"Christ is the End of the Law" Romans 10:4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert Pate

Banned
You satanic pawn, with your false accusations. Show me where I said Christians are under the law, admitted devil child-show me, admitted satanist-my posts.

You won't, habitual liar, admitted closet Calvinist Catholic. You vile wolf-get off this site, as you litter it. And get saved, wolfie.

=satanic deception, straw manning deceit, as the admitted devil pawn equates not being under the law, not subject to it, which I showed him, as equivalent to the LORD God having replaced/abolished/destroyed/made void/eliminated/ended/vanished God's holy law-no scripture says that, and certainly not Romans 10:4 KJV, despite his satanic "interpretation"/distortion, from his daddy devil-=Pate's satanism.

To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

The trash talker wants you to be under a curse. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4.

john w

Hall of Fame
To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

The trash talker wants you to be under a curse. Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4.

1.To be under the law is to be under a curse. This admitted devil boy, with his vicarious law keeping satanic "doctrine," asserts that believers are imputed with the law keeping of the Savior, thus asserting that the law justifies. This is why he supports water baptism as saving us.

2. To pervert the scriptures, corrupting it(2 Cor. 2:17 KJV), like you do, slick Pate, a wolf, in sheeps' clothing, asserting that "not being under the law....Christ is the end of the law... Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4," means that the law was abolished/was destroyed/was done away with/was eliminated/no longer exist/is void/was replaced, is a doctrine of devils, straight from the pits of hell, and your perversion of the meaning of "destroyed/abolished/void" is also from your future home.

Robert Pate

Banned
1.To be under the law is to be under a curse. This admitted devil boy, with his vicarious law keeping satanic "doctrine," asserts that believers are imputed with the law keeping of the Savior, thus asserting that the law justifies. This is why he supports water baptism as saving us.

2. To pervert the scriptures, corrupting it(2 Cor. 2:17 KJV), like you do, slick Pate, a wolf, in sheeps' clothing, asserting that "not being under the law....Christ is the end of the law... Jesus is the end and the fulfillment of the law, Romans 10:4," means that the law was abolished/was destroyed/was done away with/was eliminated/no longer exist/is void/was replaced, is a doctrine of devils, straight from the pits of hell, and your perversion of the meaning of "destroyed/abolished/void" is also from your future home.

The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit. This is why he doesn't understand the scriptures. The Bible was written by Christians for Christians.

I never said that baptism saves, never. That is a lie. The trash talker lies a lot.

The reason that Christ is the end of the law for believers is because we are now called to live by faith and the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law.

"The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit brings life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

The trash talker wants you to live according to the law, so that you will be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

If the law has not been abolished we have nothing to look forward to in the judgment but condemnation. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man, but for sinners, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

The righteous man is led by the Holy Spirit, not the law.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit. This is why he doesn't understand the scriptures. The Bible was written by Christians for Christians.

Shut up, spammer. You say that word-for=word, copy'npaste, e to everyone on TOL, that disagrees with you, dealer in deceit, sophistry, fraud, posing as a member of the boc.

I never said that baptism saves, never. That is a lie. The trash talker lies a lot.

Habitual liar. And you cannot even get your story straight-you assert that water baptism saves, as you assert that righteousness comes from the law, from the Saviour walking in the law, as it is imputed, to you, for justification. Water baptism was one of the requirements of the law, moron-you don't even know that, idiot:

Matthew 3:15

And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

The Lord Jesus Christ was water baptized-part of the righteous requirements of the law. Pate assets vicarious law keeping, thus asserts, on record, that this water baptism of the Saviour, was imputed to him!!!!!!!!!!!!

I caught you, in another lie, and proved, once again, that you rarely study the bible itself, but only what others say the bible says.

The reason that Christ is the end of the law for believers is because we are now called to live by faith and the Holy Spirit and not the letter of the law.

"The letter (law) kills, but the Spirit brings life" 2 Corinthians 3:6.

The trash talker wants you to live according to the law, so that you will be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

If the law has not been abolished we have nothing to look forward to in the judgment but condemnation. Paul said that the law is not for the righteous man, but for sinners, 1 Timothy 1:9, 10.

