The Left has become dangerously unhinged.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
i found a pic of annabananahead dated 11/9/16

tumblr_nvprc5EiVc1u49eego1_500.gif

glorydaz

Oh, so you're just smarting because you weren't on the receiving end of any?

Artie, just because you don't admit to doling out personal insults, doesn't mean you didn't give any.

Tell ya what, if you agree with JR on what the laws should be in the West then you're just as much of a zealous nut as he is if you agree that stoning should be brought back and gay people killed.

Feel better now?

I felt fine before, but I certainly wouldn't trust you to tell me what JR was saying about anything.

Just as I hope he wouldn't trust you to explain something I was saying.

Arthur Brain

See....you won't even admit that YOU ARE the one with the little buddy. :chuckle:

Eh, go listen to "Candle in the wind" or something. You're the one who has no apparent problem with folk being stoned to death if you go along with JR...

Or maybe you think that most "normal" people would go along with that?

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
You can stand, sit by, lie down and do some cartwheels by it if you want. It was total garbage no matter what.

this is, of course, your opinion, the opinion of an alcoholic induced retarded brit, which is layered redundancy

and you are welcome to it

Arthur Brain

Artie, just because you don't admit to doling out personal insults, doesn't mean you didn't give any.

In your direction I didn't. If you go along with JR on stuff then I'd be more than happy to however.

I felt fine before, but I certainly wouldn't trust you to tell me what JR was saying about anything.

Just as I hope he wouldn't trust you to explain something I was saying.

Oh, he spelled things out pretty clear enough...

:rolleyes: