Conspiracy - Are Some Theories Accurate?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
From a fellow elsewhere:

I first heard about the Flat Earth Society in my 8th grade math class in 1961. The Society was first organized in 1904 in England, died out several times when its founders died, and is back in another iteration now

The origin of the Flat Earth Movement was an 1838 experiment to measure the curvature of the earth directly on a six mile straight stretch of canal known as he Bedford Level. A boat was rowed the 6 miles with a flag 3’ above the water. The flag should have been 11’ below the horizon at the end, but the entire boat was still visible, suggesting that the world is actually flat.

The result was due to refraction due to the observing telescope’s having been placed only 8" above the water. No less than Alfred Russel Wallace accepted a challenge in 1870 to prove the earth was not flat. He had been trained as a surveyor, and knew about the refraction problem, so he placed poles 13’ above the water at the 3 and 6 mile points, and set a theodolite at the same height to sight them. As predicted from a 25,000-mile earth, the middle pole appeared to be 3’ higher than the end points.
Yep, that proves it. Well done. You mentioned Erastophenes with the sticks some 2,300 years ago who measured the whole ball by himself. You know he made the math work and we changed that recently to make it "new and improved"? You don't know a lick about flat earth research but you know about 1838. There have been flat earthers for thousands of years, way before 1838. See you already lied without doing research. I hope you stay and debate facts with me for months here and in my Bible thread if you feel like interpreting scripture for a globe vs flat enclosed earth and firmament.

Familiarize yourself with some of my work, or else I'll have to "repeat myself" as I do for each debater. I'll have to start slow and at the beginning with you. RD already has a feeling I'm right. :chuckle: You can prove a ball with 2300 year old techniques and modern math and I'll post data and facts about flat earth. If you're going to pump up on globe knowledge start your own thread. I've known for a fact I'm on a ball for 45 years, I don't need it explained with angles of the sun and shadows because I saw proof that the Greek math works on a flat earth too. We can see who can answer the questions. Keep in mind I don't do geometry nor am I great with science. I trust the honest people I see and hear. Nobody that does this makes money on videos anymore but they still keep doing them. There's gotta be at least a million of us. Every flat earth will tell you the FE society are part of the disinformation side of the coin. Flat earthers denounce that group.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is a link to actual photos of Neptune taken by the Hubble telescope. It's amazing. Better yet, it's true.

Don't believe people who want you to buy into a theory that requires the suspension of reason and cannot offer a single unifying reason why anyone would attempt to pull off a generational and world wide hoax that would satisfy anyone not cut from their cloth.
Hubble is fake. Next !!! No soup for you.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
This is a link to actual photos of Neptune taken by the Hubble telescope. It's amazing. Better yet, it's true.

Don't believe people who want you to buy into a theory that requires the suspension of reason and cannot offer a single unifying reason why anyone would attempt to pull off a generational and world wide hoax that would satisfy anyone not cut from their cloth.
You don't get it. The people that believe in the deception of governments and military leaders and politicians and law enforcement and corporations and judges and lawyers don't care how much "reason" you give us. The people that are interested in these things are way beyond your criticisms. You words mean nothing just like mine mean nothing to you on this topic.

I'll repeat what I told AMR, conspiracies have hierarchies and levels of knowledge. Do you deny that conspiracies have happened, are happening and will continue to happen? Only a select small group would know everything. I know what you're thinking, too many people would know. Who, name the groups that would know but first think about it. A soldier? A pilot? A satellite designer? Astronaut? Pilots don't fly high enough, nobody went to the moon with humans, we can't go that far with rockets or the shuttles, hubble is fake, satellite companies or inventors might have knowledge at the top level. The pictures are ALL either CGI or photo shopped or altered in some way. Who else would know the whole truth? When was Antarctica discovered? Explored? What happened about 60 years ago there? Who would know, Town?

See, this is more enjoyable without critiquing everything through bias. Again I was a glober just like you until three weeks ago. After three weeks I'm not on the "honeymoon" anymore. In fact, I was ignoring this thread for the most part a month ago. You're not telling me anything new. I'm not trying to hurt anybody. One has to have the time to research this and not many do. If you simply can't take it seriously for a short time I would really rather you leave the thread alone. A joke or post or two or three a day is fine if you don't want to engage on a serious level. Another thing is I'm answering numerous people and still wanting my information to be seen.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
Hubble is fake. Next !!! No soup for you.
Yelling something doesn't make it true.

Seriously people, he's invested in an impossible conspiracy with nothing at the root to suggest the why that isn't even crazier.

Meanwhile, here are some great photos of the earth and moon taken at various times by different space programs and satellites. Enjoy! :D

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
Yelling something doesn't make it true.

Seriously people, he's invested in an impossible conspiracy with nothing at the root to suggest the why that isn't even crazier.

Meanwhile, here are some great photos of the earth and moon taken at various times by different space programs and satellites. Enjoy! :D
You think everybody is viewing now for your wit don't you? Thanks for the rep message about "how dangerous" this is, how "you can't believe anything I say" how I'm "playing a game" and "maybe you don't care" - Was it because I told you the truth again in my rep to you, that "I actually do like you. NOT" ? As I told you publicly in about an hour ago? That's what you can't trust? You're the one playing, I've been doing this for nearly a month. I guess I don't like Trump and pretending to be a Christian too, right? I don't care if you trust me. I don't want to earn your trust. Post the Fake Images all day long, it helps my case. Post as many as you want. The more people that see them the more people can decide for themselves. Post video's of space too, I love those. I don't scream anything, I use punctuation !!! Always 3.