The righteous man is led by the Holy Spirit, not the law.

=straw man sophistry, as he, once again, as an idiot, equates " that Christ is the end of the law for believers....being led by the the Holy Spirit" to the law being abolished/destroyed/eliminated/void/vanishing=his satanic interpretation, and Paul said no such thing, you vile, lying wolf.

"If the law has not been abolished we..."=he equates believers not being under the judgment/jurisdiction of the law as the law no longer exist, it is gone, it is void, it is eliminated=satanism

Pate's butchering of logic, his humanism thinks like this: US citizens are not under, not subject to, the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Mexico......so the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Mexico.....have been abolished, have been destroyed, no longer exist, are gone, are eliminated, have vanished!!!!!

Deluded moron.

Show me where I ever argued that I "want you to live according to the law," you lying satanic troll. and wolf, in sheeps' clothing. You won't, you piece of trash.

Get saved, lying devil child.

Last edited:

Robert Pate

Banned
Shut up, spammer. You say that word-for=word, copy'npaste, e to everyone on TOL, that disagrees with you, dealer in deceit, sophistry, fraud, posing as a member of the boc.

Habitual liar. And you cannot even get your story straight-you assert that water baptism saves, as you assert that righteousness comes from the law, from the Saviour walking in the law, as it is imputed, to you, for justification. Water baptism was one of the requirements of the law, moron-you don't even know that, idiot:

Matthew 3:15

And Jesus answering said unto him, Suffer it to be so now: for thus it becometh us to fulfil all righteousness. Then he suffered him.

The Lord Jesus Christ was water baptized-part of the righteous requirements of the law. Pate assets vicarious law keeping, thus asserts, on record, that this water baptism of the Saviour, was imputed to him!!!!!!!!!!!!

I caught you, in another lie, and proved, once again, that you rarely study the bible itself, but only what others say the bible says.

=straw man sophistry, as he, once again, as an idiot, equates " that Christ is the end of the law for believers....being led by the the Holy Spirit" to the law being abolished/destroyed/eliminated/void/vanishing=his satanic interpretation, and Paul said no such thing, you vile, lying wolf.

"If the law has not been abolished we..."=he equates believers not being under the judgment/jurisdiction of the law as the law no longer exist, it is gone, it is void, it is eliminated=satanism

Pate's butchering of logic, his humanism thinks like this: US citizens are not under, not subject to, the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Mexico......so the laws of Great Britain, Spain, Mexico.....have been abolished, have been destroyed, no longer exist, are gone, are eliminated, have vanished!!!!!

Deluded moron.

Show me where I ever argued that I "want you to live according to the law," you lying satanic troll. and wolf, in sheeps' clothing. You won't, you piece of trash.

Get saved, lying devil child.

The trash talker gets very upset when he is refuted. He probably starts cussing and beating his wife, if he has one.

Jesus was God's new Adam and our new humanity. "If any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

When Jesus was baptized he said, "Thus it becomes US to fulfill all righteousness" Matthew 3:15. Who you think the US was? The Us was you and me. All that Jesus did was for US. he was acting in our name and on our behalf.

When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for? did he fulfill it for himself? That is unlikely because he was without sin. He fulfilled it for us, because we cant, we are all sinners. Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker gets very upset when he is refuted. He probably starts cussing and beating his wife, if he has one.

Quite an impressive emotional diatribe, Pate. Weighty, girlie "man," now having a tantrum, eh, wolfie? Vs your satanic wife, or "domestic partner," Pate?

So there.

Jesus was God's new Adam and our new humanity. "If any man be "In Christ" he is a new creation, 2 Corinthians 5:17.

God now sees us as perfect and complete "In Christ" Colossians 2:10.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion, and more straw man sophistry, as he, once again, as an idiot, equates the above to the law being abolished/destroyed/eliminated/void/vanishing=his satanic interpretation, and Paul said no such thing, you vile, lying wolf.
When Jesus was baptized he said, "Thus it becomes US to fulfill all righteousness" Matthew 3:15. Who you think the US was? The Us was you and me. All that Jesus did was for US. he was acting in our name and on our behalf.

