You have been removed from this thread

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
It all comes from their HATRED for our President and the defeat that Hillary suffered during the election process. That's all I have to say, for now, folks.

Danoh

Hey, Alinsky Junior,

You might have had a really good point there, except you didn't quote the part where I had you removed from that thread.

Oh. Right. Because I didn't.

You are an utter hypocrite and not particularly bright.

And guess what?

The leftists here know what you are, too.

Nope, right after my first comment on YOUR "Everyone Knew" thread, followed by your usual over-reaction, I ran smack into the words...

"You have been removed from this discussion."

Never mind your VERY well known banning of people from countless threads.

YOU have a problem, Must-linsky.

:chuckle:

That's right; a chuckle.

Because that is what your extremism inspires - a laughing AT.

You don't have to be that way, ya know.

Because Rom. 5:6-8.

Last edited:

Ktoyou

Hall of Fame
:think: To silence any opposing arguments. Kudos, it's working. There are far less members posting and far less debate currently occurring on TOL. Just a simple observation ...

The old idea was smacking those who held incorrect and poor theology ideas. They were the ones who got smacked.

Those who were unbelievers were usually ignored. or mocked for being on a theology forum and not holding to theos. Atheists were more a side show then.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
:think:

Note the Alinskyite appeal being made there. It's made TO unbelievers AGAINST believers.

Interesting. So very interesting.
I don't think the guy has a clue as to why there are hardly any MADs here that care to even bother studying with him anymore.
It was a disappointment to watch him deviate from actually studying with someone so he could promote all his links of videos, and sermons, and books, and articles, and his life story with every MADist that ever lived, every single time.
But if you start asking him pointed questions about details, he balks and goes off on some tangent about study habits or the history of MAD.
He's never been able to stay on point without throwing in a lecture about those things over and over and over.
And if that in itself wasn't frustrating enough, his egotistical and condescending attitude towards other MADs that wanted to study was atrocious.

He can take that how he wants.

Nevertheless ..... XX OO.

musterion

Kinda like how PJ got sketchy and LOLish when asked direct questions about FE? It all adds up to a conclusion, don't it.

I don't think the guy has a clue as to why there are hardly any MADs here that care to even bother studying with him anymore.

Respectfully disagree. I'm pretty sure he does know. It's not really about MAD. At least, not entirely.

annabenedetti

like marbles on glass
If TOLs managment sees fit to remove certain persons from certain conversations and you don't like it, go elsewhere. It's their site, not yours. Like Twitter and FB, they don't owe you a reason why.

mrscleaver_meme.png

WizardofOz

:think: To silence any opposing arguments. Kudos, it's working. There are far less members posting and far less debate currently occurring on TOL. Just a simple observation ...

This sad fact is indisputable. 'Truth smack' has turned into :allsmile: whining cowards who choose to silence the opposition.

It's boring and rather pathetic. I received my first warning/infraction in over 10 years simply because I rightfully called out @Caribou for catering to Musterion's :allsmile: whining cowardice.

Grow a spine and take your smacks like a champ. Whenever multiple posters are removed from a thread :shocked: the thread turns into an echo chamber for a few posts and then dies.

MTGA
Make TOL Great Again.

I should make a hat.

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
This sad fact is indisputable. 'Truth smack' has turned into :allsmile: whining cowards who chose to silence the opposition.

It's boring and rather pathetic. I received my first warning/infraction in over 10 years simply because I rightfully called out @Caribou for catering to Musterion's :allsmile: whining cowardice.

Grow a spine and take your smacks like a champ. Whenever multiple posters are removed from a thread :shocked: the thread turns into an echo chamber for a few posts and then dies.

MTGA
Make TOL Great Again

Indeed ... *spirited* debate actually needs opposing views to stay interesting and informative..

I should make a hat.

You should make a hat. :D