The earth is flat and we never went to the moon--Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Hunter

What's funny (to us "non-believers") is you rant on about how crazy Dave is about FE but don't see any problem with your chosen preferred deity and its antithesis. I may be naive but you folks are certifiable.
Start a new thread and we'll explain YOUR problems to you.
What should I name the thread, " Stupid christian(s) gets it wrong again"? You rail against all other religions for having insane beliefs without realizing how ridiculous your beliefs sound (are) to them. You have a "book" written (unquestionably) by men and have, by magical thinking, turned over authorship to your chosen preferred deity. While I think Dave is a nutcase, when YOU (as a christian) laugh at him it only highlights your own nonsense and hysterical beliefs. The "problem" is you (either) can't see or refuse to see why.

Right Divider

Body part
What should I name the thread, " Stupid christian(s) gets it wrong again"? You rail against all other religions for having insane beliefs without realizing how ridiculous your beliefs sound (are) to them. You have a "book" written (unquestionably) by men and have, by magical thinking, turned over authorship to your chosen preferred deity. While I think Dave is a nutcase, when YOU (as a christian) laugh at him it only highlights your own nonsense and hysterical beliefs. The "problem" is you (either) can't see or refuse to see why.
My thinking is just fine, yours is the problem. Hunterism is a bad idea.

Silent Hunter

My thinking is just fine, yours is the problem.
It helps when you read all the way to the end... "The "problem" is you (either) can't see or refuse to see why."

Hunterism is a bad idea.
When compared to christianity it's the epitome of rationality :e4e:.

Last edited:

Silent Hunter

It helps when you read all the way to the end... "The "problem" is you (either) can't see or refuse to see why."

When compared to christianity it's the epitome of rationality.
Only in Silent Hunter's irrational little "mind".
It took less time than I expected for the you to resort to a personal attack. I knew it would eventually happen, when was the only unknown.
:sigh:

Silent Hunter

It took less time than I expected for the you to resort to a personal attack. I knew it would eventually happen, when was the only unknown.
Poor sensitive baby
You think my feelings are hurt? Seriously? :nono:

If attacking me is the only way for you to defend your strange-as-flat-Earth religious belief(s) then the "problem" is yours, not mine.

You rail against all other religions for having insane beliefs without realizing how ridiculous your beliefs sound (are) to them. You have a "book" written (unquestionably) by men and have, by magical and wishful thinking, turned over authorship to your chosen preferred deity.

Someone has been trying to get Dave to give up his "defense" of FE because it's making a mockery out of christians. While I think Dave is a nutcase, when you (as a christian) laugh at him instead of engaging politely and thoughtfully, it only highlights your own nonsensical and hysterically comical beliefs. You might want to rethink which position, FE or christianity, needs more evidence and a more convincing advocate.

Last edited:

chair

It looks like we will be going to the moon soon! The Google Lunar X Prize has gone unclaimed, but several groups are still working on it. Including our local one. SpaceIL plans on landing on the Moon on Feb. 13.

I'm not sure how a non-governmental group can be part of this conspiracy, but for a True FE Believer (TM) I am sure there's an explanation.

DFT_Dave

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hi everyone. I've been busy working on my car window regulator.

I've also been busy working on a video for you-tube. I'm going to create a you-tube channel to go along with my website Dynamic Free Theism. I hope to also be going back to Washington Square Park or Union Square to do some evangelism.

This growing generation without Christianity to guide them though preoccupied with the techno world that's been created for them are filled with despair and hopelessness. They have no rational answers and they feel no love. Obviously the God who knows all and determines everything is no better answer than their atheism.

My free and open view of God, creationism, and propositional apologetic presentation was very powerful in debating the existence of God. My divorce put and end to the park ministry years ago but it put me onto my computer to create the website and put me here at theology online to debate it.

Now I've retired from full time work to do full time evangelism on you-tube and anywhere else I can. And no, my you-tube channel will not be about flat earth. Flat earth is still something I want to continue to explore along with deep state and deep space attempt to bring about Satan's New World Order.

I'll be back on this topic later today.

--Dave

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
Dave, I'm pretty sure you agreed to post a summary of the video links that you share, so that those of us who don't want to watch said videos don't have to to be able to address your points.

So, Dave, what's a good summary of that video? Considering that TOL didn't give any indication of what it is when you posted the link....

SaulToPaul 2

You really need to wake up and realize that basically no one believes that the Earth is flat and those that do are literal morons who make decision based on nothing but some stupidly overblown distrust of everything related to the government or are just so naive as to believe whatever they're told.

Saith Clete the Great, master of auto parts by day, master of scientism and theology by night?

This world is evil. Satan, the father of lies, runs all of it. You may as well face it. There are no godly nations, no godly rulers, and no godly institutions. All of them will lie to you. Yet, you give NASA a pass.

I'm certain you've never investigated the circumstances surrounding NASA's creation and the players involved.

Right Divider

Body part
Saith Clete the Great, master of auto parts by day, master of scientism and theology by night?

This world is evil. Satan, the father of lies, runs all of it. You may as well face it. There are no godly nations, no godly rulers, and no godly institutions. All of them will lie to you. Yet, you give NASA a pass.

I'm certain you've never investigated the circumstances surrounding NASA's creation and the players involved.
Just another misdirection STP.

I don't think that Clete relies on NASA to determine the fact that the earth is a globe. I know that I don't.

Or are you just focusing on the "we didn't go to the moon"?

JudgeRightly

裁判官が正しく判断する
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber

STP, Question for you:

How many angels (including fallen, aka demons) do you think exist?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER

My dad helped design parts of the lunar landers. I still have many of his original illustrations. Are you insinuating that he was a play in this evil plan?

Nathon Detroit

LIFETIME MEMBER
LIFETIME MEMBER
If attacking me is the only way for you to defend your strange-as-flat-Earth religious belief(s) then the "problem" is yours, not mine.

You rail against all other religions for having insane beliefs without realizing how ridiculous your beliefs sound (are) to them. You have a "book" written (unquestionably) by men and have, by magical and wishful thinking, turned over authorship to your chosen preferred deity.

Someone has been trying to get Dave to give up his "defense" of FE because it's making a mockery out of christians. While I think Dave is a nutcase, when you (as a christian) laugh at him instead of engaging politely and thoughtfully, it only highlights your own nonsensical and hysterically comical beliefs. You might want to rethink which position, FE or christianity, needs more evidence and a more convincing advocate.
I actually think this is a fair point.

There are many religious beliefs (even under the umbrella of Christianity) that make my skin crawl.

But I do agree with Right Divider that this is a topic for another thread.

Yorzhik

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The horizon is the first a most important aspect of flat earth according to this video and I agree with that.

--Dave
Dave. Please, check the lens flare. You can do it with a welding mask and a cell phone camera. We got great results relatively recently with this.

This concerns the horizon. The sun should get smaller according to perspective as it retreats toward the horizon. Your picture even shows this... but is it true? Will you check it?

Right Divider

Body part
Dave. Please, check the lens flare. You can do it with a welding mask and a cell phone camera. We got great results relatively recently with this.

This concerns the horizon. The sun should get smaller according to perspective as it retreats toward the horizon. Your picture even shows this... but is it true? Will you check it?
Of course not... this would cut into his time finding bogus videos.

Clete

Truth Smacker
Silver Subscriber

I give no one a pass and I know nothing at all about auto parts.

Good bye STP. You're no longer worth ANY of my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.