STEPHEN HAWKING IS A BELIEVER TODAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arthur Brain

I view all kinds of threads and if you happen to be there, that's not my fault. I don't relish the thought of following you ANYWHERE.

Oh please, you seem to systematically make a point of neg repping a few posters on here so you're following them about alright. Grow the hell up and act ya age for a change GM. Why you bother doing it is anyone's guess.

Arthur Brain

I'll go where I please like everyone else, if you happen to be there, just don't post anything to me and I'll do the same for you. Now, LEAVE!

Then stop leaving your gormless little "hi" notes behind the scenes if you don't want people to have anything to do with you and start acting like someone who's a grown man.

Buh bye.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Sorry for all of the DISRUPTION caused by this poster, folks. He is consistently doing this out of his hatred for Donald Trump (As you can view on other threads) and his personal vendetta against, 'Old Gm."

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
I've asked the Mods to exile him from two other threads of mine and they were kind enough to do exactly that. Hopefully, he'll be removed from this one, as well. He's a very angry 'Leftist Brit' who happens to hate our President and lets it be known.

Status
Not open for further replies.