Sola Scriptura

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You have the audacity to quote the word of Jesus to me. Your demon is very smart and shows that he knows who Jesus is. Well, I know who He is and where He is from. Squeaky, you need to wake up and understand who it is that has control over you and it isn't the Holy Spirit.

2 Corinthians 11:14-15 New Living Translation (NLT)

14 But I am not surprised! Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light.

15 So it is no wonder that his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness. In the end they will get the punishment their wicked deeds deserve.

I said
ROFLOL I'm the one that has always been quoting the Word of God. I'm the one that follows the rules of believing. YOUR THE ONE that has the wild imagination and believes the things outside of scripture. Did you forget your trinity doctrine?? That isn't even in scripture. Sense you came up with that trinity thing that you have been trying to justify.

[1Co 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

[Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL I'm the one that has always been quoting the Word of God. I'm the one that follows the rules of believing. YOUR THE ONE that has the wild imagination and believes the things outside of scripture. Did you forget your trinity doctrine?? That isn't even in scripture. Sense you came up with that trinity thing that you have been trying to justify.

6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.

18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and [from] the things which are written in this book.

It isn't my Trinity Doctrine Squeaky. It is the Doctrine of the Christian Church. Of course you would not understand what the Christian Church is. It is the one that believes the truth. Jesus Christ is God the Son, the Son of the Living God

Matthew 3:16-17 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him.

17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.”

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
It isn't my Trinity Doctrine Squeaky. It is the Doctrine of the Christian Church. Of course you would not understand what the Christian Church is. It is the one that believes the truth. Jesus Christ is God the Son, the Son of the Living God

Matthew 3:16-17 New Living Translation (NLT)

16 After his baptism, as Jesus came up out of the water, the heavens were opened and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and settling on him.

17 And a voice from heaven said, “This is my dearly loved Son, who brings me great joy.”

I said
ROFLOL You keep shooting yourself in the foot. I really don't know why you keep posting things that support me instead of you. Notice what you posted. Three different beings in three different places all at the same time. Nothing there says anything about the trinity. Nothing there implies a trinity. One God in heaven speaking about His Son Jesus.
Now what are the rules of believing? Don't add one thing to them verses or take one thing away from them verses. Don't think beyond what is written.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
ROFLOL You keep shooting yourself in the foot. I really don't know why you keep posting things that support me instead of you. Notice what you posted. Three different beings in three different places all at the same time. Nothing there says anything about the trinity. Nothing there implies a trinity. One God in heaven speaking about His Son Jesus.
Now what are the rules of believing? Don't add one thing to them verses or take one thing away from them verses. Don't think beyond what is written.

So you are saying that the Bible promotes polytheismYou ought to read your own stupid revelation on Idiots because you are one.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
So you are saying that the Bible promotes polytheismYou ought to read your own stupid revelation on Idiots because you are one.

I said
lol First antichrist now bitterness.

[Heb 12:15
15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

Here is the only three in one trinity in the whole bible.

[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
[Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
[Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is [the] Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol First antichrist now bitterness.

[Heb 12:15
15 looking carefully lest anyone fall short of the grace of God; lest any root of bitterness springing up cause trouble, and by this many become defiled;

You can't tell the difference between bitterness and truth. You are a non-Christian heretic.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You can't tell the difference between bitterness and truth. You are a non-Christian heretic.

I said
lol Satan has really got you blinded..

[2Co 4:3
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Satan has really got you blinded..

[2Co 4:3
3 But even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing,
4 whose minds the god of this age has blinded, who do not believe, lest the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine on them.

You don't have anyone fooled Squeaky. You are a deceiver of the brethren. Show me those on this website that agree with the delusions you call revelations.

Matthew 24:10-11 New Living Translation (NLT)

10 And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other.

11 And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You don't have anyone fooled Squeaky. You are a deceiver of the brethren. Show me those on this website that agree with the delusions you call revelations.

Matthew 24:10-11 New Living Translation (NLT)

10 And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other.

11 And many false prophets will appear and will deceive many people.

I said
That is so sad. I think you have come defiled.

[Heb 12:14-15
14 Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
That is so sad. I think you have come defiled.

[Heb 12:14-15
14 Pursue peace with all [people], and holiness, without which no one will see the Lord:

Squeaky, don't worry about me. My salvation is secure in Jesus Christ. You need yet to find yours. You have been decieved by a demon from the pit of hell.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Squeaky, don't worry about me. My salvation is secure in Jesus Christ. You need yet to find yours. You have been decieved by a demon from the pit of hell.

I said
lolol Well ne of us has been deceived that is for sure. I serve the Father of Jesus Christ the one Jesus says is the only true God. I think I'll stick with mine.

[Jhn 17:1-3
1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.
[1Co 8:6
6 yet for us [there is] one God, the Father, of whom [are] all things, and we for Him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, through whom [are] all things, and through whom we [live].

You serve the trinity god.. And this is the only trinity god in the bible. Dragon, devil, satan.

[Rev 12:9
9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
[Rev 20:2
2 He laid hold of the dragon, that serpent of old, who is [the] Devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years;

[2Th 2:4
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why don't you follow Jesus? He says to follow Him.

I said
lol Its obvious I do follow Jesus. Jesus is the one that says that Father is the only true God.

1 Jesus spoke these words, lifted up His eyes to heaven, and said: "Father, the hour has come. Glorify Your Son, that Your Son also may glorify You,
2 "as You have given Him authority over all flesh, that He should give eternal life to as many as You have given Him.
3 "And this is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I said
lol Its obvious I do follow Jesus. Jesus is the one that says that Father is the only true God.

Then Why don't you worship and adore Him?

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
I am tiring of speaking with an infidel. Maybe we can continue tomorrow

worship
[wur-ship]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.
formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage:
They attended worship this morning.
adoring reverence or regard:
excessive worship of business success.
the object of adoring reverence or regard.
(initial capital letter) British. a title of honor used in addressing or mentioning certain magistrates and others of high rank or station (usually preceded by Your, His, or Her).
verb (used with object), worshiped, worshiping or (especially British) worshipped, worshipping.
to render religious reverence and homage to.
to feel an adoring reverence or regard for (any person or thing).
verb (used without object), worshiped, worshiping or (especially British) worshipped, worshipping.
to render religious reverence and homage, as to a deity.
to attend services of divine worship.
to feel an adoring reverence or regard.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am tiring of speaking with an infidel. Maybe we can continue tomorrow

worship
[wur-ship]
Spell Syllables
Synonyms Examples Word Origin
See more synonyms on Thesaurus.com
noun
reverent honor and homage paid to God or a sacred personage, or to any object regarded as sacred.
formal or ceremonious rendering of such honor and homage:
They attended worship this morning.
adoring reverence or regard:
excessive worship of business success.
the object of adoring reverence or regard.
(initial capital letter) British. a title of honor used in addressing or mentioning certain magistrates and others of high rank or station (usually preceded by Your, His, or Her).
verb (used with object), worshiped, worshiping or (especially British) worshipped, worshipping.
to render religious reverence and homage to.
to feel an adoring reverence or regard for (any person or thing).
verb (used without object), worshiped, worshiping or (especially British) worshipped, worshipping.
to render religious reverence and homage, as to a deity.
to attend services of divine worship.
to feel an adoring reverence or regard.

I said
That will be fine.