ECT DID PAUL BAPTIZE , ARE YOU SURE ??

DAN P

Hi to all amd even DISPENSATIONALIST say that Paul water BAPTIZED and he turn to face me and said , where does it say that Paul never BAPTIZED ??

I said read 1 Cor 1:17 , and it reads !!

For Christ did not SEND me to Baptize but to Preach the Gospel , not with wisdom of Word in Order that the Cross of Christ should not be made EMPTY !!

The first verb is SEND / APOSTELLO ,is in the Greek AORIST TENSE , ACTIVE VOICE and in the INDICATIVE MOOD OF FACT !!

What was Paul sent to preach , the Gospel of God , Rom 1:1 !!

The ACTIVE VOICE means that Paul was the subject that was sent !!

#2 The second verb is TO BAPTIZE / BAPTIZO , is in the Present tense , which speaks the Paul present time period and that points back to be sent not to BAPTIZE !!

#3 , The fourth verb is SHOULD BE MADE OF NONE EFFECT / KENOO is in the Greek AORIST TENSE that looks back to SEND and to Preach what God had sent Paul to do !!

The Greek word KENOO , means , to make Paul's preaching USELESS and DEPRIVE of FORCE of the Gospel of Grace !!

In other words WATER DOWN what Grace means and that causes CONFUSION as to what WATER BAPTISM and what GRACE means !!

Many see the Greek word BAPTIZE and to them it means WATER / HUDOR !!

Rom 1:1 says that Paul was APHORIZO / LIMITED to only PREACH the Gospel of God and that is what the APHORIZO also means that Paul HAD BOUNDARIES and that boundary is the MYSTERY !!

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi to all amd even DISPENSATIONALIST say that Paul water BAPTIZED and he turn to face me and said , where does it say that Paul never BAPTIZED ??
Paul said he baptized people.

1 Corinthians 1:14-16
14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.​

DAN P

Paul said he baptized people.

1 Corinthians 1:14-16
14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.​

Hi and read my OP on Acts 18:8 about Crispus and see how Crispus was BAPTIZED !!

That OP is on Acts 18:7 and 8 near the bottem of this PAGE !!

dan p

DAN P

Your posts become gibberish after the first line, so I don't often read more than that.
Was the OP on Acts 18:8 in this thread?

Hi and you always have a GOOD answer , so if it is GIBBERISH , learn English ??

You can always read Acts 18:6-8 and any one proficient in English will understand ??

Funny that I understand your FAKE NEWS , PERFECTLY and understand the CALLOW TYPE ALWAYS !!

dan p

DAN P

I don't know what your native language is, but it appears that it is not English.

It is always easier to understand a second language than to be good at communicating in that second language.

Hi and in your things , I refuse to read Acts 18:4-8 and see that CONTEXT , which is the Synagogue and Crispus is NOT in verse 8 , are you blind ??

And obviously you can NOT see that the 2 walls are JOINED TOGETHER in verse 7 ??

And in verse 8 Crispus and the Corinthians WERE HEARING Paul in Justus house worshipping God , to HARD to understand ??

You are truly CALLOW ??

dan p

Last edited:

genuineoriginal

Hi and in your things , I refuse to read Acts 18:4-8 and see that CONTEXT , which is the Synagogue and Crispus is NOT in verse 8 , are you blind ??

And obviously you can NOT see that the 2 walls are JOINED TOGETHER in verse 7 ??

And in verse 8 Crispus and the Corinthians WERE HEARING Paul in Justus house worshipping God , to HAED to understand ??

You are truly CALLOW ??

dan p

Paul states that he baptized Crispus in 1 Corinthians 1:14.
Acts 18:8 states that Crispus was the chief ruler of the synagogue, that he and his family believed Paul and that the Corinthians that believed were baptized.

You seem to be reading something into the verses that simply are not there.

DAN P

Paul states that he baptized Crispus in 1 Corinthians 1:14.
Acts 18:8 states that Crispus was the chief ruler of the synagogue, that he and his family believed Paul and that the Corinthians that believed were baptized.

