The Gospel That Justifies The Ungodly

Robert Pate

Banned
"Now to him that does no works, but believes on him that justifies the ungodly, his faith is counted for righteousness" Romans 4:5.

The Bible plainly teaches that Christians are justified (made right with God) by faith apart from the works of the law. The reason that Christians are justified by faith alone is because Christians are justified by Christ alone. Jesus is the Christians justifier.

"To declare, I say, at this time HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS: that he might be just, AND THE JUSTIFIER OF HIM WHICH BELIEVES IN JESUS" Romans 3:26/

The above should be the end of Calvinism, Catholicism, all religions. Jesus, not John Calvin or the Catholic church or whatever religion, cannot justify the ungodly. Jesus and Jesus alone justifies the ungodly. Some might say, "who then are the ungodly?".

Paul makes it very clear who the ungodly are.

"As it is written, there is none righteous, no, not one" Romans 3:10. "For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23.

All are born after Adam and have inherited Adam's fallen nature, Romans 5:12. We are born into sin, Psalm 51:5 and we die in sin. This is why our salvation is totally and completely outside of us and is found only in Jesus Christ and his Gospel.

Jesus in our name and on our behalf fulfills God's Holy Law, Matthew 5:18. Jesus in our name and on our behalf atones for our sins and the sins of the whole world, 1 John 2:2. This is how Jesus justifies the ungodly. Jesus comes into the world to do for us that which we cannot do for ourselves because we are sinners, Hebrews 7:25.

Because of the doing and the dying of Jesus we can now stand before God's Holy Court as justified. God can find no sin in the man that confesses with his mouth the Lord Jesus and believes in his heart that God has raised him from the dead, Romans 10:9.

beloved57

pate

. The reason that Christians are justified by faith alone is because Christians are justified by Christ alone. Jesus is the Christians justifier.

You teach that sinners Christ lived and died for, and rose again for, are still lost ! So you do lie when you say "Christians are justified by Christ alone"

Robert Pate

Banned
pate

You teach that sinners Christ lived and died for, and rose again for, are still lost ! So you do lie when you say "Christians are justified by Christ alone"

You cannot believe the Bible because you are void of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible plainly teaches that our sins and the sins of the whole world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2.

So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.

beloved57

You cannot believe the Bible because you are void of the Holy Spirit.

The Bible plainly teaches that our sins and the sins of the whole world have been atoned for, 1 John 2:2.

So that now, "Whosoever that shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" Romans 10:13.
You say Christ died for people and they're lost.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Robert Pate

Banned
You are dishonest, not the scripture. You teach that sinners Christ lived and died for, are still lost !

To believe that God condemns people to hell before they are born is to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous sinner like yourself.

By your own words you condemn yourself.

beloved57

To believe that God condemns people to hell before they are born is to believe that God is an unjust, unmerciful, unrighteous sinner like yourself.

By your own words you condemn yourself.

You are dishonest and crafty to say:

Christians are justified by Christ alone. Jesus is the Christians justifier.

Then turn around and teach that sinners Christ lived and died for are lost ! Thats a blatant contradiction

beloved57

No I Don't.

I don't follow any man conceived religion. I trust in Christ alone and the Bible alone.
Yes you do! You teach sinners Christ died for are still lost on their way to hell. Thats far from any trust in Christ!

beloved57

All that B57 has the power to do is make false accusations. He doesn't have the power to preach the Gospel because he thinks the Gospel is that he has been predestinated.
You don't preach the gospel since you preach sinners Christ died for are still lost.

Robert Pate

Banned
You don't preach the gospel since you preach sinners Christ died for are still lost.

"God so loved the world that HE GAVE his only begotten Son" John 3:16.

When God gives it means that there is something to RECEIVE.

"But as many as RECEIVED HIM, to them gave he the power to become the sons of God" John 1:12.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame

Christ died for the sins of ALL humanity. However, only those who hear the Gospel and place their faith in Christ and His death and subsequent resurrection will reap the benefits. Romans 19:17 "So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God."