Jesus: The end and the fulfillment of the Old Testament

john w

Hall of Fame
The lost are under the law and will be judged by it, Christians are not under it, nor will they be judged by it, Romans 8:1.

Pate: The lost are under the law and will be judged by it,even though it does not exist, was destroyed, made void.

Got it.

This is the demonic reasoning of this clown, in the early stages of diminished capacity, trying on straight jackets, while watching "Wheel of Fortune," and "As The World Spins."

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate: Christ did not die for our sins, to abolish the sin debt/IOU, but died for nothing, in vain, as God should have just abolished the law,so that there would be no offense/sin/transgression.

=satanism

Pate: Being under the law, it's jurisdiction, means that you are automatically guilty, condemned, for breaking it.

Pate, to the judge: Abolish these laws, re. speeding, murder, rape, so that none of us can be under their authority, and break them!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!!!!

The judge: Throw this lunatic out of my court, and put him in a straight jacket.

This is the demonic "logic" of this man, who has the early signs of dementia.

Nope. I am a forever justified saint, as Paul never refers to other saints as "sinners," as you grind your big, bloody, wolf choppers, as your mission is to "spiritually" rape/molest/devour the sheep.

No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

Pate:We US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, because the laws of foreign countries do not exist.

Pate's Romans 6:14 corruption: "For you are not under the law, but under grace, because the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy and abolish the law, not the sin debt, and thus the law no longer exist."

No such thing as "The law no longer exist for Christians," but it does for others, you moron, as TOL laughs at your demonic "logic," butchering of the meaning of words.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries do not exist for US citizens, but those that are under it will be judged by it, as he, in dementia, intoxicated "logic," defines "do not apply," "have no authority/jurisdiction" for US citizens, as "do not exist."

Pate continues his demonic "logic," that, since someone cannot keep from doing/keeping the law of God, it must be destroyed/abolished/made void.And, unless a law is destroyed, we are under its authority.

Pate: Unless the laws against speeding, rape, murder, adultery.... are abolished/made void, we are all under it, and judged as guilty.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, we are all under it, and will be judged by it.

And he, in demonic drunkenness, corrupts/trashes/butchers the meaning of abolish/destroy/makes void, saying something can be destroyed/abolished for some, un-abolished , un-destroyed, un made void for others.

Demonic moron, spiraling into dementia....Seen it often, in the financial services industry...

That is his demonic "reasoning," from the pits of hell.

For eg.:

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

Pate asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and with his false, made up, satanic dichotomy, insists, in intoxication, that a law has to be "non existent," be destroyed, be made void, be abolished, or it is binding, has authority.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, Pate, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL.

You won't.

It is very apparent that you are Gospel illiterate. Your post contain little to no scripture. You need to do some serious Bible study.

For one thing you don't know how you are saved, nor do you understand what it means to be "In Christ".

Spiritually, I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, Ephesians 2:6. In the Gospel, sin, death and the devil have been destroyed by Jesus Christ. All that are "in Christ" are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. God sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ". This is all very spiritual. I doubt very much that you will understand any of it.

Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit. The law does not produce righteousness. The law will actually cause one to sin, Romans 7:7-10. This was what was wrong with the Pharisees. They were living by law when they should have been living by faith and the Holy Spirit. The law makes one a hypocrite, simply because no one can do it or keep it. It is a human impossibility. The purpose of the law is to reveal the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man. It does this very well.

This is why Paul said that the law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, Galatians 3:24. But then Paul said after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster, Galatians 3:25. After we are saved we live by faith and the Holy Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
That verse states that it is the enmity between Jews and Gentiles that was abolished.

The law produces enmity. Where there is no law there is no enmity. It plainly says, "Even the law of the commandments" The purpose was to make one new man. The new man "In Christ" lives by faith and the Holy Spirit.

Robert Pate

Banned
You really don't know anything about the scripture if you think that is what love your neighbor means.
Here is the verse in context:

Leviticus 19:17-18
17 Thou shalt not hate thy brother in thine heart: thou shalt in any wise rebuke thy neighbour, and not suffer sin upon him.
18 Thou shalt not avenge, nor bear any grudge against the children of thy people, but thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself: I am the Lord.​

If you love your neighbor as yourself, you will rebuke your neighbor for sin so your neighbor does not go into damnation.

