Jesus said, "Few There Be That Find It" Matthew 7:14.

Status
Not open for further replies.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W. takes every thread to the gutter with his unchristlike vitriol!! Hey John does a Christian with the love of Christ in their heart commit suicide bombings?

=an emotional blubbering. Weighty. I stay on topic, shucking emotional pleas. That is how mature members of the boc "persuade."

Contrasts.

You missed the "argument," Dora the Explorer. Slower.... Pate "argues," that there is no objective law, as it was destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void, replaced by this subjective, "Well. the Holy Spirit is the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me that rape, suicide bombing, murder, multiple wives, "fill in the blank" is OK!!!

Do they have multiple wives? Do they (fill in the blank)? No, they don't so the law has been abolished for believers who live in the Spirit which is not you.

So, multiple wives is against what law?Pate/you "argue" the law against it was abolished/destroyed/made void.

You cannot be this stupid.

You missed the "argument," Dora the Explorer. Slower. Pate "argues," that there is no objective law, as it was destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void, replaced by this subjective, "Well. the Holy Spirit is the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me that rape, suicide bombing, murder, multiple wives, "fill in the is OK!!!

Not in me, you quip, fruit inspector? That settles it, devil child.

Tell all of TOL, why multiple wives/rape/murder/suicide bombing....................................................................... is wrong, if there is no law against, toots? Go ahead.That is, tell us what the h you would say, to a Mormon, who tells you that "the Holy Sprit is my law, and he tells me that multiple wives is OK" or some deluded Hare Krishna, that says that giving drugs, to others is OK, since "the Holy Sprit is my law, and he tells me that giving bongs to kids is OK," and................

Let me guess: You decide the law of the Holy Spirit is, right toots?

I will throw you I "soft ball:" Why is murder, exceeding the speed limit "wrong," if there is no objective law against it?

John W. is just like Jacob, Daqq and Chair who spam Torah observance for Christians over and over and over. Just another protozoic blob of a caveman who fell out of the man cave and thinks he's a theologian now. He went to the John Hagee school of how to be a dispen-stupidal-ist in three easy steps. Just unwrap your meat, put it on a stick and warm it up between your thighs - BAM! you're a caveman now.

Translation...An emotional plea.

Impressive.

Donnie and Marie, to you: I assess that there is no law against multiple wives, and that the Holy Spirit, my law, told me that, and that God is on a planet, with multiple wives, is actually female, and has numerous "domestic partners." The Holy Spirit, my law, that replaced God's holy law, told me so.

You: Well, you see, uh, urr,............

Pathetic.

john w

Hall of Fame
John W can't have a civilized conversation and everyone knows it. He's just not at that level.

Thanks for the compliment, toots! if you'd approve of me, I'd "check my guns."

Tell us why speeding, rape.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................is "wrong," if there is no law against it?

Go ahead.

You should fold, and shuck your emotional diatribes, as this is board is not an episode of "The Guiding Light," or, "the Edge Of Night."

john w

Hall of Fame
Have you joined Spiritual Israel yet? Just say goodbye to all the lies and hop on the Spirit bus. It's awesome!

"The Spirit Bus," that replaced the holy law of God, obviously, told Jim Jones,of "The Peoples Temple," that "Kool-Aid" was good for you, in Jonestown", Guyana!!! Drink up, shriner!!!

Robert Pate

Banned
Since he opened this one, I am shutting the other one down. Robert, you need to get more variety into your posting. You are a one trick pony right now. You need to start posting on other topics.

There is only one topic that matters. That is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. Everything else is sin.

Epoisses

"The Spirit Bus," that replaced the holy law of God, obviously, told Jim Jones,of "The Peoples Temple," that "Kool-Aid" was good for you, in Jonestown", Guyana!!! Drink up, shriner!!!

Christians are under the law of Christ.......not the Jewish laws of the old Testament!!!!