Confirmed, as I suspect. Pate, on record, asserts that water baptism saves, as He says that the Saviour's water baptism, part of the righteous requirements of the law, is imputed to us for justification=SATANIC

And he denied it just minutes ago, changing his story, as usual.

When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for? did he fulfill it for himself? That is unlikely because he was without sin. He fulfilled it for us, because we cant, we are all sinners.

His daddy devil tells him to keep spamming the above, although I/others, have addressed that numerous times, with him. "When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for?"-Yes, he fulfilled it for us, you devious snake, to be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, but not so as the law keeping walk of the Saviour is imputed to us, as you devilishly assert/spam. That is straight from hell, your future home.

Pate: What is propitiation?

Demonic moron, biblical buffoon.

Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

You assert that the LORD God justifies through the law, asserting that the righteousness of God is the law, and we are imputed with law keeping, vicariously, through the Saviour=satanism.

Robert Pate

Banned
Quite an impressive emotional diatribe, Pate. Weighty, girlie "man," now having a tantrum, eh, wolfie? Vs your satanic wife, or "domestic partner," Pate?

So there.

Quite irrelevant to your satanic assertion, and more straw man sophistry, as he, once again, as an idiot, equates the above to the law being abolished/destroyed/eliminated/void/vanishing=his satanic interpretation, and Paul said no such thing, you vile, lying wolf.

Confirmed, as I suspect. Pate, on record, asserts that water baptism saves, as He says that the Saviour's water baptism, part of the righteous requirements of the law, is imputed to us for justification=SATANIC

And he denied it just minutes ago, changing his story, as usual.

His daddy devil tells him to keep spamming the above, although I/others, have addressed that numerous times, with him. "When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for?"-Yes, he fulfilled it for us, you devious snake, to be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, but not so as the law keeping walk of the Saviour is imputed to us, as you devilishly assert/spam. That is straight from hell, your future home.

You assert that the LORD God justifies through the law, asserting that the righteousness of God is the law, and we are imputed with law keeping, vicariously, through the Saviour=satanism.

The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit. If he did he would know that, All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation.

In our name and on our behalf, we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

Because of Jesus we can now stand before God's Holy Court as perfect and complete in Jesus, Colossians 2:10.

The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Romans 10:4, so that now, all that do nothing more than call on the name of the Lord can be saved, Romans 10:13.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit.

If he did he would know that, All that Jesus is and all that Jesus did was for our justification and our salvation. ]

I said that, you piece of dung. But you equate, satanically, that one of the things that he did, was keep the law perfectly, in our place, and this is impute=law keeping justifies us=from the pits of hell.His daddy devil tells him to keep spamming the above, although I/others, have addressed that numerous times, with him. "When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for?"-Yes, he fulfilled it for us, you devious snake, to be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, but not so as the law keeping walk of the Saviour is imputed to us, as you devilishly assert/spam. That is straight from hell, your future home.

In our name and on our behalf, we have been justified, sanctified and redeemed, 1 Corinthians 1:30.

But not from your satanic vicarious law keeping, demon.
Because of Jesus we can now stand before God's Holy Court as perfect and complete in Jesus, Colossians 2:10.
The law has been fulfilled and abolished, Romans 10:4, so that now, all that do nothing more than call on the name of the Lord can be saved, Romans 10:13.
No scripture says that your satanic assertion that the law has been abolished/been destroyed/been made void/been replaced/been eliminated, demon-none.

Again-

Jesus justifies the ungodly, Romans 4:5.

Robert Pate

Banned
I said that, you piece of dung. But you equate, satanically, that one of the things that he did, was keep the law perfectly, in our place, and this is impute=law keeping justifies us=from the pits of hell.His daddy devil tells him to keep spamming the above, although I/others, have addressed that numerous times, with him. "When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for?"-Yes, he fulfilled it for us, you devious snake, to be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, but not so as the law keeping walk of the Saviour is imputed to us, as you devilishly assert/spam. That is straight from hell, your future home.