Jesus told the rich young ruler to go sell all that he had and give it to the poor. That is how you love your neighbor as yourself.

Robert Pate

Banned
Pate: The lost are under the law and will be judged by it,even though it does not exist, was destroyed, made void.

Got it.

This is the demonic reasoning of this clown, in the early stages of diminished capacity, trying on straight jackets, while watching "Wheel of Fortune," and "As The World Spins."

The law does exist for the lost. But there is no law for those that are "In Christ".

john w

Hall of Fame
It is very apparent that you are Gospel illiterate. Your post contain little to no scripture. You need to do some serious Bible study.

For one thing you don't know how you are saved, nor do you understand what it means to be "In Christ".

Spiritually, I am "In Christ" and Christ is in heaven, Ephesians 2:6. In the Gospel, sin, death and the devil have been destroyed by Jesus Christ. All that are "in Christ" are complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10. God sees me as perfect and complete "In Christ". This is all very spiritual. I doubt very much that you will understand any of it.

Christians are not led by the law. They are led by the Holy Spirit. The law does not produce righteousness. The law will actually cause one to sin, Romans 7:7-10. This was what was wrong with the Pharisees. They were living by law when they should have been living by faith and the Holy Spirit. The law makes one a hypocrite, simply because no one can do it or keep it. It is a human impossibility. The purpose of the law is to reveal the righteousness of God and the sinfulness of man. It does this very well.

This is why Paul said that the law is our schoolmaster to bring us to Christ, Galatians 3:24. But then Paul said after faith is come we are no longer under the schoolmaster, Galatians 3:25. After we are saved we live by faith and the Holy Spirit.
Pate: Christ did not die for our sins, to abolish the sin debt/IOU, but died for nothing, in vain, as God should have just abolished the law,so that there would be no offense/sin/transgression.

=satanism

Pate: Being under the law, it's jurisdiction, means that you are automatically guilty, condemned, for breaking it.

Pate, to the judge: Abolish these laws, re. speeding, murder, rape, so that none of us can be under their authority, and break them!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now!!!!!!

The judge: Throw this lunatic out of my court, and put him in a straight jacket.

This is the demonic "logic" of this man, who has the early signs of dementia.

Nope. I am a forever justified saint, as Paul never refers to other saints as "sinners," as you grind your big, bloody, wolf choppers, as your mission is to "spiritually" rape/molest/devour the sheep.

No scripture asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God no longer, exists, and another Pate Dementia clone makes the false dichotomy that the law has to be abolished, not to be under its authority.

Pate:We US citizens are not under the laws of foreign countries, because the laws of foreign countries do not exist.

Pate's Romans 6:14 corruption: "For you are not under the law, but under grace, because the Lord Jesus Christ came to destroy and abolish the law, not the sin debt, and thus the law no longer exist."

No such thing as "The law no longer exist for Christians," but it does for others, you moron, as TOL laughs at your demonic "logic," butchering of the meaning of words.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries do not exist for US citizens, but those that are under it will be judged by it, as he, in dementia, intoxicated "logic," defines "do not apply," "have no authority/jurisdiction" for US citizens, as "do not exist."

Pate continues his demonic "logic," that, since someone cannot keep from doing/keeping the law of God, it must be destroyed/abolished/made void.And, unless a law is destroyed, we are under its authority.

Pate: Unless the laws against speeding, rape, murder, adultery.... are abolished/made void, we are all under it, and judged as guilty.

Pate: If the laws of foreign countries are not abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void, we are all under it, and will be judged by it.

And he, in demonic drunkenness, corrupts/trashes/butchers the meaning of abolish/destroy/makes void, saying something can be destroyed/abolished for some, un-abolished , un-destroyed, un made void for others.

Demonic moron, spiraling into dementia....Seen it often, in the financial services industry...

That is his demonic "reasoning," from the pits of hell.

For eg.:

Pate gets a speeding ticket. He goes to court, and, in front of the judge...

Pate:Judge, I demand that you abolish/destroy the law against speeding. It is not a good law, because I/others cannot keep it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!This law is not for my benefit, or society's-it is contrary to/against me/society!!!!!!!!!! Abolish it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And, if you do not abolish it, it automatically condemns me, judges me, as guilty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The judge: No, the laws are good, and are for everyone's benefit, including yours. They are not against you, are not contrary to you, they are not against society, they are not contrary to society, -they stand. The problem is with you/others breaking these good laws, and the debt you/others must pay for these offenses(sins) you committed. That is what is contrary to/against you/others. Pay the fine. The law cannot condemn you, just because it is in place.

