Satan Made In The Image Of The Wrath Of God

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Okay.

Shalom.

Goodbye.

Don't try to prove that what someone else has said is not what they mean or meant to say.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lololol You really are a liar. You bye over and over. I go to the bathroom for a few minutes and here you are again.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You felt you needed to respond. Now I don't.

I said
Your an idiot. I did not feel I had to respond. I respond because I started the thread. And I don't want idiots like you coming on my thread and spreading your heresy.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. I did not feel I had to respond. I respond because I started the thread. And I don't want idiots like you coming on my thread and spreading your heresy.

I am not an idiot. I was posting in your thread. I am not spreading heresy. Heresy was saying nt only.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
Your an idiot. Your speaking heresy.

Incorrect. That is the second step in winning an argument that you are losing by saying what the other person has said is heresy. I am not an idiot. I am also not speaking heresy. Additionally I am not spreading heresy. And, I am not self-condemned by my heresy by saying so. However, you said that I am spreading heresy and that I am speaking heresy.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
You turn most all our conversation into stupid conversations with your rambling.
Shalom.
Today is Sheni, 12-25. It is Boker, Morning. It is Yom, Day.
No.
Shalom.
Jacob
Unfortunately for you it is because of satan that we have to learn to say no.
No. You are attacking and I am answering. What do I need to defend if I have already answered you?
Your answer is unintelligible.
I do not know what you are talking about. Did I say this to you?
QUOTE=Jacob;5209386]I don't believe something like that.[/QUOTE]
No. I'm not.
I am content with your saying so. I do not believe this to be the case.
QUOTE=Jacob;5209438]No. It is sometimes the only thing that a person can say when someone says that they are rambling or accuses them of rambling. In your case I don't know which it is.
Shalom.
Jacob[/QUOTE]
I have nothing to say to you.
I have nothing else to say.
You do not need to respond. If you do indicate whether or not you need or want a response.
Shalom.
Jacob
I'm done.
That is how you are viewing this or viewing the world right now. Until you change the way you think about it it is still true.
QUOTE=Jacob;5209497]Your grammar is incorrect. You meant you're from the way that your sounds.
I was not rambling. You are incorrect.[/QUOTE]
You meant what you said then.
Bye.
Shalom.

Jacob
Shalom.
Goodbye.
Don't try to prove that what someone else has said is not what they mean or meant to say.
Shalom.
Jacob[/QUOTE]
You felt you needed to respond. Now I don't.
I am not an idiot. I was posting in your thread. I am not spreading heresy. Heresy was saying nt only.
Shalom.
Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
You turn most all our conversation into stupid conversations with your rambling.

QUOTE=Jacob;5209386]I don't believe something like that.

QUOTE=Jacob;5209438]No. It is sometimes the only thing that a person can say when someone says that they are rambling or accuses them of rambling. In your case I don't know which it is.
Shalom.
Jacob[/QUOTE]

QUOTE=Jacob;5209497]Your grammar is incorrect. You meant you're from the way that your sounds.
I was not rambling. You are incorrect.[/QUOTE]

Shalom.
Goodbye.
Shalom.
Jacob[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

No argument here though I don't believe it. I am content that you and I can move on from here.