Faith is a law in the bible. Love is a law in the bible. The word law can mean any command from God in case you didn't know that!!!

john w

Hall of Fame
Christians are under the law of Christ.......not the Jewish laws of the old Testament!!!!

Faith is a law in the bible. Love is a law in the bible. The word law can mean any command from God in case you didn't know that!!!

The word law can mean any command from God in case you didn't know that!!!

Catch that, TOL audience?

A Mormon, to you: The Holy Spirit has replaced the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me that having multiple wives is 'love,' and this same Holy Spirit tells me to have sex with multiple partners, is 'love.'"

You: Well, I decide what laws the Holy Spirit should be teaching you, and your Holy Spirit, that replaced the law of God, is wrong, you see, and my Holy Spirit is right, you see, well, uh, urr.........

It's called subjectivity, moral relativism.

You missed it. He/you assert that God's objective holy law, has been replaced by this subjective "The Holy Spirit" law. No, you present a false dichotomy, and pervert what Paul is conveying.

Nice punt. Again:

You missed the "argument," Dora the Explorer. Slower.... Pate "argues," that there is no objective law, as it was destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void, replaced by this subjective, "Well, the Holy Spirit is the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me that rape, suicide bombing, murder, multiple wives, "fill in the blank" is OK!!!

Do they have multiple wives? Do they (fill in the blank)? No, they don't so the law has been abolished for believers who live in the Spirit which is not you.

So, multiple wives is against what law?Pate/you "argue" the law against it was abolished/destroyed/made void.

You cannot be this stupid.

Do be a dear, and answer.

Tell all of TOL, why multiple wives/rape/murder/suicide bombing........................................... ............................ is wrong, if there is no law against, toots? Go ahead.That is, tell us what the h you would say, to a Mormon, who tells you that "the Holy Spirit is my law, and he tells me that multiple wives is OK" or some deluded Hare Krishna, that says that giving drugs, to others is OK, since "the Holy Spirit is my law, and he tells me that giving bongs to kids is OK," and................

Let me guess: You decide the law of the Holy Spirit is, right toots?

I will throw you I "soft ball:" Why is murder, exceeding the speed limit "wrong," if there is no objective law against it?

Donnie and Marie, to you: I assess that there is no law against multiple wives, and that the Holy Spirit, my law, told me that, and that God is on a planet, with multiple wives, is actually female, and has numerous "domestic partners." The Holy Spirit, my law, that replaced God's holy law, told me so.

You: Well, you see, uh, urr,............

Pathetic.

Tell us why speeding, rape.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................is "wrong," if there is no law against it?

Go ahead.

You should fold, and shuck your emotional diatribes, as this is board is not an episode of "The Guiding Light," or, "the Edge Of Night."

Epoisses

You missed it. He/you assert that God's objective holy law, has been replaced by this subjective "The Holy Spirit" law. No, you present a false dichotomy, and pervert what Paul is conveying.

Nice punt. Again:

You missed the "argument," Dora the Explorer. Slower.... Pate "argues," that there is no objective law, as it was destroyed/abolished/eliminated/made void, replaced by this subjective, "Well, the Holy Spirit is the law, and the Holy Spirit tells me that rape, suicide bombing, murder, multiple wives, "fill in the blank" is OK!!!

Then you are no different than Jacob, Daqq and Chair who spam Torah observance!!

Go keep the Sabbath and the dietary laws and the feasts and offer sacrifice!!

Oh wait a second you need a temple and functioning priesthood to keep those laws and that hasn't existed for 2000 years!

Go home loser, your faith is dead just like your theology.

john w

Hall of Fame
I never argued that members of the boc are under the jurisdiction/authority, of "the Jewish laws of the old Testament," or that they should be the basis for our "rule of life." But that does not mean that God's holy law has been eliminated/destroyed/abolished/made void, as Pate satanically asserts, or that the Holy Spirit has somehow "replaced" God's holy law, as you/Pate assert-false dichotomy. No scripture says that.

