Where Thoughts Come From

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your rambling

Incorrect. I am responding answering or giving you a reply. When I said "Okay. Shalom." I was indicating that I am done and have no argument against you. It is not an admission that you are correct. Then you chose to say to me that I am rambling using incorrect grammar and spelling by saying "Your rambling" rather than You're rambling or You are rambling. The reason it is incorrect grammar is because you don't understand that the word you are using is different either with or as a contraction or not. It is not possessive as the word your is. A possessive word indicates possession, that something belongs to someone. This does not need to be taught any more once a person learns this in school. They can even learn it in homeschool or home school.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect. I am responding answering or giving you a reply. When I said "Okay. Shalom." I was indicating that I am done and have no argument against you. It is not an admission that you are correct. Then you chose to say to me that I am rambling using incorrect grammar and spelling by saying "Your rambling" rather than You're rambling or You are rambling. The reason it is incorrect grammar is because you don't understand that the word you are using is different either with or as a contraction or not. It is not possessive as the word your is. A possessive word indicates possession, that something belongs to someone. This does not need to be taught any more once a person learns this in school. They can even learn it in homeschool or home school.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lolo Your a liar. As well as a antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo Your a liar. As well as a antichrist.

You are incorrect. I am not a liar. And, you meant an antichrist though you typed a antichrist. Since antichrist begins with the letter a the choice of a or an to indicate one or one of is the word an. I am not an antichrist. It does not make sense to say that I am not a antichrist.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You are incorrect. I am not a liar. And, you meant an antichrist though you typed a antichrist. Since antichrist begins with the letter a the choice of a or an to indicate one or one of is the word an. I am not an antichrist. It does not make sense to say that I am not a antichrist.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
Your loosing it up stairs. Your looking for errors where there is none.
I said
antichrist.

You said
And, you meant an antichrist though you typed a antichrist.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your loosing it up stairs. Your looking for errors where there is none.
I said
antichrist.

You said
And, you meant an antichrist though you typed a antichrist.

Incorrect. I know this from my time at or on a computer as a child.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Useless ramblings of a disturbed man.
Shalom.
Today is Sheni, 12-25. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.
This may not be about thoughts.
Shalom.
Jacob
QUOTE=Jacob;5209145]Squeaky,
You are misled and what you are teaching is not from God. It is not that there is not a new covenant, there is. It is that you reject God's Word in favor of teaching people that they have a devil speaking to them.
I accept the TaNaK. I have accepted Matthew through Revelation. I do not know why there is are two lists of apostles in my Bible, the New King James Version NKJV, but I have no reason to reject the Bible.
Your reply has nothing to do with what I said to you. I have thoughts and I think. I am a human being. Or, I am a man. Do you recite, remember, memorize, or quote Scripture? I can tell you that though I would like my thoughts to just be Scripture it is not wrong that I have thoughts that are not the words of Scripture.
Nothing about judging our thoughts. This may be included in judging ourselves, but I believe there is more to it than that. Meaning, it does not say judging thoughts so that is not what it means. Our lives are more than thoughts else we be relegated to thinking thoughts only. It is true that what we think is what we do. But we need to correct what we do if it is wrong, not just what we think or our thinking. The problem is not thinking or thoughts, it is sin. And for this we should judge ourselves, not because all we do is for God though it should be if it is not already. Sin means we have done something wrong. It is not something that is in us but has not manifested itself yet. Except if you follow that definition, then something needs to be done about it. When lust has conceived it gives birth to sin. And when sin is accomplished it brings forth death. See, the sin is what the lust conceived gave or gives birth to. It is not the source of the wrongdoing. It is wrongdoing or it is the wrongdoing. Even our thoughts will be judged by God. Good thinking is important to you and me and it is important for us to God.
Shalom.
Jacob[/QUOTE]
Romans 7:17 NKJV - But now, [it is] no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
Romans 7:20 NKJV - Now if I do what I will not [to do], it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
You are engaging in false teaching.
If you know that it is possible to sin what is the sin that is in you?
Sins are what a person has done, not what they are about to do or might do.
It is sin to look at a woman to lust for her. The person who does has already committed adultery with her in his heart. Whatever is involved in that. I take it to mean that this is adultery, though it is not called or counted as or for the act of adultery.
Jesus observed and taught the Law.
In the new covenant God's law is written on minds and hearts for the house of Israel and the house of Judah.
I don't see anywhere where it says Jesus changed the law. I do not see any reference to new testament law.
QUOTE=Jacob;5209365]Shalom.[/QUOTE]
It can be. Yes. Sure.
Okay.

Shalom.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lolo We are all wondering what that means.

It means I have nothing else to say to you or that I have nothing else to say to you here. We can be done talking here or done talking. Communicating. Online. Through typing words to each other in sentences if we are only typing sentences.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You should look at your own posts. Ro 7-17,20 tells you that there is sin in you. Before you do anything. If you get rid of it while it is in you, you won't have to manifest it outside of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob View Post

Romans 7:17 NKJV - But now, [it is] no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.
Romans 7:20 NKJV - Now if I do what I will not [to do], it is no longer I who do it, but sin that dwells in me.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You should look at your own posts. Ro 7-17,20 tells you that there is sin in you. Before you do anything. If you get rid of it while it is in you, you won't have to manifest it outside of you.

Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

This is simply saying that Paul recognized that there was something in him that he was powerless to control. His efforts mind and attitude were about obeying God and His commandments, His law. But though he was thinking and all about obeying God that is not what happened all the time. It is and was no excuse for sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today is Shishi (Sixth) 12-29. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day. This is the last day of the twelfth month. It is also the last day of the year.

This is simply saying that Paul recognized that there was something in him that he was powerless to control. His efforts mind and attitude were about obeying God and His commandments, His law. But though he was thinking and all about obeying God that is not what happened all the time. It is and was no excuse for sin.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol He was saying that we all have sin in us. And we need to purge it. But first we must locate it. You haven't done that yet. Look at your last word demon driving you now.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol He was saying that we all have sin in us. And we need to purge it. But first we must locate it. You haven't done that yet. Look at your last word demon driving you now.

I do not know what you are talking about. However, sin is a sickness or a cancer. I do not know about purging it. If it even is these things. Sure we can do something about the sin that is in us before or after it manifests. But I can also say that I am not an gnostic. That is one difficulty with new testament only.