No scripture says that your satanic assertion that the law has been abolished/been destroyed/been made void/been replaced/been eliminated, demon-none.

Again-

If TOL did not have a no profanity rule the trash talkers post would be full of four letter words. You can't call anyone on TOL a S of a B, but you can call them dung, Satan, Demon, Pervert, Moron, etc. Does that make sense?

One of the great truths of the New Testament is that Jesus came into the world to save sinners. How does Jesus save sinners? He saves sinners by doing for sinners that which they cannot do for themselves.

In our name and on our behalf, Jesus fulfilled God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18.

In our name and on our behalf, Jesus atoned for our sins, 1 John 2:2.

In our name and on our behalf, Jesus abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we have been justified, sanctified and Redeemed, Corinthians 1:30. We are Complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

You cannot and will not be complete under the law

beloved57

pate

One of the great truths of the New Testament is that Jesus came into the world to save sinners.

That is a Truth 1 Tim 1:15 however people like you believe that Jesus came into the world to make salvation possible for sinners ! Thats not the same thing ! You teach that sinners Christ came to save wind up lost and condemned any way ! Dont you ?

john w

Hall of Fame
If TOL did not have a no profanity rule the trash talkers post would be full of four letter words. You can't call anyone on TOL a S of a B, but you can call them dung, Satan, Demon, Pervert, Moron, etc. Does that make sense?

One of the great truths of the New Testament is that Jesus came into the world to save sinners. How does Jesus save sinners? He saves sinners by doing for sinners that which they cannot do for themselves.

In our name and on our behalf, Jesus fulfilled God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18.

In our name and on our behalf, Jesus atoned for our sins, 1 John 2:2.

In our name and on our behalf, Jesus abolished the law, Ephesians 2:15, Colossians 2:14.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we have been justified, sanctified and Redeemed, Corinthians 1:30. We are Complete in Jesus Christ, Colossians 2:10.

You cannot and will not be complete under the law

You equate, satanically, that one of the things that he did, was keep the law perfectly, in our place, and this is impute=law keeping justifies us=from the pits of hell.His daddy devil tells him to keep spamming the above, although I/others, have addressed that numerous times, with him. "When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for?"-Yes, he fulfilled it for us, you devious snake, to be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, but not so as the law keeping walk of the Saviour is imputed to us, as you devilishly assert/spam. That is straight from hell, your future home.

Again-

Robert Pate

Banned
You equate, satanically, that one of the things that he did, was keep the law perfectly, in our place, and this is impute=law keeping justifies us=from the pits of hell.His daddy devil tells him to keep spamming the above, although I/others, have addressed that numerous times, with him. "When Jesus fulfilled every jot and tittle of the law, Matthew 5:18. Who did he fulfill it for?"-Yes, he fulfilled it for us, you devious snake, to be qualified to be the perfect sacrifice, the lamb w/o spot/blemish, but not so as the law keeping walk of the Saviour is imputed to us, as you devilishly assert/spam. That is straight from hell, your future home.

Again-

The trash talker does not believe the scriptures.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

The law is contrary to us. No one can keep it or do it, its an impossibility. So Jesus fulfilled it for us and then he abolished it for us. The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit. We are no longer led by law, we are led by the Holy Spirit.

Beware of those who teach against scripture.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker does not believe the scriptures.

"Blotting out the handwriting of the ordinances (the law) that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way nailing it to his cross" Colossians 2:14.

The law is contrary to us. No one can keep it or do it, its an impossibility. So Jesus fulfilled it for us and then he abolished it for us. The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit. We are no longer led by law, we are led by the Holy Spirit.

Beware of those who teach against scripture.

You deceiving spammer, as no scripture asserts that the law has been abolished/made void/destroyed/replaced.....and the law is not contrary to us, as that "the handwriting of the ordinances" is not a reference to the law, you satanic spammer, despite your daddy the devil telling you it is. Paul says that the sin debt is against us, you satanic pawn, not the law, as the law is good, holy, just, right.....the problem is with man, you hell bound moron, not the law. Again, to protect the lost, and the saved, from this "spiritual" raping wolf, Pate-again:

Colossians 2:14 KJV Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Survey Hebrews 7:15-16 KJV And it is yet far more evident if, according to the likeness of Melchisedec there arises another priest,Who is made, not according to the law of a carnal commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.

