Trump's border wall prototypes pass tests by military special forces

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I saw an old thread in here from November 21st, 2016 and the question was asked:
So in your opinion what form will the Trump Wall take? :think:
Well, the wheels of government move ever so slowly, but here is an interesting article, please discuss, and if possible, please discuss the wall and not the policy:

Trump's border wall prototypes pass tests by military special forces
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-wall-test-20180119-story.html

"Recent assaults by tactical teams on prototypes of President Trump's proposed wall with Mexico indicate their imposing heights should stop border crossers, a U.S. official with direct knowledge of the rigorous assessment told the Associated Press.

Military special forces based in Florida and U.S. Customs and Border Protection special units spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information was not authorized for public release.
........"

AKF4YUWCLVF5JCULYBEWZCMWM4.jpg

fool

Hall of Fame
All those walls are stupid and not what Border Patrol wants. They want a fence that you can see thru so they can see what's happening on the other side.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
All those walls are stupid........

You are wrong fool, and by fool I mean your screen name. Walls are extremely effective when done correctly. The one Israel erected is proof.

All those walls are stupid and not what Border Patrol wants........

Wrong again fool, and by fool I mean your screen name. And I quote:

QUOTE: "The National Border Patrol Council has high hopes for President-elect Donald Trump’s border security policies. The union's president, Brandon Judd, has been advising the Trump transition team. The union, which represents Border Patrol agents and endorsed Trump for president in March, has encouraged the building of a border wall and the changing of enforcement policies put in place in the last four years. San Diego-based Shawn Moran, vice president of the union, said a wall on the border would be a "vital tool," and that it's difficult to say exactly where along the border a wall is needed. "The problem arises when you secure one area, you push traffic to another," Moran said, citing a Border Patrol program called Operation Gatekeeper that blocked entry to much of the San Diego area....."
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-patrol-wall-20161118-story.html

......They want a fence that you can see thru so they can see what's happening on the other side.

LOL! What makes you think the wall would be EXACTLY on the border, and not a little way inside the border so we could patrol both sides. Wrong again fool, and by fool I mean your screen name.

fool

Hall of Fame
You are wrong fool, and by fool I mean your screen name. Walls are extremely effective when done correctly. The one Israel erected is proof.

Wrong again fool, and by fool I mean your screen name. And I quote:

QUOTE: "The National Border Patrol Council has high hopes for President-elect Donald Trump’s border security policies. The union's president, Brandon Judd, has been advising the Trump transition team. The union, which represents Border Patrol agents and endorsed Trump for president in March, has encouraged the building of a border wall and the changing of enforcement policies put in place in the last four years. San Diego-based Shawn Moran, vice president of the union, said a wall on the border would be a "vital tool," and that it's difficult to say exactly where along the border a wall is needed. "The problem arises when you secure one area, you push traffic to another," Moran said, citing a Border Patrol program called Operation Gatekeeper that blocked entry to much of the San Diego area....."
http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-san-diego-border-patrol-wall-20161118-story.html

LOL! What makes you think the wall would be EXACTLY on the border, and not a little way inside the border so we could patrol both sides. Wrong again fool, and by fool I mean your screen name.

If you have to build a road to build the wall are you really building a wall or are you building a road that has a wall as a feature?

We should build a four lane highway as close to the border as possible and since highways have fences then we would kill two birds with one highway.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
If you have to build a road to build the wall are you really building a wall or are you building a road that has a wall as a feature?..........

You picked a great screen name. Your question proves that you know nothing about security walls. Most real walls have roads on both sides for patrols, and usually have more than that such as traps, barbed wire and more. They are also usually INSIDE the border so we have control of territory on both sides.

1049321772.jpg

border-wall-mexico.jpg

fool

Hall of Fame
You picked a great screen name. Your question proves that you know nothing about security walls. Most real walls have roads on both sides for patrols, and usually have more than that such as traps, barbed wire and more. They are also usually INSIDE the border so we have control of territory on both sides.

