Justice Kavanaugh’s first test on abortion comes this week

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
If abortion is murder, wouldn't it be right to take up arms and use lethal force to prevent abortion from happening? Indeed, wouldn't you be morally obligated to do such?
Depends.

But you're obviously not interested in a sensible discussion, unless it is truly your belief that to execute an unborn baby for any reason is acceptable.

Is it ever OK to deliberately kill a child?

Learn not to be a troll.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Rusha

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So I take it you are opposed to the death penalty.

Different motivation. The only reason to be against abortion is to save lives. The only reason to be for the death penalty is to save lives. The common factor between the two is that both seek to punishment through death. The difference is that the DP protects others from the person being executed while abortion harms the innocent.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
If abortion is murder, wouldn't it be right to take up arms and use lethal force to prevent abortion from happening? Indeed, wouldn't you be morally obligated to do such?

i'll bite

yes

just as those who witnessed the mass killings of innocent jews by the state in nazi germany had a moral obligation to oppose it

but this would probably be better taken to a new thread

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The question must be: Is the taking of a life a sinful act and the answer to that is yes it is.
The "ProLife" supporters have yet to inform the nation as to how they intend to enforce the repeal of Roe v Wade - should the young women of the nation decide not to conform to their moral dictates!

Truster

The "ProLife" supporters have yet to inform the nation as to how they intend to enforce the repeal of Roe v Wade - should the young women of the nation decide not to conform to their moral dictates!

I couldn't care less what ProLife supporters say or do.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
The question must be: Is the taking of a life a sinful act and the answer to that is yes it is.

I couldn't care less what ProLife supporters say or do.

Evading the central question - if abortion is tantamount to "the taking of a life," what are the consequences for young American women who refuse to accept the conservative assertion that the government has the right to enforce full term pregnancies!

Do the conservative Christians, who supported Kavanaugh, now expect American women to have full confidence that as the "swing vote" he has their best interests at heart or, is he fulfilling the political promises made by this President, on his behalf?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Different motivation. The only reason to be against abortion is to save lives. The only reason to be for the death penalty is to save lives. The common factor between the two is that both seek to punishment through death. The difference is that the DP protects others from the person being executed while abortion harms the innocent.

But sometimes the death penalty takes an innocent life.

quip

BANNED
Banned

Then Truster's declaration is inaccurate. To be more precise, you, et al. are not pro-life but rather anti-abortion.