they both would cause too much harm to allow those sins to spread.

I do know that it is a sin, but Eating Pork is ALSO an Abomination. Read your Bible carefully. Check out the first time that God deems it such in the early Scriptures. And if God can forgive the Abomination of eating pork, He can forgive the Abomination of being gay, also.
I have learned much about the Law in the Bible that you have not learned.
Eating pork has no effect other than making the person eating it unclean and unable to come into the Temple to worship God.
There is no penalty for eating pork.
God told the children of Israel that eating unclean beasts should be an abomination to them, not that eating unclean beasts was an abomination to Him.
Being gay is declared to be an abomination to God Himself and it is also given the death penalty, unlike eating pork.

Jesus also said not to judge, lest you be judged by Someone Higher. So don't judge a gay person
You seem to have missed this one:

John 7:24
24 [JESUS]Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.[/JESUS]​

I know that God loved me through all of my sinning because He continued to send angels to speak to me and the Holy Ghost to visit me a number of times.
You need to be careful when you are claiming that God did something special for you alone that He does not do for anyone else.

John 9:31
31 Now we know that God heareth not sinners: but if any man be a worshipper of God, and doeth his will, him he heareth.​

Now, I haven't found one person here who seems to know what a visit from the Holy Ghost is like.

2 Corinthians 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.​

God knew about my life while I was still in the womb. Don't think that He didn't KNOW that He was going to cause me to be gay. It was part of His plan to keep me a virgin with women. See Rev. 14:4KJV.
God would not cause you to be gay to keep you from having sex with a woman.
You have allowed yourself to become deceived by the Adversary.

There are gays who love Jesus and God very much
Those gays may claim they love Jesus and God, but what they have is not love.

1 John 5:3
3 For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.​

Right Divider

Body part
Dear genuineoriginal,

Yes, Jesus did teach what the OT meant, and a lot of things that the OT said to do, but Jesus came saying not to do them. He said NOT to stone the adulteress, and He Forgave the thief on the cross next to Him, and said that he would join Him in Paradise. A thief does get into Heaven, according to whatever God judges and decides about them.
Jesus followed the LAW.... the LAW required TWO or THREE WITNESSES.

Deut 17:5-7 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:5) Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, [even] that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die. (17:6) At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; [but] at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death. (17:7) The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

How many witnesses were there in John 8?

John 8:10-11 (AKJV/PCE)
(8:10) When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee? (8:11) She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

None. No witnesses, no judgment of death by stoning.