1049321772.jpg

border-wall-mexico.jpg

That picture makes my point. In that picture what do you think is the higher dollar item? The four lane road or the fence in between them?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yep, Trump is keeping his promises despite the dismal dems obstruct and resist, do nothing, vote for nothing stance. The dirty dems vote no on everything the people want. I'm surprised he was able to get the huge tax deal done and shut down Obamascare. The wall is a done deal, no wall money, NO DACA.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
That picture makes my point. In that picture what do you think is the higher dollar item? The four lane road or the fence in between them?

Who cares. They are one thing. The roads without the wall, or the wall without the roads, are worthless. Together they form one thing.
This is a stupid discussion. Leave me alone.

Yep, Trump is keeping his promises despite the dismal dems obstruct and resist, do nothing, vote for nothing stance. The dirty dems vote no on everything the people want. I'm surprised he was able to get the huge tax deal done and shut down Obamascare. The wall is a done deal, no wall money, NO DACA.

A president who actually tries to keep his promises. Who would have thunk it.

fool

Hall of Fame
Who cares. They are one thing. The roads without the wall, or the wall without the roads, are worthless. Together they form one thing.
This is a stupid discussion. Leave me alone.
Stop replying to me and I'll stop replying to you.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Military special forces based in Florida and U.S. Customs and Border Protection special units spent three weeks trying to breach and scale the eight models in San Diego, using jackhammers, saws, torches and other tools and climbing devices, said the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity because the information was not authorized for public release........."

Hey guys...

1j61w2.jpg
:plain:

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
A president who actually tries to keep his promises. Who would have thunk it.

"I promise to release my tax returns."

"I promise that tax reform will raise my taxes."

"I promise to repeal and replace Obamacare."

"I promise to instruct my AG to investigate Hillary Clinton."

"I promise to take fewer vacations than Obama did."

"I promise to tell you the truth."

"I'll make American great again."

He failed to keep any of these promises.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
"I promise to release my tax returns."

"I promise that tax reform will raise my taxes."

"I promise to repeal and replace Obamacare."

"I promise to instruct my AG to investigate Hillary Clinton."

"I promise to take fewer vacations than Obama did."

"I promise to tell you the truth."

"I'll make American great again."

He failed to keep any of these promises.
Trump never said "I promise" that I know of. Prove it, otherwise it's more lies and Fake News, your specialty.

The Barbarian

BANNED
Banned
Trump never said "I promise" that I know of. Prove it, otherwise it's more lies and Fake News, your specialty.

Donald Trump: I Will Release Tax Returns
Sun, Jan 24
Republican frontrunner Donald Trump explains how he plans to release his tax returns soon.

https://www.nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/donald-trump-i-will-release-tax-returns-607836227723

"In interview I told @AP that my taxes are under routine audit and I would release my tax returns when audit is complete, not after election!"
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...romises-twitter-promises-hard-keep/810269001/

In a hotel ballroom in King of Prussia, his running mate, Mike Pence, introduced him as a dealmaker, fighter and winner “who never quits, who never backs down.” Trump promised to “convene a special session” of Congress as soon as he was sworn in — an idea that confounded many, as Congress was already set to be in session — so that lawmakers could “immediately repeal and replace Obamacare.” All of this would happen “very, very quickly,” he said.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...77740635e83_story.html?utm_term=.0febd7a99519

“I would not be a president who took vacations. I would not be a president that takes time off.” Trump will make time for golf but promises to “always play with leaders of countries and people that can help us.”

More to come...

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
I knew I get get you to look it up for me. Your President Donald J. Trump has about 7 more years. 83 more months, a lifetime. You want all promise kept in 13 months? How many promises did your hero Barack break?

Trump will win if he runs. If I were him I would not run. I would not subject myself to the constant hate and lies when I could be living the billionaire's life in my golden tower.

Hey guys...

1j61w2.jpg
:plain:

Barbarian IQ = 0

jgarden

BANNED
Banned
scaled_full_29cad1b7967dba337ffd.jpg

What's it like, "Patrick jane," when your own candidate refers to you as belonging to "the dumbest group of voters in the country" - his words, not mine!