ECT Once Saved, Always Saved

God's Truth

I understand that...he's says to be water baptized in Matthew. That is obeying in your view correct?

A person has to obey to get saved and to stay saved.

Water baptism happens after what has already happened in one's heart.

The life of one saved who does not continue to obey Jesus will starve to death spiritually.

We do not live on bread alone.

God's Truth

Nope. We are saved by placing ALL of our faith in what Jesus already did. One cannot earn their way into Heaven by trying to obey a copious amount of rules and regulations.

You preach not obeying Jesus.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us he chooses those who obey him.

As for Paul and your misunderstanding about him...he probably taught more commands to obey than anyone else in the New Testament.

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
A person has to obey to get saved and to stay saved.

Water baptism happens after what has already happened in one's heart.

The life of one saved who does not continue to obey Jesus will starve to death spiritually.

We do not live on bread alone.

So, you believe that one can 'wake up saved and by the time it's ready for Dinner can become unsaved?' Whoa, at that rate you'd be going back and forth all day long.

God's Truth

No, you just showed her right in saying you were bullying people. Unfortunately.

Sent from my XT1565 using Tapatalk

A person can defend themselves, and it is what I did.

Now stop making this thread about me.

I couldn't care any less what you are anyone else thinks about me.

You are too stuck in untruth that you don't even acknowledge that she came here speaking untruths about me.

God's Truth

So, you believe that one can 'wake up saved and by the time it's ready for Dinner can become unsaved?' Whoa, at that rate you'd be going back and forth all day long.

You do know you are mocking Jesus' words, don't you?

Matthew 4:4 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Man shall not live on bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of God.'"

Grosnick Marowbe

Hall of Fame
You preach not obeying Jesus.

Jesus saves us all on his own, and he tells us he chooses those who obey him.

As for Paul and your misunderstanding about him...he probably taught more commands to obey than anyone else in the New Testament.

Obedience is GRAND, however, one must make sure they're in the "Body of Christ" first. If they're not, then all the obedience in the world won't get them into Heaven.