The Spirit Of Denial

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Spirit Of Denial

[Mat 10:33
33 "But whoever denies Me before men, him I will also deny before My Father who is in heaven.
[Mar 14:30
30 Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you that today, [even] this night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times."
[Mat 26:34-35, 75
34 Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you that this night, before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times."
35 Peter said to Him, "Even if I have to die with You, I will not deny You!" And so said all the disciples. ...
75 And Peter remembered the word of Jesus who had said to him, "Before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times." So he went out and wept bitterly.
[Mar 14:30-31, 72
30 Jesus said to him, "Assuredly, I say to you that today, [even] this night, before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times."
31 But he spoke more vehemently, "If I have to die with You, I will not deny You!" And they all said likewise. ...
72 A second time [the] rooster crowed. Then Peter called to mind the word that Jesus had said to him, "Before the rooster crows twice, you will deny Me three times." And when he thought about it, he wept.

xxx Peter had the spirit of denial. And that same spirit has alot of people today. They trust in their own opinion, and human wisdom. They dont have the Holy Spirit. Peter didnt have the Holy Spirit at the time he said what he would do. If one says no to anything in the new testament they also have that spirit. But Jesus knew. And still knows who you are. Until you humble yourself you cant know the truth. The Jews have always seeked to establish their own righteousness.

[Mat 26:20-21
20 When evening had come, He sat down with the twelve.
21 Now as they were eating, He said, "Assuredly, I say to you, one of you will betray Me."
22 And they were exceedingly sorrowful, and each of them began to say to Him, "Lord, is it I?"
[Mar 14:19
19 And they began to be sorrowful, and to say to Him one by one, "[Is] it I?" And another [said], "[Is] it I?"
[Rom 7:18-19, 21, 23-25
18 For I know that in me (that is, in my flesh) nothing good dwells; for to will is present with me, but [how] to perform what is good I do not find.
19 For the good that I will [to do], I do not do; but the evil I will not [to do], that I practice. ...
21 I find then a law, that evil is present with me, the one who wills to do good. ...
23 But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members.
24 O wretched man that I am! Who will deliver me from this body of death
25 I thank God--through Jesus Christ our Lord! So then, with the mind I myself serve the law of God, but with the flesh the law of sin.

xxx There are pathalogical liars with inferiority complex that must impress others. Even in Christianity. No matter what you show them in scripture they just deny it. Nothing you say can get past that spirit of denial. That deny then try to dictate to you their version. They keep everything carnal. They dont stand on scripture they only know afew verses. They will never take a stand on most verses they dismiss them. They won't answer questions.

[2Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the [lawless one] is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[Mat 18:3-4
3 and said, "Assuredly, I say to you, unless you are converted and become as little children, you will by no means enter the kingdom of heaven.
4 "Therefore whoever humbles himself as this little child is the greatest in the kingdom of heaven.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
To deny something in scripture on no more evidence that a feeling is deception.

[1Th 4:3-5
3 For this is the will of God, your sanctification: that you should abstain from sexual immorality; 4 that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honor, 5 not in passion(emotions) of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God;
[Col 3:5
5 Therefore put to death your members which are on the earth: fornication, uncleanness, passion(emotions), evil desire, and covetousness, which is idolatry.
6 Because of these things the wrath of God is coming upon the sons of disobedience,
[Gal 5:24
24 And those [who are] Christ's have crucified the flesh with its passions(emotions) and desires.