Jehovah Witness Teaching compared with The Bible

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

I see that you say that I say that I am not a Christian. How do you come to a conclusion like this or of this sort? I have been called a Christian.

Your profile says you are a Jewish. It does not say "christian". You will confuse people with your kind of explanation about yourself.

And thats why people dont seem to understand you much. I dont understand you either.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Your profile says you are a Jewish. It does not say "christian". You will confuse people with your kind of explanation about yourself.

And thats why people dont seem to understand you much. I dont understand you either.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

I am Jewish. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

I am Jewish. I believe Yeshua to be the Messiah.

Shalom.

Jacob

So your being Jewish is more important than being a christian?

KingdomRose

Greetings again KingdomRose,Simply because it is stated that he will return, and bring times of restoration and refreshing Acts 3:19-21. When he was here in his first ministry he healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, raised the dead. That is not happening now, or not to my knowledge, despite some Pentecostal claims, but I believe it will happen when he returns. His first ministry was a token of what will happen soon when he returns. Jesus quoted Isaiah 35 to the two disciples of John the Baptist, and enacted some of the elements in their presence, but Isaiah 35 is yet future.

Kind regards
Trevor

I agree that Jesus will do what he did in the first century, but world-wide and for all time. He doesn't need to be on the planet to do those things.

KingdomRose

I met a JW who has since passed. I have been to a Kingdom Hall. He talked with me about the military or war. It is because he was against it. I grew up a pacifist. I have never been in the military.

If I were to become the President of the United States of America I would be The Commander in Chief or The Commander and Chief (I am honest that I forget how the Constitution reads).

I do not like war. I am against it. I have never been to war. By the definition of Torah though I might be a warrior. I am not strong or big or any thing. I have just been through a lot.

I am Jesus' follower. Or, I am a follower of Jesus. I am His disciple.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob, this post is why I thought you said you were a Christian. You said that you are "a follower of Jesus;" you said, "I am his disciple." That is what "Christians" are.