ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

john w

Hall of Fame
So your old man was crucified when you heard and believed right?

Correct. Good news. Justice served.

So you don't even have the capacity for sin then right?

Did not say/assert/argue that-false dichotomy.

Reckon-survey the word.

Your body doesn't sin against the will of the Spirit within your heart? Or are the words of your mouth and the actions, or lack there of, of your hands wholly good?

Quite irrelevant.The LORD God considers, reckons me crucified, dead, buried, and who I was in Adam, judged at the cross. Justice served.
Do you still do things that GOD hates?

Or are you sinless?

Yes/no. Hence, the reason for the dbr. Good news.

Sinless/walk=sanctification.

Sanctification is not equivalent to justification.

Obviously, you've not been convicted of the bad news, so you cannot see the good news.
According to you; you are sinless due to the effectual working of the Christ, and that your life is wholly HIS.

My sins, every last one of them, were forgiven-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, Col. 2:13 KJV . Unlike sins, sin(singular), cannot be forgiven-it must be judged-it was-Romans 8:3 KJV.

Another member is exposed, as to not knowing what happened 200+ years ago, and why.

popsthebuilder

Correct. Good news. Justice served.

Did not say/assert/argue that-false dichotomy.

Reckon-survey the word.

Quite irrelevant.The LORD God considers, reckons me crucified, dead, buried, and who I was in Adam, judged at the cross. Justice served.

Yes/no. Hence, the reason for the dbr. Good news.

Sinless/walk=sanctification.

Sanctification is not equivalent to justification.

Obviously, you've not been convicted of the bad news, so you cannot see the good news.

My sins, every last one of them, were forgiven-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV, Col. 2:13 KJV . Unlike sins, sin(singular), cannot be forgiven-it must be judged-it was-Romans 8:3 KJV.

Another member is exposed, as to not knowing what happened 200+ years ago, and why.
"The LORD God considers, reckons me crucified, dead, buried, and who I was in Adam, judged at the cross. Justice served."

So if you know such why do you preach against such?

How is it that you believe being made righteous/ justified/ sanctified by the self sacrifice and example of the Way is the same as continuing in sin even though you know that sin has no part with the One who paid your price, one time, with His very life force, and by HIS own will?

Don't you adhere to St. Paul at least? Hebrews must not be ascribed to St. Paul I guess.

(Atheist spoke to me before about the compartmentalizing that "Christian's" do in their minds to make their beliefs seem valid to them, but I didn't understand what they meant at that time.)

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Negative. I'm one of the sweetest, kindest members of the boc, until I run into ravenous wolves, such as yourself, whose goal is to fleece, spiritually rape, plunder the sheep/babes.I do not like wolves in my territory.....saint John W I am.

we know how sweet you are, friend.

popsthebuilder

Negative. I'm one of the sweetest, kindest members of the boc, until I run into ravenous wolves, such as yourself, whose goal is to fleece, spiritually rape, plunder the sheep/babes.I do not like wolves in my territory.....saint John W I am.
And do you still consider me a wolf?

Am I in sheep's clothing to you, or am I genuine? To you?

Just curious

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Yes.

I like things to be very plain and evident.

To wrongly judge is a terrible and haughty thing.....to me.....

Have you been reading john's posts and you have to ask this kind of question?

why is it important to know if he consider you a wolf?

john w

Hall of Fame
"The LORD God considers, reckons me crucified, dead, buried, and who I was in Adam, judged at the cross. Justice served."

How is it that you believe being made righteous/ justified/ sanctified by the self sacrifice and example of the Way is the same as continuing in sin even though you know that sin has no part with the One who paid your price, one time, with His very life force, and by HIS own will?

Don't you adhere to St. Paul at least? Hebrews must not be ascribed to St. Paul I guess.

(Atheist spoke to me before about the compartmentalizing that "Christian's" do in their minds to make their beliefs seem valid to them, but I didn't understand what they meant at that time.)

You missed my argument.

john w

Hall of Fame

Learn how to quote a member's posts in your response-it would be helpful, so we can follow the flow of the argument. It took me a spell to learn how to do it.

musterion

MI0000263019.jpg

Peace out....Do you dig Harley Davidson's? Groovy.

Play Freebird, man!

popsthebuilder

Learn how to quote a member's posts in your response-it would be helpful, so we can follow the flow of the argument. It took me a spell to learn how to do it.
It's pretty easy to follow quotation marks (as taught in grade school generally; I thought); especially when it is your own words being quoted and too a response to you.

Do you use Tapatalk on a phone? I hadn't noticed.

popsthebuilder

Have you been reading john's posts and you have to ask this kind of question?

why is it important to know if he consider you a wolf?
To answer your question;

Some people can do things not wholly realizing what it is they are doing.

Doing them in a sort of ignorance.

I would like to give ample chance for these things to come to light, even hope for them. Or that the opposite show to still hold true; in which case I can be rather certain that it will stay that way for some time, yet still hope to the contrary.

God's Truth

As I predicted-the wolf is grinding her teeth....

What sin/sins?
The Lord Jesus Christ died for mine-1 Cor. 15:1-4 KJV-every last one of them,and they are in hell, never to be brought up again,as He forgave them all, and my old man was crucified at Calvary, as he was judged in my place. Believers are considered judged in Christ, "dead", "in Him,"

Romans 8:3 KJV For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

Colossians 2:13 KJV And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses;

Read it, believe it-"all."

Justice served. When the Lord Jesus Christ died, I was reckoned to have died with him-dead; when he was buried, I was reckoned to have been buried with him; when he rose, I was reckoned to have risen with him.

Again-justice served- a dead man cannot be retried.

There are sins. For you to say what sins is just bizarre.

You have to repent and die to the sins of the world and live by pleasing Jesus.

The saved are not dead in Christ, as you said. I gave you scriptures; believe them.