Hi and I explained it PERFECTLY in my above post and have NEVER explained what Acts 18:4-8 MEANS !!

Try if if can ??

dan p

DAN P

Where does the bible show the other apostles baptizing?

Hi andyc , read Acts 1:5 For John indeed BAPTIZED with WATER / HUDOR , do you see water here , BUT you will be BAPTIZED with Holy Spirit not many of these DAYS AFTER !!

In others that only believe FAKE NEWS can see that WATER BAPTISM in many day is OUT and to be replaced by HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM and EVEN Acts 2:38 says you WILL RECIEVE / a verb in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , the GIFT of the Holy Spirit !!

You will never know what the GIFT IS ?

And in verse 39 the PROMISE of the GIFT of the Holy Spirit is also to their children scattered all over the Roman EMPIRE and also to those in the GREAT TRIBULATION !

dan p

genuineoriginal

Hi and I explained it PERFECTLY in my above post and have NEVER explained what Acts 18:4-8 MEANS !!

Try if if can ??

dan p
Try to read what the verses actually state instead of what you think they should be saying.

DAN P

Try to read what the verses actually state instead of what you think they should be saying.

Hi and I have explained what Acts 18:4-8 and what maybe you can do is say , LORD I BELIEVE , but help my U BELIEF so be !!

This will help , YOU ??

But I do not think so , just to much PRIDE !!

dan p

andyc

Hi andyc , read Acts 1:5 For John indeed BAPTIZED with WATER / HUDOR , do you see water here , BUT you will be BAPTIZED with Holy Spirit not many of these DAYS AFTER !!

In others that only believe FAKE NEWS can see that WATER BAPTISM in many day is OUT and to be replaced by HOLY SPIRIT BAPTISM and EVEN Acts 2:38 says you WILL RECIEVE / a verb in the Greek FUTURE TENSE , the GIFT of the Holy Spirit !!

You will never know what the GIFT IS ?

And in verse 39 the PROMISE of the GIFT of the Holy Spirit is also to their children scattered all over the Roman EMPIRE and also to those in the GREAT TRIBULATION !

dan p

Let me ask again more directly....

Where does the bible show the other apostles baptizing with water?

DAN P

Let me ask again more directly....

Where does the bible show the other apostles baptizing with water?

Hi and one verse is found in Acts 10:47 and 48 !!

Also in Acts 1:5 , the apostle John !!

In Matt 28:19 , Acts 13:24 , Acts 18:8 !!

Baptism will come back during the Great Tribulation as Mark 16:16 !!

dan p

andyc

Hi and one verse is found in Acts 10:47 and 48 !!

Also in Acts 1:5 , the apostle John !!

In Matt 28:19 , Acts 13:24 , Acts 18:8 !!

Baptism will come back during the Great Tribulation as Mark 16:16 !!

dan p

Where specifically does the bible show the other apostles water baptizing anyone?
The bible shows Paul baptizing people.
Surely the bible will show the other apostles water baptizing people, no?

andyc

Do you see that your desperate motive to have the other apostles water baptizing people, points to the fact that you're theology is more important to you than scriptural truth?

Yes?

turbosixx

I said read 1 Cor 1:17 , and it reads !!

You can't explain it in context and in harmony with the passage where Paul actually converted the Corinthians in Acts 18 and come out with YOUR conclusion.

Also, stick with English unless you don't trust the KJV translators.

DAN P

Where specifically does the bible show the other apostles water baptizing anyone?
The bible shows Paul baptizing people.
Surely the bible will show the other apostles water baptizing people, no?

Hi and I wrote some passages , and Jesus never baptized ONLY HIS APOSTLES !!!

dan p

glorydaz

Hi and read my OP on Acts 18:8 about Crispus and see how Crispus was BAPTIZED !!

That OP is on Acts 18:7 and 8 near the bottem of this PAGE !!

dan p

What I'm wondering, Dan, is if this is when the Lord sent Paul to preach the Gospel and stop the water baptism....which is why he can name those few he had baptized ie Crispus.

Acts 18:9 Then spake the Lord to Paul in the night by a vision, Be not afraid, but speak, and hold not thy peace: