Vacation Time

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
ROFLOL I should have known my little naysayer didn't leave. He is a pathological liar. I finally got everything ready for my vacation.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
ROFLOL I should have known my little naysayer didn't leave. He is a pathological liar. I finally got everything ready for my vacation.

Shalom.

I was not on this thread. It was impossible for me to leave this thread then as I understand it. I do not know how to delete the posts. If you are saying I am a naysayer or a pathological liar, and I assume you are since I am the only other man on this thread, you are wrong.

Shabbat is the beginning of a new year this week, Rosh Chodesh Aviv and Aviv 1.

Squeaky,

I am glad that you have everything ready for your vacation. Enjoy it. You deserve it. I am sorry if there is anything between us. I don't understand how there is or how there could be.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned

Are you talking about Jacob?

He is being a good sport about your vacation.

give him a break.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I was not on this thread. It was impossible for me to leave this thread then as I understand it. I do not know how to delete the posts. If you are saying I am a naysayer or a pathological liar, and I assume you are since I am the only other man on this thread, you are wrong.

Shabbat is the beginning of a new year this week, Rosh Chodesh Aviv and Aviv 1.

Squeaky,

I am glad that you have everything ready for your vacation. Enjoy it. You deserve it. I am sorry if there is anything between us. I don't understand how there is or how there could be.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol Well it seems that if there is a problem it is all yours. Because I'm not pursuing you. You seem to be the one that is obsessed with proving me wrong. Sorry but you have failed at that miserably. Your the one that finds all these phony reasons and logic to stay.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lololol Well it seems that if there is a problem it is all yours. Because I'm not pursuing you. You seem to be the one that is obsessed with proving me wrong. Sorry but you have failed at that miserably. Your the one that finds all these phony reasons and logic to stay.

How am I not supposed to answer that? I don't know what you mean by saying you are not pursuing me. I have no reason to prove you wrong. I don't know what problem you are talking about. That is all I have to say.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
How am I not supposed to answer that? I don't know what you mean by saying you are not pursuing me. I have no reason to prove you wrong. I don't know what problem you are talking about. That is all I have to say.

I said
ROFLOL You seem to be following me around because what I post scares you to death. If people read my revelations that will expose you. And you antichrist always like to work in secret. But anyway I need to get to bed in case we leave early in the morning.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL You seem to be following me around because what I post scares you to death. If people read my revelations that will expose you. And you antichrist always like to work in secret. But anyway I need to get to bed in case we leave early in the morning.

shalom.

I will not hold what you have said here against you even if you meant it to be against me.

I am not following you around. I am seeking an escape or out from talking to you. But before you said something like not a change and I didn't know what you were talking about and I still don't know. No matter. If you don't know what I am talking about, okay. But I am content to be done talking with you.

Have a good night and God bless you.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
shalom.

I will not hold what you have said here against you even if you meant it to be against me.

I am not following you around. I am seeking an escape or out from talking to you. But before you said something like not a change and I didn't know what you were talking about and I still don't know. No matter. If you don't know what I am talking about, okay. But I am content to be done talking with you.

Have a good night and God bless you.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Think of how many times I warned you that the unclean spirit leading you will not let you go. You must resist that spirit. But your still to weak in the faith to control him.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Think of how many times I warned you that the unclean spirit leading you will not let you go. You must resist that spirit. But your still to weak in the faith to control him.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

I have no idea what unclean spirit you are talking about. I do not believe you. You say that I must resist that spirit. I have no comprehension of what you mean. You say that I am still weak in the faith to control him. I have no idea what you mean. So I can say with full assurance that you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

I have no idea what unclean spirit you are talking about. I do not believe you. You say that I must resist that spirit. I have no comprehension of what you mean. You say that I am still weak in the faith to control him. I have no idea what you mean. So I can say with full assurance that you are wrong.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, it is obvious that squeaky does not want you to be in his thread. Be a good sport and not to post to him.

blessings.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Jacob, it is obvious that squeaky does not want you to be in his thread. Be a good sport and not to post to him.

blessings.
Shalom.

I currently have no reason to post to him. I do not know if I will if he posts to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I currently have no reason to post to him. I do not know if I will if he posts to me.

Shalom.

Jacob

They are his threads, let him have the last word.

It is only right thing to do.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
They are his threads, let him have the last word.

It is only right thing to do.

He is older than I am. I do not know about the subject of having the last word, what it means for someone with their own thread or if it is even necessary to talk about. It shouldn't be seen as having the last word if you respond or reply to posters in or on your thread. I do not know where or how the subject of having the last word came in. My Dad or parents don't even post on Theology Online.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
He is older than I am. I do not know about the subject of having the last word, what it means for someone with their own thread or if it is even necessary to talk about. It shouldn't be seen as having the last word if you respond or reply to posters in or on your thread. I do not know where or how the subject of having the last word came in. My Dad or parents don't even post on Theology Online.

Shalom.

Jacob
the thing is you are too argumentative, whether you know it or not.

It is not such godly thing to be.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
the thing is you are too argumentative, whether you know it or not.

It is not such godly thing to be.

I do not know what argumentative means. I do not like to argue. I do not know what it means to argue. People put me on the defensive and say I am arguing.