Pate: No!!!!! Abolish the law!!!!!!!

The judge: Either pay the fine, or go to jail-the law stands.

Pate: No!!!!The laws are not good-they are the problem, not me!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Tell you what, Pate. Someone just paid your fine/debt/IOU(sin, offense, transgression) on your behalf. Justice is served. You are free to go(Christ died for our sins....paying the sin debt, IOU)

Pate: No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That person need not have paid my fine/debt!!!!!(Christ need not die to pay the sin debt/IOU). The solution is to abolish, destroy, make void, the laws against speeding(fill in the blank), so that we will not have to "do" these laws, obey them, and the solution is not the fine being satisfied(Christ-propitiation)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Benevolent, gracious judge: Lock up this man for dementia, contempt of court, lunacy-put him in a straight jacket.

Pate asserts that the holy, good, spiritual law of God has been abolished, destroyed, made void, and with his false, made up, satanic dichotomy, insists, in intoxication, that a law has to be "non existent," be destroyed, be made void, be abolished, or it is binding, has authority.

Tell us why, then, murder, theft, adultery, lying....are wrong, Pate, if their is no objective source outside of yourself, such as the holy, good, spiritual law of God, to define wrong. Tell all of TOL.

You won't.

john w

Hall of Fame
The law does exist for the lost. But there is no law for those that are "In Christ".
No such thing as the law is destroyed/abolished/made void for Christians, no longer is in existence for Christians, but is and undestroyed, unabolished, un made void, is re-existing for the lost, you moron.

That is demonic "logic."

musterion

The law no longer exist for Christians, but those that are under it will be judged by it.

This is why Paul said, "For you are not under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

Paul nowhere says the Law no longer exists for believers. That is completely and deliberately missing the point.

Believers are reckoned as having DIED to the Law. THAT is why they're not under Law, not because for them alone it somehow ceased to exist.

john w

Hall of Fame
Paul nowhere says the Law no longer exists for believers. That is completely and deliberately missing the point.

Believers are reckoned as having DIED to the Law. THAT is why they're not under Law, not because for them alone it somehow ceased to exist.

Correct.I/others showed him that we are dead to the law, not vice verse, but he keeps spamming.

john w

Hall of Fame

The law does not produce righteousness.

We, members of the boc know that, Pate. Nice bait 'n switch, false dichotomy, as you satanically assert that since the law exists, people are under it's authority.

Pate: The laws of foreign countries exist, so we are under their authority, judgment!!!!!!

=demonic slop

And you assert, on record, that the law does produce righteousness, with your made up "vicarious law keeping" doctrine of demons.

The law will actually cause one to sin, Romans 7:7-10.

=a satanic, corrupt, devil induced interpretation of this verse.

The LORD God, through Paul: The law is good, holy, spiritual, and not void. The problem is with man, inside of him, not with the law, and the sin debt/IOU is contrary to man, not the law.

Pate: To h with you, God, as your law is the problem, as it is not good, it is not holy, it is not spiritual, as it is void, as it is contrary to me, and the problem is not with me!!!!!!! It is with the law!!!! Abolish it!!!!!Destroy it!!!!

Contrasts.

john w

Hall of Fame
Hey, Pate-Is this alleged destroyed/abolished/non existing anymore/void unholy, not good, not spiritual law of God, according to you, reinstated, resurrected,raised from the dead, become "unabolished/undestroyed/un made void/re-existed," in the future?:

Zechariah 14 KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 66 KJV
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 24 KJV(during "The Great Trib")
1Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Revelation 12 KJV

7 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14 KJV

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Hey, Pate-Is this alleged destroyed/abolished/non existing anymore/void unholy, not good, not spiritual law of God, according to you, reinstated, resurrected,raised from the dead, become "unabolished/undestroyed/un made void/re-existed," in the future?:

Zechariah 14 KJV
16 And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

Isaiah 2:3 And many people shall go and say, Come ye, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for out of Zion shall go forth the law, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Micah 4:2 And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and he will teach us of his ways, and we will walk in his paths: for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

Isaiah 66 KJV
23 And it shall come to pass, that from one new moon to another, and from one sabbath to another, shall all flesh come to worship before me, saith the Lord.

