Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

SaulToPaul 2

Even before I was saved or knew anything about anything, I suspected that the Globe view and the idea that we were just specks among billions of galaxies sought to make mankind insignificant...a great contrast from the importance that the God of the Bible gave to mankind.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Are you picking up Dave's dropped torch?
:chuckle: I suppose. There's a new one every minute. I only started considering this a week or so ago. I never gave it any credence before then. Even when I recently started the conspiracy thread I once thought about flat earth, too crazy. I'm certainly not in line to win a popularity contest by doing this. I have yet to seek out pilot or astronaut testimony or any scientists that support flat earth theory.

I call it a theory because it's just as provable as evolution, big bangs, dark matter and dinosaurs. :chuckle: I might give up soon because it seems that folks don't want me posting about it.

musterion

:chuckle: I suppose. There's a new one every minute. I only started considering this a week or so ago. I never gave it any credence before then. Even when I recently started the conspiracy thread I once thought about flat earth, too crazy. I'm certainly not in line to win a popularity contest by doing this. I have yet to seek out pilot or astronaut testimony or any scientists that support flat earth theory.

I call it a theory because it's just as provable as evolution, big bangs, dark matter and dinosaurs. :chuckle: I might give up soon because it seems that folks don't want me posting about it.

Keep up the fight if that's what you believe! You could be that one flat earther who History is waiting to fire that first shot of truth heard 'round the world.

Oh, wait.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Keep up the fight if that's what you believe! You could be that one flat earther who History is waiting to fire that first shot of truth heard 'round the world.

Oh, wait.
I DON'T believe it yet, never will I imagine. Then again, I may never believe in a spinning ball again. Like STP stated, I'll never be 100% sure either way while stuck on the face of the immovable foundations of the earth.

Psalm 93:1 KJV - [FONT=&quot]The [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] reigneth, he is clothed with majesty; the [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Lord[/FONT][FONT=&quot] is clothed with strength, wherewith he hath girded himself: the world also is stablished, that it cannot be moved.

[/FONT]
Psalm 104:5 KJV - [FONT=&quot]Who laid the foundations of the earth, that it should not be removed for ever.

[/FONT]
Are the scriptures like that simply talking about the orbit and the fact we are travelling and spinning while flying millions of miles per hour on a path set by God that can't be moved?

Thus, the surface of the earth at the equator moves at a speed of 460 meters per second--or roughly 1,000 miles per hour. As schoolchildren, we learn that the earth is moving about our sun in a very nearly circular orbit. It covers this route at a speed of nearly 30 kilometers per second, or 67,000 miles per hour.

[h=3]How fast is the earth moving? - Scientific American[/h]

How fast do we move through space?

The motion that's left must be the particular motion of our Galaxy through the universe! And how fast is the Milky Way Galaxy moving? The speed turns out to be an astounding 1.3 million miles per hour (2.1 million km/hr)!

[h=3]ASP: How Fast Are You Moving When You Are Sitting Still?[/h]

musterion

To tell you the truth, I am of the same opinion on this issue as I am on the 12 in or out issue: neither side would affect my day-to-day life so I don't see the need to have an opinion.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]TRANSMUTED: The Alchemical Transformation of Hermeticism into Scientism...[/h]
Everyone learned about Isaac Newton in school, the "greatest scientist in history". Increasing numbers of people are also coming to learn about his secret endeavors as an alchemist. But, do most people yet appreciate the full significance of alchemy, in both the life of Newton, and the development of "Science" overall...?

https://youtu.be/SBqx2d1UvDQ