Trump could be the most honest president in modern history

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
it's always amusing to watch the trump haters wind themselves up in knots over something that rational people accept as "normal", for this man, for the profession he's in, for the background from which he comes

you special snowflakes are going to have a tough time of it the next six years :(

Crucifer

BANNED
Banned
it's always amusing to watch the trump haters wind themselves up in knots over something that rational people accept as "normal", for this man, for the profession he's in, for the background from which he comes

you special snowflakes are going to have a tough time of it the next six years :(

You know what's also amusing?
Watching people who won an election by the skin of their teeth have such a huge superiority complex and basically dig their own grave for the next run.
It's also funny to see just how fascist the Right became just a year prior to denying it up and down after being accused as such- seems like the Left weren't so wrong after all about what tinkers inside the mind of a Republican.

>Disdain for the lower classes; ironic inclinations to Uncle Sam just to hurt them

>Wanting to build a wall; nothing says 'mighty country' quite like revealing that you are the most insecure and reactionary people on Earth and want to cut off an entire continent :rolleyes:

>Kick everyone you don't like out, shoot down caravans, blame the poor for everything; you are surely the paragon of integrity.

>'Greatest the economy has ever been'- that would be sad if it were true, because it's only relevant to the magnates. Nobody's livelihoods are improving from it, and never will because American capitalism has already hit it's climax.

ok doser

...(this is what i believe exists) inside the mind of a Republican.

>Disdain for the lower classes;

not those members of the lower classes who embrace American values and are working hard to better themselves and their families, who are law-abiding and value education, decency, financial prudence, respect for God, etc.

you know - all those values that the retarded left refuses to recognize as necessary to success as a human

ironic inclinations to Uncle Sam just to hurt them

i have no idea what you were trying to say here :idunno:

>Wanting to build a wall; nothing says 'mighty country' quite like revealing that you are the most insecure and reactionary people on Earth and want to cut off an entire continent :rolleyes:

name me a single country that doesn't control it's borders

and then explain why they aren't also "insecure and reactionary"

and then google "which countries have the most immigrants?" and explain to me why the US is number 1, with a total almost four times that of the number 2 country, Germany

and finally, apologize for being such an incredible retard

>Kick everyone you don't like out, shoot down caravans, blame the poor for everything; you are surely the paragon of integrity.

this one's too retarded to respond to with anything more time consuming than :mock:Crucifer, the drooling retard

jgarden

BANNED
Banned

16 members of the Trump team had direct contact with Russians and yet failed to do their patriotic duty by reporting them to the FBI - how "normal" is that?

ok doser

16 members of the Trump team had direct contact with Russians...

and therefore...???

and yet failed to do their patriotic duty by reporting them to the FBI

what would they have reported to the FBI?

"Hey Jimbo! What's shakin'? Just wanted to let you know i talked to a russian this afternoon and felt it was my patriotic duty to tell you, since we're at war with them and they're the enemy"

exminister

The Five Stages Of Trump Supporter Denial
1. It’s a total lie! Never happened! Fake News!
2. It happened, but it is not a big deal, a nothing burger.
3. OK, it might be a big deal, but it is not illegal. So, who cares?
4. OK, it’s illegal but Crooked Hillary or Obummer did “something worse”, so its ok.
5. Get over it Snowflake! Libtard! Cupcake! You are a sore loser.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
my response to that would be...

OK, it's illegal, so stop whining and impeach him

Nah, need to wait till he loses in 2020, then find him guilty in a criminal trial and throw his fanny in jail.

I was thinking that perhaps he will try to cut a deal, no Federal charges if he resigns. But that will make him a LOOOOSER and of course donny's ego cannot take that. Plus NY is still liable to get an indictment on tax issues if the Fed's go away. Then he will get to blame his accountants and/or take the 5th like a mob boss.

If he ever gets convicted and has to do serious jail time, he will cry like a baby. Wont be able to cheat on his golf score, or his wife (oh wait, yes he will) and his blonde hair will be all dreary grey.

But at least Melania will be able to be rid of him.

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
and therefore...???

what would they have reported to the FBI?

"Hey Jimbo! What's shakin'? Just wanted to let you know i talked to a russian this afternoon and felt it was my patriotic duty to tell you, since we're at war with them and they're the enemy"
If there was nothing to hide concerning the nature of these contacts with Russians by Trump surrogates, why have so many been charged/plead guilty to lying to the FBI?

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
If there was nothing to hide concerning the nature of these contacts with Russians by Trump surrogates, why have so many been charged/plead guilty to lying to the FBI?

They all thought they were going to make a ton of cash with donny's Russian contacts. Oooops