Epoisses

I never argued that members of the boc are under the jurisdiction/authority, of "the Jewish laws of the old Testament," or that they should be the basis for our "rule of life." But that does not mean that God's holy law has been eliminated/destroyed/abolished/made void, as Pate satanically asserts, or that the Holy Spirit has somehow "replaced" God's holy law, as you/Pate assert-false dichotomy. No scripture says that.

The Jewish laws have been replaced by the law of Christ which includes faith, love and the graces or fruits such as hope, perseverance, joy, peace, etc. God commands Christians to be joyful because all of our sins have been washed away by the blood of Christ.

We're under the law of joy right now, at least I am anyway.

john w

Hall of Fame
Then you are no different than Jacob, Daqq and Chair who spam Torah observance!!]

Spam. Sound byte. Weighty.
Go keep the Sabbath and the dietary laws and the feasts and offer sacrifice!!

1. I never argued that members of the boc are under the jurisdiction/authority, of "the Jewish laws of the old Testament," or that they should be the basis for our "rule of life." But that does not mean that God's holy law has been eliminated/destroyed/abolished/made void, as Pate satanically asserts, or that the Holy Spirit has somehow "replaced" God's holy law, as you/Pate assert-false dichotomy. No scripture says that.

2.Tell us why rape, murder, polygamy,......are wrong, and tell us what you would say to someone that says that they are not.

You won't.
Oh wait a second you need a temple and functioning priesthood to keep those laws and that hasn't existed for 2000 years!]

Go home loser, your faith is dead just like your theology.

That's it? An emotional diatribe, toots? Weighty. I can get that on "Oprah," and she is probably better looking than you, troll-ette.

ell us why speeding, rape.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................is "wrong," if there is no law against it?

Go ahead.

Not a peep.

john w

Hall of Fame
The Jewish laws have been replaced by the law of Christ which includes faith, love and the graces or fruits such as hope, perseverance, joy, peace, etc. God commands Christians to be joyful because all of our sins have been washed away by the blood of Christ.

We're under the law of joy right now, at least I am anyway.

Tell us why speeding, rape.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................is "wrong," if there is no law against it, being allegedly "replaced" by this "Holy Spirit?"

She won't touch this.

Last edited:

Epoisses

Tell us why speeding, rape.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................is "wrong," if there is no law against it, beinf allegedly "replaced" by this "Holy Spirit?"

She won't touch this.

Because they are a violation of love which is the foundation of all law.

If I love someone I don't rape them or murder them or throw them under a bus.

I'm not going to debate with you all night because you don't believe.

Epoisses

You can't even articulate what God's holy law is just like 99% of all Christians.

What's God's holy law? The ten commandments? The ceremonial law? God's love? The faith of Jesus?

What is God's holy law that you keep blathering on about?

john w

Hall of Fame
Because they are a violation of love which is the foundation of all law.

If I love someone I don't rape them or murder them or throw them under a bus.

I'm not going to debate with you all night because you don't believe.

You decide, subjectively, what is love, toots? Is that it?

A professed Christian, to you: The Holy Spirit replaced the law of God, The Holy Spirit says rape, murder,........................................................................................................................................................................is 'love.' You telling me that your Holy Spirit is superior to mine?

You:Well, you see, uh, urr,............

A Muslim, to you: Suicide bombings are demonstration of 'love," as is public be-headings in the street. Why should I accept your view, from this subjective, fuzzy "Holy Spirit" fEyou cite?

Epoisses

You decide, subjectively, what is love, toots? Is that it?

A professed Christian, to you: The Holy Spirit replaced the law of God, The Holy Spirit says rape, murder,........................................................................................................................................................................is 'love.' You telling me that your Holy Spirit is superior to mine?

A Muslim, to you: Suicide bombings are demonstration of 'love," as is public be-headings in the street. Why should I accept your view, from this subjective, fuzzy "Holy Spirit" fEyou cite?

What's God's holy law? You can never answer that NOVICE!!!

James can:

If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well: James 2:8

Status
Not open for further replies.