Survey Hebrews 9:9-10 KJV Which was symbolic for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him who did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
Which stood only in meat and drink offerings, and various washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed until the time of reformation.

God's law is not carnal,....the problem is with man....To wit, Paul...Romans 7 ff.KJV

Pate lies, and continues to lie, from the devil his father, the father of lies. "the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, idiot-you lied, or are just stupid.

"the handwriting of ordinances" is not equivalent to the law. Paul was referring to the sin debt, the "certificate of debt," the "charge against the accused,".....That, was nailed to the cross, as the custom, at that time, when one was crucified, was to post/nail the charges, against the accused, on said cross. Back then, a bond debt/certificate of debt, was cancelled, by being nailed to a post.

This "dogma"/"ordinances, was a document written in one's own hand as legal proof of indebtedness, i.e., a bond of indebtedness; a note of debt.

“handwriting”-“a note of hand, or writing, in which one acknowledges that money has either been deposited with him/her, or lent to him by another, to be returned at an appointed time.”

And then later it came to refer to any acknowledgment of debt. Get it? Sin debt. That is the meaning of the word “handwriting”-an acknowledgement of debt.

It refers to anything written with the hand, a bond, note of hand, it signifies a sort of note under a man’s hand, whereby he obliges himself to the payment of any debt. In other words, a note of debt or a note of guilt.

The record that contained the charges, was nailed to the cross-canceled. Not the law. The charges were against us....The certified copy of an execution order, which was against, was nailed to the cross.

'"the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, so stop scamming people on TOL, Pate,driving them away from Christ. And Paul's point-that debt was against us, or "notice of execution," not the law, as it is good, and holy, and just, and good.......

The handwriting of ordinances is not the law. Get your facts straight-sloppy. The charge against us, written order of a death sentence, "the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, as you assert, biblically illiterate one. You changed the scripture. "the handwriting of ordinances" is a reference to the sin debt,"note of debt," the "notice of indebtedness," "the charge," the notice of the, so to speak, "certified copy of an execution order," being nailed to the cross-not the law, itself.________
Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

10 And the commandment, which was ordained to life, I found to be unto death.

11 For sin, taking occasion by the commandment, deceived me, and by it slew me.

12 Wherefore the law is holy, and the commandment holy, and just, and good.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

14 For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

Pate, to Paul: Go to hell, Paul!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lord Jesus Christ nailed to the cross what was contrary to him...

Ephesians 2:15 KJV "the law of commandments contained in ordinances;"
Colossians 2:14 KJV "the handwriting of ordinances"
Hebrews 7:16 KJV "the law of a carnal commandment"
Hebrews 9:10 KJV "carnal ordinances;"

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

Get off this site, Pate, you admitted satanist, who spams the same thread, littering this site, with this dung. The devil child just started another thread on the same subject, as he is in the devil's clutches.

And catch this satanic statement:
The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit.

And thus, Pate cannot provide any objective reason against anyone, who says:"I am led by the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit tells me to have 4 wives, have sex with teens, and to commit murder, as there is no law, it has been made void/abolished/destroyed!!!!!! I am led by the Holy Spirit!!!"

Go ahead, wicked sophistry Pate-try. I will pick you apart.

Robert Pate

Banned
You deceiving spammer, as no scripture asserts that the law has been abolished/made void/destroyed.....and the law is not contrary to us, as that "the handwriting of the ordinances" is not a reference to the law, you satanic spammer, despite your daddy the devil telling you it is. Paul says that the sin debt is against, you satanic pawn, as the law is good, holy, right.....the problem is with man, you hell bound moron, not the law. Again, to protect the lost, and the saved, from this "spiritual" raping wolf, Pate-again:

Colossians 2:14 KJV Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross;

Survey Hebrews 7:15-16 KJV And it is yet far more evident if, according to the likeness of Melchisedec there arises another priest,Who is made, not according to the law of a carnal commandment, but according to the power of an endless life.

