Why I’m No Longer a Russiagate Skeptic

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Why indeed?

I'll let town reply for himself

Town - do you agree with what annabananahead posted?

Stripe

Teenage Adaptive Ninja Turtle
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
It's totally understandable that the right is reluctant to talk about Trump, with good cause. I'd be too embarrassed to talk about him too if I were them.
The pro-homo, pro-abortion president of the US?

What's to discuss?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Foxfire

it would be interesting to have a discussion about trump without the blatant dishonesty and hysteria from the left

care to give it a try?

In all candor, I've watched you for a few years now, and I honestly can't say that I see the slightest likelihood of you being able to maintain an honest conservation for more that two posts without contorting the conversation into a sophomoric string of insults or convoluting it into a twisted red herring or straw man or diverting it down some tangential rabbit hole. There's nothing there that I want or need. Life is short and, frankly, I have better things to do with my time than to chase your rabbits.

It would seem that you can't even hold out an olive branch, assuming that that's what you're doing, without embellishing it with the obligatory derisive trappings.

without the blatant dishonesty and hysteria from the left

That isn't to say that there are aren't any here from the right that I find capable of well reasoned intelligent discourse. There are more than just a few. They have my respect because they earned it. [MENTION=7233]Ktoyou[/MENTION] et al

I refrain from engaging them at any length, but those are the ones that actually have something to say and I'd rather not expose them to sort of tap-a-talk one liners that that would tend to draw if I did. More importantly, To those, I prefer to listen. Even if we differ on the minutia.

Balls in your court.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
[Trump] isn't making determinations based on hard evidence, he's making decisions based on instinct.

This might be true of his Twitter posts or speeches, but it is not an accurate generalization of his policy implementation (a few early incidents aside).

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
The topic is "Why I’m No Longer a Russiagate Skeptic".

Care to join in the conversation?

It's impossible for a sensible, on-topic conversation given that OP was presented as a news report.

Foxfire

It's impossible for a sensible, on-topic conversation given that OP was presented as a news report.

Your point serves only to a small degree. News report notwithstanding, the question it poses isn't difficult to to grasp. I, for one, do not assume it to apply to everyone. And no one's holding you here against your will.

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Your point serves only to a small degree. News report notwithstanding, the question it poses isn't difficult to to grasp. I, for one, do not assume it to apply to everyone. And no one's holding you here against your will.
Question?

The piece is designed to persuade people that Donaldtrump is a Russian plant.

It's an opinion piece that was presented as fact. All I can say is that I disagree with the opinion. Presumably, you will think I should agree with it.

However, to go beyond that, we would have to put aside the opinion piece and look at facts.

OP has nothing to contribute.

Jonahdog

BANNED
Banned
Question?

The piece is designed to persuade people that Donaldtrump is a Russian plant.

It's an opinion piece that was presented as fact. All I can say is that I disagree with the opinion. Presumably, you will think I should agree with it.

However, to go beyond that, we would have to put aside the opinion piece and look at facts.

OP has nothing to contribute.

Trump is not a Russian plant. He is a lying, racist, sexual predator. His deity is wealth. His knowledge of history appears abysmal. His understanding of economics is flimsy, other than the use of the Bankruptcy Code and leverage to demand more from bankers. He likes tyrants more than the American people. He acts like a middle school girl when he is criticized and attempts to use his power to threaten perceived enemies. He has not released his tax returns, whether Russian banks loaned him money, whether the Russian government or Russian oligarchs used Trump businesses to launder money---perhaps that is Putin's hold on Trump. The story goes on and on.

ok doser

No one is asking you to be embarrassed, but to not acknowledge the genuine embarrassment expressed by even many high level republicans seems more than a bit disingenuous.

And i've said that i don't acknowledge that it exists?

ok doser

Trump is not a Russian plant. He is a lying, racist, sexual predator. His deity is wealth. His knowledge of history appears abysmal. His understanding of economics is flimsy, other than the use of the Bankruptcy Code and leverage to demand more from bankers. He likes tyrants more than the American people. He acts like a middle school girl when he is criticized and attempts to use his power to threaten perceived enemies. He has not released his tax returns, whether Russian banks loaned him money, whether the Russian government or Russian oligarchs used Trump businesses to launder money---perhaps that is Putin's hold on Trump. The story goes on and on.

Another hysterical opinion piece

ok doser

Regarding the OP - what "question" do you think it poses?

ok doser

Trump is not a liar? Not a sexual predator? Not a racist?
He hasn't hidden his tax returns from the American people?
He doesn't shower affection on dictators?

Is he a liar? As much as any other politician or public figure

Sexual predator? Let's discuss specifics

Same with racist - present a specific

Stripe

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
So, a politician then.