Isaiah 24 KJV(during "The Great Trib")
1Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Revelation 12 KJV

7 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

Revelation 14 KJV

12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished. We now have a New Testament and a new and living way. It is called "living by faith". We don't live according to the Old Testament, this is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and rules that are found in the Old Testament.

genuineoriginal

The law produces enmity. Where there is no law there is no enmity. It plainly says, "Even the law of the commandments" The purpose was to make one new man. The new man "In Christ" lives by faith and the Holy Spirit.
You are taking that out of context and misinterpreting what Paul is referring to.

Ephesians 2:14-16
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:​

The "law of the commandments" that Paul was speaking about is not the law of Moses.

Paul is referring to the middle wall of partition being broken down.
On that middle wall of partition were warning inscriptions:

The Temple Warning inscription, also known as the Temple Balustrade inscription or the Soreg inscription[2], is an inscription that hung along the balustrade outside the Sanctuary of the Second Temple in Jerusalem. The inscription was a warning to pagan visitors to the temple not to proceed further. Both Greek and Latin inscriptions on the temple's balustrade served as warnings to pagan visitors not to proceed under penalty of death.
Original GreekTranslation
ΜΗΘΕΝΑ ΑΛΛΟΓΕΝΗ ΕΙΣΠΟ
ΡΕΥΕΣΘΑΙ ΕΝΤΟΣ ΤΟΥ ΠΕ
ΡΙ ΤΟ ΙΕΡΟΝ ΤΡΥΦΑΚΤΟΥ ΚΑΙ
ΠΕΡΙΒΟΛΟΥ ΟΣ Δ ΑΝ ΛΗ
ΦΘΗ ΕΑΥΤΩΙ ΑΙΤΙΟΣ ΕΣ
ΤΑΙ ΔΙΑ ΤΟ ΕΞΑΚΟΛΟΥ
ΘΕΙΝ ΘΑΝΑΤΟΝ
No stranger is to enter within the balustrade round the temple and enclosure.
Whoever is caught will be responsible to himself for his death, which will ensue.

Pic-2.jpg

The temple warning inscription above is located inside the Istanbul Archaeological Museum in Istanbul, Turkey. This stone marker was located in the outer court of the Jerusalem temple platform and warned Gentiles not to enter the inner court area of the temple on penalty of death. The inscription dates from the first century and would have been present in Jesus’ day. Compare Paul’s words in Ephesians 2:14—“For he is our peace, the one who made both groups into one and who destroyed the middle wall of partition, the hostility.”
Paul talked about peace between Jews and Gentiles at the same time he talked about reconciliation to God (cf. Ephesians 2:1-10). A literal barrier existed between Jews and Gentiles. In the Jerusalem temple was a series of concentric courts. The outer court was called the Court of the Gentiles. The Gentiles were allowed to go no further than that. Within it was the Court of Israel, and around that court a barrier included warnings that forbade Gentiles to cross the boundary and enter the temple proper. The rigid centuries-old distinction between Jews and Gentiles was symbolized by this barrier.​

The "the law of the commandments" that created the enmity was the warning of a death penalty for any Gentiles that would come closer to God by crossing the middle wall of partition.

musterion

Epoisses

If the law is still binding you should be keeping the Sabbath the way the Jews do.

You have no answer for that because you are ignorant of the law you supposedly uphold!

genuineoriginal

Jesus told the rich young ruler to go sell all that he had and give it to the poor. That is how you love your neighbor as yourself.
Jesus never said that selling all you have and giving it to the poor is how you love your neighbor as yourself.
You are mixing together things Jesus said as if they were related, when they are not.
Putting those two thoughts together makes no more sense than putting these verses together:

Matthew 5:31 It hath been said, Whosoever shall put away his wife, let him give her a writing of divorcement:
Luke 10:37b Go, and do thou likewise.

clefty

You are trying to use Old Testament scripture to make your point. There is a problem with that. The Old Testament along with the Old Covenant have been abolished. We now have a New Testament and a new and living way. It is called "living by faith". We don't live according to the Old Testament, this is why Paul said, "The Just Shall Live By Faith" Romans 1:17 and not according to laws and rules that are found in the Old Testament.

John W ended with revelations...but I guess your do what thou whilst includes rearranging the books now too