Survey Hebrews 9:9-10 KJV Which was symbolic for the time then present, in which were offered both gifts and sacrifices, that could not make him who did the service perfect, as pertaining to the conscience;
Which stood only in meat and drink offerings, and various washings, and carnal ordinances, imposed until the time of reformation.

God's law is not carnal,....the problem is with man....To wit, Paul...Romans 7 ff.KJV

Pate lies, and continues to lie, from the devil his father, the father of lies. "the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, idiot-you lied, or are just stupid.

"the handwriting of ordinances" is not equivalent to the law. Paul was referring to the sin debt, the "certificate of debt," the "charge against the accused,".....That, was nailed to the cross, as the custom, at that time, when one was crucified, was to post/nail the charges, against the accused, on said cross. Back then, a bond debt/certificate of debt, was cancelled, by being nailed to a post.

This "dogma"/"ordinances, was a document written in one's own hand as legal proof of indebtedness, i.e., a bond of indebtedness; a note of debt.

“handwriting”-“a note of hand, or writing, in which one acknowledges that money has either been deposited with him/her, or lent to him by another, to be returned at an appointed time.”

And then later it came to refer to any acknowledgment of debt. Get it? Sin debt. That is the meaning of the word “handwriting”-an acknowledgement of debt.

It refers to anything written with the hand, a bond, note of hand, it signifies a sort of note under a man’s hand, whereby he obliges himself to the payment of any debt. In other words, a note of debt or a note of guilt.

The record that contained the charges, was nailed to the cross-canceled. Not the law. The charges were against us....The certified copy of an execution order, which was against, was nailed to the cross.

'"the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, so stop scamming people on TOL, Pate,driving them away from Christ. And Paul's point-that debt was against us, or "notice of execution," not the law, as it is good, and holy, and just, and good.......

The handwriting of ordinances is not the law. Get your facts straight-sloppy. The charge against us, written order of a death sentence, "the handwriting of ordinances" is not the law, as you assert, biblically illiterate one. You changed the scripture. "the handwriting of ordinances" is a reference to the sin debt,"note of debt," the "notice of indebtedness," "the charge," the notice of the, so to speak, "certified copy of an execution order," being nailed to the cross-not the law, itself.________
Romans 7 KJV

7 What shall we say then? Is the law sin? God forbid. Nay, I had not known sin, but by the law: for I had not known lust, except the law had said, Thou shalt not covet.

8 But sin, taking occasion by the commandment, wrought in me all manner of concupiscence. For without the law sin was dead.

9 For I was alive without the law once: but when the commandment came, sin revived, and I died.

13 Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.

What the Lord Jesus Christ abolished was carnal/fleshly commandments and ordinances, and hand written ordinances=that is the context..= the decrees of exclusion established by men, which were rooted in enmity between Jew & Gentile,such as “touch not, taste not, handle not”(survey Colossians 2:21 KJV), man-made social class/caste system set in place by Oral Torah, and Jewish leaders, attempting to keep a social and religious difference between Jews and Gentiles. Ordinances/decrees were laws that were man-made. Paul was referring to man-made orders, in this verse through the term “ordinance”. These “ordinances” were, yes, indeed hostile/”hate”/”enmity”, as they restrained anyone other than “Jews” worshiping God. These ordinances made a clear separation between Jew and Gentile, by elevating one above the other, to an “elite status,” to the extent where gentiles were looked down upon, scorned, and disassociated, by Jews everywhere………..

Get off this site, Pate, you admitted satanist, who spams the same thread, littering this site, with this dung. The devil child just started another thread on the same subject, as he is in the devil's clutches.

The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit. This is why he does not believe the scriptures.

He want us to be under the law. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

"For you are NOT under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

We are under grace because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.

john w

Hall of Fame
The trash talker does not have the Holy Spirit. This is why he does not believe the scriptures.

