Why Homosexuality MUST Be Recriminalized! Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I should note that the same APA that removed homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders, somewhat recently attempted to remove pedophilia* from it, and has removed genital mutilation (transgenderism) from it as well.

From those notorious rightwing websites: The Huffington Post and GLAAD.

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder, American Psychiatric Association Says In New DSM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/dsm-pedophilia-mental-disorder-paraphilia_n_4184878.html

*(if HRC founder Terry Bean feels bad about raping children, then it's a mental disorder, if not, he's perfectly normal).

The APA Removes "Gender Identity Disorder" From Updated Mental Health Guide
https://www.glaad.org/blog/apa-removes-gender-identity-disorder-updated-mental-health-guide

Again: If you feel badly about taking a surgical knife to genitally mutilate yourself so that you can pretend that you're a member of the opposite sex, then you have a mental disorder.

Wow, that's the guideline Donald Trump's military is using to allow certain transgender people to serve.

"Transgender persons with a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria are disqualified from military service with three exceptions:
"1) those stable in their biological sex for 36 months prior to accession
"2) those in service diagnosed with gender dysphoria who do not require a change of gender and remain deployable
"3) those in service who received a diagnosis before this policy took effect may continue in service in their preferred gender and receive appropriate medical treatment
"Transgender persons who require or have undergone gender transition are disqualified from service.
"Transgender persons without a history or diagnosis of gender dysphoria may serve in their biological sex."
https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...tain-transgender-people-from-military-service

Speaking of Donald Trump: He has a new bestest friend.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Donald Trump's respect for mass murdering tyrants continues...

June 13, 2018

President Trump emerged from his historic summit with Kim Jong Un on Tuesday heaping praise on the North Korean leader for his intelligence, sense of humor, negotiating skills — and the “love” Kim supposedly has for his people, when he’s not starving them to death.
“He’s got a great personality,” Trump told Voice of America’s Greta Van Susteren. “He’s a funny guy, he’s very smart, he’s a great negotiator. He loves his people, not that I’m surprised by that.”
Most human rights observers and global watchdog groups would be.

https://www.aol.com/article/news/20...e-human-rights-groups-beg-to-differ/23458117/

North Korea, for 17 years straight, has been the world leader in persecution against Christians. One Holocaust survivor has stated that the North Korean concentration camps are as bad or worse than those were at Auschwitz.

https://www.opendoorsusa.org/christian-persecution/world-watch-list/north-korea/

180614092155-01-trump-nk-salute-exlarge-169.jpg

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I ran across this fraud who calls himself a Christian pastor while surfing the www.

His name is Joe Martin i.e. "the tattooed theist" and he's from Chicago. Unfortunately, there are many like Joe out there.

Matthew 7:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJa-AiAM86Q

If Joe Martin would like to join TOL I will gladly debate him.

I've been attempting to get new blood in this thread. A guy who goes by the name of "Kit the Coyote" wrote the following:

"I've tried five or six times to register on that site using two different email addresses and never got the needed confirmation email. Maybe you need to talk to your administrators."

Hopefully this problem will be addressed.

Truster

I ran across this fraud who calls himself a Christian pastor while surfing the www.

His name is Joe Martin i.e. "the tattooed theist" and he's from Chicago. Unfortunately, there are many like Joe out there.

I've been attempting to get new blood in this thread. A guy who goes by the name of "Kit the Coyote" wrote the following:

"I've tried five or six times to register on that site using two different email addresses and never got the needed confirmation email. Maybe you need to talk to your administrators."

I came across the same guy recently and I would most certainly not call him brother.

I watched the first 45 seconds of that video and realised the guy was stoned.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame

From my own interactions with Joe, he seems to be an extremely devoted Christian. Serious about his beliefs ... down to earth, decent guy.

Kit the Coyote

Well I tried one more time and YAY an email finally showed up. What been really amusing is the attempts to use my backup email address at comcast.net kept being rejected with a message that the remote server didn't exist. Comcast being one the largest ISPs in the US that was quite amusing.

Kit the Coyote

I should note that the same APA that removed homosexuality from it's list of mental disorders, somewhat recently attempted to remove pedophilia* from it, and has removed genital mutilation (transgenderism) from it as well.

Not All Pedophiles Have Mental Disorder, American Psychiatric Association Says In New DSM
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/01/dsm-pedophilia-mental-disorder-paraphilia_n_4184878.html

*(if HRC founder Terry Bean feels bad about raping children, then it's a mental disorder, if not, he's perfectly normal).

https://www.glaad.org/blog/apa-removes-gender-identity-disorder-updated-mental-health-guide

Again: If you feel badly about taking a surgical knife to genitally mutilate yourself so that you can pretend that you're a member of the opposite sex, then you have a mental disorder.

The general impression I have been getting is that the mental health community is moving towards a view that if you are comfortable and well adjusted in your life and are not a danger to others then you should not be seen as needing mental health treatment unless you really desire it. This is a recognition that trying to change things that are deep down in a person's psyche is simply not going to work unless they are actively involved in the attempt. And even then it is just conditioning.

Alcoholism is a good example, a person who is an alcoholic will always be an alcoholic. The factors in their pesonality that make them susceptible to over-indulging will always be there. But if they have managed to reach a place in their life where they are happy, well adjusted and have control of the temptation to take that first drink, there is no need for them to enter a treatment program.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I came across the same guy [Joe Martin, i.e. "the tattooed theist" who claims to be a Christian pastor in Chicago]recently and I would most certainly not call him brother.

I watched the first 45 seconds of that video and realised the guy was stoned.

