How the Gospel Interprets the Bible

Robert Pate

Banned
Paul tells us what to think, feel, say, how to walk, and many things what to do and what not to do.

Think

Philippians 4:8
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things.

Feel

2 Thessalonians 3:14
Take special note of anyone who does not obey our instruction in this letter. Do not associate with them, in order that they may feel ashamed.

Say

Romans 8:31
What, then, shall we say in response to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?

Walk

Ephesians 5:1
Follow God’s example, therefore, as dearly loved children and walk in the way of love, just as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us as a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God. But among you there must not be even a hint of sexual immorality, or of any kind of impurity, or of greed, because these are improper for God’s holy people.

What you think, feel, say, walk, will not save you. All of those things are what you do. We are not saved by what we do. We are saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus, Plus nothing but faith.

God's Truth

What you think, feel, say, walk, will not save you. All of those things are what you do. We are not saved by what we do. We are saved by the doing and the dying of Jesus, Plus nothing but faith.

Obeying Jesus is how we eat and drink Jesus. If you do not obey, you are not eating and drinking Jesus and then you have no life in you, no SPIRIT, and NO ETERNAL LIFE.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Did you read that Pate?

Read it, and read it aloud.

Believe what it says.

You are a preacher against whatever is right and true.

Robert Pate

Banned
Obeying Jesus is how we eat and drink Jesus. If you do not obey, you are not eating and drinking Jesus and then you have no life in you, no SPIRIT, and NO ETERNAL LIFE.

John 8:51 Very truly I tell you, whoever obeys my word will never see death."

Did you read that Pate?

Read it, and read it aloud.

Believe what it says.

You are a preacher against whatever is right and true.

You have replaced the work of the Holy Spirit with the law. Christians are not concerned about how well they are doing. They believe that what Jesus did was for their justification and their salvation. Paul said, "And you are complete in him" (Jesus) Colossians 2:10. You don't believe that. You are trying to do in your flesh what God has already done for you in Jesus Christ. You most certainly will be in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we" group, Matthew 7:21-23.

God's Truth

You have replaced the work of the Holy Spirit with the law. Christians are not concerned about how well they are doing. They believe that what Jesus did was for their justification and their salvation. Paul said, "And you are complete in him" (Jesus) Colossians 2:10. You don't believe that. You are trying to do in your flesh what God has already done for you in Jesus Christ. You most certainly will be in the "Lord, Lord, didn't we" group, Matthew 7:21-23.

So Jesus' words mean nothing to you personally.

Robert Pate

Banned
So Jesus' words mean nothing to you personally.

Jesus taught the law. The law has two purposes.

1. Reveals the nature and character of God.

2. Reveals that man is a sinner.

That's it. God never intended for his people to live by laws and rules. This is why Paul said, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH, Romans 1:17.

Living by laws and rules is not living by faith.

God's Truth

Jesus taught the law. The law has two purposes.

1. Reveals the nature and character of God.

2. Reveals that man is a sinner.

That's it. God never intended for his people to live by laws and rules. This is why Paul said, THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY FAITH, Romans 1:17.

Living by laws and rules is not living by faith.

Jesus says the law and the prophets were taught UNTIL John the baptizer.

John came before Jesus.

lifeisgood

Tell me, is there ANYTHING that you do that Jesus says to do?

Absolutely yes! I obey Luke 9:23-24 every single day as Jesus commanded.

When I asked you to follow Jesus' commandment in Luke 9:23-24, in a sense, you laughed at me. And when I proved to you that you, gt, does NOT OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments, you simply switch to another subject and go immediately to 'I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments,' when you, gt, in a couple of responses ago, CONFESSED that you do NOT (in the other thread).

I know it will go over your head, though.

lifeisgood

I am telling everyone to do what Jesus says because it can be done and I want others to have the same experience like I have.

Have you OBEYED Jesus by being His witness in Jerusalem, and in ALL Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth?

False boastful non-called preacher.

lifeisgood

Jesus made a Last Will and Testament/Covenant. He doesn't say that all have to give everything away. I have told you that many times. You think you are so clever telling untruths about what I have said.

However, you, gt, continuously BOAST that you OBEY ALL Jesus' instructions EXACTLY all the time.

