Change my athiest opinion!

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Now i can conclude you guys have no reply left, your god is an imagination.
That's because you're stupid.

Proof will follow.

Like we have cartoons and your bible is unscientific and proved to be fake by science.

From astronomy to genesis to flat earth to name some.
:chuckles hard:
tada

daqq

So when it comes to facts you are trying to change the subject by calling me a troll? :chuckles:

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

I just learned what trolling actually means in another thread about trolling, the thread called "troll?", (but not from the OP, who apparently was not willing to offer up a definition of her own, lol). So from what I just learned it appears that, yes indeed, by some accounts your OP can be considered as trolling. However you need not worry about someone like me reporting you, (that simply isn't me), but if the shoe fits, and blah, blah, blah, and all that stuff. I simply do not see any reason why someone doing what you are doing should expect any sympathy. Not in a place such as this, where you have either unwittingly or knowingly offered yourself up for the next stoning, in such a place where most everyone loves a good stoning. I hope you are ready for the next round incoming hail stones: this time they may even be mingled with fire and blood. :chuckle:

WizardofOz

I used to believe about god being there, i was born in a religious family, i became athiest 3 years ago.

I came back to respond to you but reading your last comments convinced me it's obvious that you're an immature anti-theist troll who is a complete waste of time (and possibly intoxicated).

There are more intelligent and more respectful atheists here I'd rather converse with.

Enjoy your journey!

sam75299

I thought you were just trying to avoid questions and facts. Cause you don't have an answer. :)

Alright guys, if any of you have something to prove these facts wrong, you are welcome to debate.
Il just leave cause you both are dodging this question again and again.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Colossians 1 - KJV - Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, and Timotheus our brother,2 To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ which are at Colosse: Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.
3 We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
4 Since we heard of your faith in Christ Jesus, and of the love which ye have to all the saints,
5 For the hope which is laid up for you in heaven, whereof ye heard before in the word of the truth of the gospel;
6Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth:
7 As ye also learned of Epaphras our dear fellowservant, who is for you a faithful minister of Christ;
8 Who also declared unto us your love in the Spirit.
9 For this cause we also, since the day we heard it, do not cease to pray for you, and to desire that ye might be filled with the knowledge of his will in all wisdom and spiritual understanding;
10 That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God;
11 Strengthened with all might, according to his glorious power, unto all patience and longsuffering with joyfulness;
12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:
13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:
14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:
15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;
20 And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.
21 And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled
22 In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight:
23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;
24 Who now rejoice in my sufferings for you, and fill up that which is behind of the afflictions of Christ in my flesh for his body's sake, which is the church:
25 Whereof I am made a minister, according to the dispensation of God which is given to me for you, to fulfil the word of God;
26Even the mystery which hath been hid from ages and from generations, but now is made manifest to his saints:
27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
28 Whom we preach, warning every man, and teaching every man in all wisdom; that we may present every man perfect in Christ Jesus:
29 Whereunto I also labour, striving according to his working, which worketh in me mightily.

Ephesians 1:3-23 KJV - Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love:
5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,
6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.
7In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;
8 Wherein he hath abounded toward us in all wisdom and prudence;
9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:
10That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him:
11 In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will:
12 That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.
13 In whom ye also trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with that holy Spirit of promise,
14 Which is the earnest of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, unto the praise of his glory.
15 Wherefore I also, after I heard of your faith in the Lord Jesus, and love unto all the saints,
16 Cease not to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers;
17 That the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of him:
18 The eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that ye may know what is the hope of his calling, and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints,
19 And what is the exceeding greatness of his power to us-ward who believe, according to the working of his mighty power,
20 Which he wrought in Christ, when he raised him from the dead, and set him at his own right hand in the heavenly places,
21 Far above all principality, and power, and might, and dominion, and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come:
22 And hath put all things under his feet, and gave him to be the head over all things to the church,
23 Which is his body, the fulness of him that filleth all in all.

