Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp73zbYwaqw

Notice that "Grosnick Marowbe" continues to evade addressing the fundamental issue as to how a Christian can support a President, who in his own words, as denied his need to seek God's forgiveness from sin - a pronouncement, according to 1 John 1:10, makes Christ out to be a "liar!"

Well, see, trump is not black. And wants white people to continue to be in control, especially rich white people because they are the only ones who can afford to join his golf clubs.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
Well, see, Trump is not black. And wants white people to continue to be in control, especially rich white people because they are the only ones who can afford to join his golf clubs.

Now, that was funny. :rotfl: I hear Trump keeps his 'Golf clubs' in 'THE' Cabinet. (consisting of the top leaders of the executive branch.) Get it? :darwinsm:

fool

Hall of Fame
Well, see, trump is not black. And wants white people to continue to be in control, especially rich white people because they are the only ones who can afford to join his golf clubs.
https://www.townandcountrymag.com/society/money-and-power/a9606/mar-a-lago-facts/
When Trump established Mar-a-Lago as a club in 1995, he welcomed Jewish members, African-Americans, and gay couples, all of whom had been prohibited from joining other Palm Beach clubs. Today, a section of the club's website offers this answer for how interested parties can explore joining:

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8lhOPgOYes

Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

Apparently "Donald J" thinks he can label the "fake news" media as "enemies of the people" and encourage his audiences to chant "lock her up" - only to absolve himself of all responsibility when a few individuals decide they now have permission to take it to the next level!

Words have consequences, particularly when they come from the President - providing approval for acts of violence against one political opponents and members of the media (ie body slams) is reckless, irresponsible and an abuse of public office!

Last edited:

zigzangle

Trump is the worst idiot ever to infest the White House, imo. He makes that country look stupid, how the heck the American people could voter that psycho in, I don't know. Hopefully he will be got rid of, by whatever means, sooner rather than later.

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Trump is the worst idiot ever to infest the White House, imo.

Well, he may be an idiot, but he's not the worst...

He makes that country look stupid,

I'm guessing you're not American?

how the heck the American people could voter that psycho in, I don't know.

People thought he was better than Clinton.

But that's a slippery slope, because Clinton is better than the devil...

Hopefully he will be got rid of, by whatever means, sooner rather than later.

Your grammar needs fixin'. Oh, and btw, saying that someone needs to be "got rid of by whatever means sooner rather than later" is called a death threat.

lifeisgood

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bp73zbYwaqw

Notice that "Grosnick Marowbe" continues to evade addressing the fundamental issue as to how a Christian can support a President, who in his own words, has denied his need to seek God's forgiveness from sin - a pronouncement, according to 1 John 1:10, makes Christ out to be a "liar!"

When have you voted for anybody running for any government office based on their "religious belief"?

lifeisgood

The Donald" spent 5 years leading the "birther" movement targeting the President's constitutional right to hold office, so why would Trump and his supporters now expect to be exempt from criticism when he assumed office?

The Presidency is absolutely the last occupation that any "narcissist" should seek - given their hypersensitivity and overreaction to being criticised!

In fact, Trump and others were simply following this guy's innuendo:

In fact, birtherism, as it’s been called, reportedly began with innuendo by serial Illinois political candidate Andy Martin, who painted Obama as a closet Muslim in 2004. That spiraled into a concerted effort by conspiracy theorists to raise doubts about Obama’s birthplace and religion — and essentially paint him as un-American. https://www.politico.com/story/2016/09/birther-movement-founder-trump-clinton-228304

I wonder why being that President Obama said that he was a Christian many times publicly, how come no one ever prayed over him publicly or started publicly any meeting with prayer or ever publicly asked for prayer and a president that does not claim to be a Christian ('cause he said he is a Methodist, can you believe it?) has been unashamedly being prayed over publicly, and have started a meeting publicly with prayer, etc. Just wondering out-loud.

fool

Hall of Fame
You know that's why he won right? Because his competitors kept saying that.
People took offence to Politicians belittling business. Trump runs the 48th largest corporation in the U.S. He employs 22,000 people. To have Politicians who overspend public money tell a guy who has to come up with the money to cash 22,000 paychecks every week that he doesn't belong on that stage rubbed people the wrong way.
Keep it up though, maybe it'll work next time.

He makes that country look stupid, how the heck the American people could voter that psycho in, I don't know.
Because he is a psycho, we sent a psycho to Washington, it was deliberate, and he's kicking ***.
Let me ask you a question zig, Mind if I call you zig? That wasn't the question but feel free to answer it. The question is;
If you're headed to a brawl do you take the best person you know? The Most well spoken, diplomatic, eloquent orator and wearer of fine dress?
Or do you take the meanest craziest brawler you know?
We took the second choice this time around.

Donald isn't even the apex of this, He brought Ivanka to to Washington for a reason.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond

you shoulda seen the drooling retard he took over from
He makes that country look stupid

stupid mountains and plains and rivers?

...how the heck the American people could voter that psycho in, I don't know.

i believe they "votered" that psycho in because the alternative choice, the evil criminal sociopath, who was a continuation of the clueless self-serving affirmative action president, was less appealing

apparently you're not an American - why on earth would you care?

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
A friend of mine was talking about the Trump/Russia business. I told him that I've never been on board with the Russian/White House collusion angle.

I think the president has a hard enough time colluding with his own cabinet.

Can you imagine him and that sieve of a White House keeping that big a secret for more than a day, day and half?