God's Truth

Absolutely yes! I obey Luke 9:23-24 every single day as Jesus commanded.

When I asked you to follow Jesus' commandment in Luke 9:23-24, in a sense, you laughed at me. And when I proved to you that you, gt, does NOT OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments, you simply switch to another subject and go immediately to 'I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' commandments,' when you, gt, in a couple of responses ago, CONFESSED that you do NOT (in the other thread).

So again, is there ANYTHING that Jesus teaches that YOU believe all people HAVE to do to get saved, and or to stay saved?

God's Truth

Have you OBEYED Jesus by being His witness in Jerusalem, and in ALL Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth?

False boastful non-called preacher.

There are things Jesus taught to everyone to get saved, to be put in him and he in them.

And then there are things that went on ONLY during the laying of the foundation; things that those laying the foundation and who were saved did.

Things like God testifying to what all the apostles said by allowing them to do miraculous things, such as heal people, and raise the dead. The saved could speak in tongues, interpret, and prophecy.

No one does things like that anymore because the foundation has already been laid. Of course God still heals people, but I am not talking about that. I am talking about the blind seeing, right in front of your eyes, and people being dead and raised.

God already testified to His Word and the scriptures were written and the message was spread.

When the foundation was being laid, Jesus was a traveling minister and had people travel with him. Those people had to leave what they had and become traveling ministers with him.

You don't understand these things because you preach against Jesus' words which says to obey.

You think you are crafty telling me repeatedly that I don't obey and when I explain the truth to you carefully, you keep repeating the same thing as the accuser of the brethren would.

Tell me, did Paul leave his home and become a traveling minister? Did Paul speak in tongues? Did Paul interpret? Did Paul heal the sick, give sight to the blind, and cause the lame to walk? Did Paul raise the dead? Did Paul get arrested, beat, and put in jail? Paul the one you say you listen to, he says for you to be imitators of him. Do you really think that it means you are expected to do all those things? You don't have any understanding of the scriptures and God because you preach against His Word. His Word SAYS that knowledge and understanding COME FROM OBEYING.

lifeisgood

So again, is there ANYTHING that Jesus teaches that YOU believe all people HAVE to do to get saved, and or to stay saved?

Why is it, gt, that you ask a question a person answers and you REJECT their answer?

I'll answer again, just in case you were UNABLE to read because you lost your glasses: "I obey Luke 9:23-24 every single day as Jesus commanded."

lifeisgood

There are things Jesus taught to everyone to get saved, to be put in him and he in them.

And then there are things that went on ONLY during the laying of the foundation; things that those laying the foundation and who were saved did.

Things like God testifying to what all the apostles said by allowing them to do miraculous things, such as heal people, and raise the dead. The saved could speak in tongues, interpret, and prophecy.

No one does things like that anymore because the foundation has already been laid. Of course God still heals people, but I am not talking about that. I am talking about the blind seeing, right in front of your eyes, and people being dead and raised.

God already testified to His Word and the scriptures were written and the message was spread.

When the foundation was being laid, Jesus was a traveling minister and had people travel with him. Those people had to leave what they had and become traveling ministers with him.

You don't understand these things because you preach against Jesus' words which says to obey.

You think you are crafty telling me repeatedly that I don't obey and when I explain the truth to you carefully, you keep repeating the same thing as the accuser of the brethren would.

Tell me, did Paul leave his home and become a traveling minister? Did Paul speak in tongues? Did Paul interpret? Did Paul heal the sick, give sight to the blind, and cause the lame to walk? Did Paul raise the dead? Did Paul get arrested, beat, and put in jail? Paul the one you say you listen to, he says for you to be imitators of him. Do you really think that it means you are expected to do all those things? You don't have any understanding of the scriptures and God because you preach against His Word. His Word SAYS that knowledge and understanding COME FROM OBEYING.

There is so much conflagration here that it will take a while before anyone can UNtwist your twisting of God's word.

God's Truth

Why is it, gt, that you ask a question a person answers and you REJECT their answer?

I'll answer again, just in case you were UNABLE to read because you lost your glasses: "I obey Luke 9:23-24 every single day as Jesus commanded."

Tell how you do that.