Ephesians 2 - KJV - And you hath he quickened, who were dead in trespasses and sins;2 Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
3 Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.
4 But God, who is rich in mercy, for his great love wherewith he loved us,
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)
6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:
7 That in the ages to come he might shew the exceeding riches of his grace in his kindness toward us through Christ Jesus.
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.
10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus unto good works, which God hath before ordained that we should walk in them.
11 Wherefore remember, that ye being in time past Gentiles in the flesh, who are called Uncircumcision by that which is called the Circumcision in the flesh made by hands;
12 That at that time ye were without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:
13 But now in Christ Jesus ye who sometimes were far off are made nigh by the blood of Christ.
14 For he is our peace, who hath made both one, and hath broken down the middle wall of partition between us;
15 Having abolished in his flesh the enmity, even the law of commandments contained in ordinances; for to make in himself of twain one new man, so making peace;
16 And that he might reconcile both unto God in one body by the cross, having slain the enmity thereby:
17 And came and preached peace to you which were afar off, and to them that were nigh.
18For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.
19 Now therefore ye are no more strangers and foreigners, but fellowcitizens with the saints, and of the household of God;
20 And are built upon the foundation of the apostles and prophets, Jesus Christ himself being the chief corner stone;
21 In whom all the building fitly framed together groweth unto an holy temple in the Lord:
22 In whom ye also are builded together for an habitation of God through the Spirit.

This is for samantha the troll and any new believers viewing.

daqq

I just learned what trolling actually means in another thread about trolling, the thread called "troll?", (but not from the OP, who apparently was not willing to offer up a definition of her own, lol). So from what I just learned it appears that, yes indeed, by some accounts your OP can be considered as trolling. However you need not worry about someone like me reporting you, (that simply isn't me), but if the shoe fits, and blah, blah, blah, and all that stuff. I simply do not see any reason why someone doing what you are doing should expect any sympathy. Not in a place such as this, where you have either unwittingly or knowingly offered yourself up for the next stoning, in such a place where most everyone loves a good stoning. I hope you are ready for the next round incoming hail stones: this time they may even be mingled with fire and blood.
chuckle.gif

A flaming Sam.
:flamer:

:thumb:

Ah, I almost missed that one, (I smell smoke, Sam). ;)

eleos

Study the Bible .... it will prove you wrong. Of course you will likely not do this ... that's what makes you a athiest.

Sherman

I identify as a Christian
Staff member
Administrator
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
First of all thats quite rude to talk like that gor someone's beliefs. I should talk **** about your belief or religion too but i won't cause that's not what my belief "athiesm" has taught me.

Secondly you talk about wars and hatred brother clearly we can see who is filled up with more hatred, making such harsh accusations without any proof or history.

Can you prove that all wars or even 50% of wars were started by atheists? Can you prove that most of us a mean and war minded unhumane?
If not then who told you? God?

You are just talking non sense brother, there are no teachings or beliefs or faiths of atheism lol. Its just disbelief of god.

I hope your rage ends here, coming back to the topic -
So you are saying till i am alive god wont help me? Magic is gonna happen afterwards?

[MENTION=20650]sam75299[/MENTION]

[FONT=&quot]1.[/FONT] Thou SHALL NOT use profanity or insinuated profanity on this forum. Crass potty humor is also discouraged here at TOL.

It might do you some good to go over all the rules by clicking the link, here

Lon

I wouldnt use the word "evil" , i would rather say he just doesnt care about what we do.

He is like a father who watches his children kill each other and not interfere, that is if he exists.
:)

Two points:

1) The FALL is us in the driver's seat. Sin 'separates.' Psalm 5:4
2) He does care. WE took the ball, at least our progenitors did. That is why we have to take up our cross and deny ourselves, giving Him authority over our lives. As long as there are people who will not do that? We'll always see these horrible things.

A third observation: You sound more like an agnostic, than atheist, at this point. Any truth to that do you think?