He want us to be under the law. To be under the law is to be under a curse, Galatians 3:10.

"For you are NOT under the law, but under grace" Romans 6:14.

We are under grace because the law has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15.
Copyy'n paste, word for word, spam, from a satanist, prompted by his daddy devil to kreep spamming it,who flips the bird at the LORD God, lying to him, with his lying tongue, asserting, The law has been voided/abolished/destroyed, "god," as there is no law, and rape, murder, sodomy!!!!are OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=On RECORD

And as I, others, have showed you, devil child, not being under the law does not mean that it has been made void/abolished/destroyed/eliminated/replaced, you satanic piece of trash.

Pate: I am not under the laws of France, Mexico, Great Britain,and.... so that means the laws of France, Mexico, Great Britain, and have been abolished/destroyed/eliminated/made void/vanished!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOL laughs at you, moron. He hates the scriptures, not only not believing them, but deleteting/changing them.

You deceiving spammer, as no scripture asserts that the law has been abolished/made void/destroyed.....and the law is not contrary to us, as that "the handwriting of the ordinances" is not a reference to the law, you satanic spammer, despite your daddy the devil telling you it is. Paul says that the sin debt is against, you satanic pawn, as the law is good, holy, right.....the problem is with man, you hell bound moron, not the law. Again, to protect the lost, and the saved, from this "spiritual" raping wolf, Pate-again:

Romans 7 KJV

john w

Hall of Fame
And, as I predicted, satanic Pate won't touch this:

The law has been replaced by the Holy Spirit.
And thus, Pate cannot provide any objective reason against anyone, who says:"I am led by the Holy Spirit, and the Holy Spirit tells me to have 4 wives, have sex with teens, and to commit murder, as there is no law, it has been made void/abolished/destroyed!!!!!! I am led by the Holy Spirit!!!"

Go ahead, wicked sophistry Pate-try. I will pick you apart.

john w

Hall of Fame
And show me, Pate, where I ever argued that members of the boc are under the law. Show me-the quotes. And stuff any satanic attempts on your part to conclude that, in deceit, straw manning, because I testify to what the scripture says, i.e., the law is not abolished/destroyed/made void/gone................that believers are under it. If you do, TOL will, once again, see through your satanic deceit, treachery, bidding for the devil.

clefty

Where there is law there is judgment and condemnation.
yup...so right...is why the judgement day for ALL people...lucky for some they are IN HIM and COVERED from HIS WRATH...just like those who had FAITH His wrath was coming and obeyed instructions to be COVERED from it.

This is why Paul said to the Galatians, "Tell me that you desire to be under the law, Do you not hear the law?" Galatians 4:21.
those silly Galatians bewitched to going back to their laws and serving those which by nature are not gods...under a law which enslaves them and not born of the Jerusalem from above...FREE...by faith IN HIM...living by the SPIRIT...which knows HIM HIS WAY and follows it...keeping the Law a natural by product...side affect...

Kinda like when you play tennis in the spirit of the game you keep the rules instinctively and not even think about them...you probably dont play nothing though right? Too many rules...and stuff...too much work

You are too free to keep any rules...free bird rebel you are eh? Drive on sidewalks steal candy from kids, get a tattoo...lol

The law will damn you to hell.
yup...damn you to forever seperated from HIM HIS WAY...but by grace IN HIM my obedience to HIM HIS WAY to abide in His love COVERS me from that wrath...just like the obedient ones were covered and PASSED OVER...SAVED before...BEFORE the Law was even revealed to them...and now in the SPIRIT I dont live like I used to but WANT to wear HIS YOKE...and LIVE JUST AS HE DID...BY THE SPIRIT...

Funny how natural it is becoming...almost like I am getting ready to live somewhere else where ALL HERE are they that keep the commandments of Yah and the faith OF His son...by the Spirit...it knows HIM HIS WAY and follows it...

Dont worry about it though...way too many rules up there for free spirits like you...you will be rid of those pesky and annoying do gooders all talking about WANTING to abide in His love and live in the SPIRIT and stuff like that...

Status
Not open for further replies.