There are definitely a lot of false prophets out there, making Christianity into something that they want it to be, even though Holy Scripture says differently.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
More on Joe Martin, the tattooed theist who claims to be a Christian pastor in Chicago IL:

From my own interactions with Joe, he seems to be an extremely devoted Christian. Serious about his beliefs ... down to earth, decent guy.

If you would like to go over Martin's 13 minute video with me we can discuss if his defense of homosexuality is biblical and then we can discus the act of homosexuality and the 'gay' agenda and see what's "decent" about them.

Truster

The general impression I have been getting is that the mental health community is moving towards a view that if you are comfortable and well adjusted in your life and are not a danger to others then you should not be seen as needing mental health treatment unless you really desire it. This is a recognition that trying to change things that are deep down in a person's psyche is simply not going to work unless they are actively involved in the attempt. And even then it is just conditioning.

Alcoholism is a good example, a person who is an alcoholic will always be an alcoholic. The factors in their pesonality that make them susceptible to over-indulging will always be there. But if they have managed to reach a place in their life where they are happy, well adjusted and have control of the temptation to take that first drink, there is no need for them to enter a treatment program.

I was an alcoholic for 30 years, but the Son set me free at 10:30am on July 17th 1999 and I am free indeed.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally posted by aCultureWarrior

Well I tried one more time and YAY an email finally showed up. What been really amusing is the attempts to use my backup email address at comcast.net kept being rejected with a message that the remote server didn't exist. Comcast being one the largest ISPs in the US that was quite amusing.

Thanks for persevering Kit. We had some pretty good discussions in another forum and I wanted to share your defense of homosexuality and the 'gay' agenda here.

Just to let you know, I don't debate in other threads on TOL, just this one, so if you say something elsewhere and want a response from someone who is interested in the truth, bring it here.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
I was an alcoholic for 30 years, but the Son set me free at 10:30am on July 17th 1999 and I am free indeed.

Kit and I met in a thread that was talking about the outlawing of therapy for sexually confused youth (i.e. youth with homosexual desires). The topic of God's free will was discussed in depth. Thanks for showing that God gave you the strength to overcome a behavior (and possibly the desire) that like homosexuality, is deadly.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/...n_4184878.html

https://www.glaad.org/blog/apa-remov...l-health-guide

i.e. since the mental health profession was hijacked by the LGBTQ movement, there is no such thing as sexual perversion, as long as the person engaging in it is comfortable doing so.

I couldn't have said it better Kit (in fact I've said the above numerous times throughout this 5 part thread).

While alcoholism disproportionately runs rampant inside the homosexual so-called "community",
https://www.cdc.gov/msmhealth/substance-abuse.htm

there is a huge difference between having same sex desires and having a taste for booze. Authentic psychologists (those who haven't jumped on the LGBTQ bandwagon) have helped many a person overcome their homosexual desires. Keep in mind that due to unmentionable trauma as a child which lead to those same sex desires, it's not an easy journey for all, but it can be done.

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
More on Joe Martin, the tattooed theist who claims to be a Christian pastor in Chicago IL:

If you would like to go over Martin's 13 minute video with me we can discuss if his defense of homosexuality is biblical and then we can discus the act of homosexuality and the 'gay' agenda and see what's "decent" about them.

No need ... I had already listened to the video. He absolutely did NOT defend homosexuality, but rather stated that it falls in the category of *sin*. He didn't play the "this is the only sin that is horrendous and should be discussed" game.

What this comes down to is that a Christian who is struggling with his/her conscience about homosexuality would feel open to sitting down and discussing the issue with Joe. You would be tuned out.

Truster

Kit and I met in a thread that was talking about the outlawing of therapy for sexually confused youth (i.e. youth with homosexual desires). The topic of God's free will was discussed in depth. Thanks for showing that God gave you the strength to overcome a behavior (and possibly the desire) that like homosexuality, is deadly.

The term addict has a root meaning and that is ajudged. When I was converted I began to study to find out exactly what had happened to me and why. In summary, my alcoholism was a judgement upon me for my sin. At the moment my sin was taken away the judgement was lifted and I did thirst no more. Homosexual lusts are a judgement upon men and women for the sins of irreverence and injustice in society.(Romans 1) The only cure is repentance by salvation.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
No need ... I had already listened to the video. He absolutely did NOT defend homosexuality, but rather stated that it falls in the category of *sin*. He didn't play the "this is the only sin that is horrendous and should be discussed" game.

What this comes down to is that a Christian who is struggling with his/her conscience about homosexuality would feel open to sitting down and discussing the issue with Joe. You would be tuned out.

Reviewing Martin's video: There is no case for "homosexual Christians". You don't have to "study it for yourself", you have to go with what Holy Scripture says. You can't identify with a sinful behavior (adulterous Christian, incestuous Christian) and still be a follower of Christ. When a person repents 1 Corinthians 6:11 they leave their sinful identity behind.

I also find it funny that Martin wants to "throw out" verses in Leviticus that deals with homosexuality but makes no mention of "throwing out" the verses in Leviticus that condemn incest and bestiality.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior

The term addict has a root meaning and that is ajudged. When I was converted I began to study to find out exactly what had happened to me and why. In summary, my alcoholism was a judgement upon me for my sin. At the moment my sin was taken away the judgement was lifted and I did thirst no more. Homosexual lusts are a judgement upon men and women for the sins of irreverence and injustice in society.(Romans 1) The only cure is repentance by salvation.

That's what therapy for those with same sex desires starts with: Discussing and understanding what happened in their life to bring on same sex desires. Once that process starts, people often times are on the road to recovery.

Status
Not open for further replies.