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You don't get it. The people that believe in the deception of governments and military leaders and politicians and law enforcement and corporations and judges and lawyers don't care how much "reason" you give us.
I not only get it, I noted it earlier, the belief by some in an international, generational attempt to pull one on the world for no apparent reason.

The people that are interested in these things are way beyond your criticisms.
You sell them short. They're beyond any criticism, or reason.

You words mean nothing just like mine mean nothing to you on this topic.
Yeah, I noted the need for people to level the opinion playing field. But it isn't level and hasn't been for a very long time. Because this was never about belief, except to those whose ideas rest entirely on it, the flat earth conspiracy theorists.

I'll repeat what I told AMR, conspiracies have hierarchies and levels of knowledge. Do you deny that conspiracies have happened, are happening and will continue to happen?
Only a goof believes that every conspiracy is false. Just as only a goof argues against reason and evidence, which rests with the opponents of a flat earth theory.

Only a select small group would know everything.
Whatever that means, but literally thousands upon thousands would know enough. Especially scientists and mathematicians paying attention.

Again I was a glober just like you until three weeks ago.
No, you weren't. You were a guy who believed in it until a few weeks ago. But this isn't about belief and never was. Go to school. Learn how to approach it and with what understanding and methodology, not blind faith.

I'm not trying to hurt anybody.
This isn't about you and neither are my objections really.

One has to have the time to research this and not many do.
Watching a lot of youtube videos and reading bad science without the background to judge it isn't research, PJ.

If you simply can't take it seriously for a short time I would really rather you leave the thread alone.
If you can't approach the subject with the demonstrable tools to meaningfully grasp and critique it I'd rather you kill the thread than continue to retread misinformation. But that's life. We don't always get what we want.

A joke or post or two or three a day is fine if you don't want to engage on a serious level.
All evidence to the contrary, but there's little here to seriously engage. It's not a thing taken seriously by people who have the chops to understand the subject and, sadly, those chops don't appear to interest the true believers.

Another thing is I'm answering numerous people and still wanting my information to be seen.
Or, you're repeating a lot of disinformation while doing your best to bury anything else. Really nice use of huge fonts though.

Meanwhile I posted a link to a site that has a number of photographs over the years of the earth and moon from distance and from competing agencies and programs with disparate perspectives.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
a7b415128cf26c95a34dac1f30ff477a.jpg

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
You think everybody is viewing now for your wit don't you?
See, you keep making this about me and I keep pointing to the emperor's lack of clothes.

Thanks for the rep message about "how dangerous" this is, how "you can't believe anything I say" how I'm "playing a game" and "maybe you don't care" -
I'm sorry. It was in response to your intial:

:chuckle: I actually do like you. NOT :rotfl:
gem of a rep. I think you're playing games here, but that's your prerogative. Playing with dumbing people down however is dangerous, a bad game.

Was it because I told you the truth again in my rep to you, that "I actually do like you. NOT" ?
I thought if you took the time to do whatever that was I thought it might not be the worst idea to let you know I'm less personally engaged and why.

As I told you publicly in about an hour ago? That's what you can't trust? You're the one playing, I've been doing this for nearly a month.
Playing how? And you mean you've been posting the same information for a month?

I guess I don't like Trump and pretending to be a Christian too, right?
I have no idea what means anything to you PJ. You're too easy in your hot and cold. Maybe you love Trump and will hate him in three weeks because of a youtube video you watch. :idunno: But I don't need to know what's true for you, ultimately. And I'm mostly commenting on what isn't true for anyone here, however you keep trying to receive and couch it.

I don't care if you trust me. I don't want to earn your trust.
Okay.

Post the Fake Images all day long, it helps my case.
They're only fake in your declaration, which runs contrary to common sense and the observable truth, PJ.

Post as many as you want. The more people that see them the more people can decide for themselves. Post video's of space too, I love those. I don't scream anything, I use punctuation !!! Always 3.
See? A moment ago you didn't want to talk to me, then you keep talking to me. Then you didn't want me to post and now I should keep posting. No idea what the screaming bit was about.

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
cfffdd0b4638997fc3a93f42b309c93f.jpg

Ecclesiastes 1:1-11 KJV - The words of the Preacher, the son of David, king in Jerusalem.2 Vanity of vanities, saith the Preacher, vanity of vanities; all is vanity.
3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

4 One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever.
5 The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose.
6 The wind goeth toward the south, and turneth about unto the north; it whirleth about continually, and the wind returneth again according to his circuits.
7 All the rivers run into the sea; yet the sea is not full; unto the place from whence the rivers come, thither they return again.
8 All things are full of labour; man cannot utter it: the eye is not satisfied with seeing, nor the ear filled with hearing.
9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.
10 Is there any thing whereof it may be said, See, this is new? it hath been already of old time, which was before us.
11 There is no remembrance of former things; neither shall there be any remembrance of things that are to come with those that shall come after.

Last edited:

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
See, you keep making this about me and I keep pointing to the emperor's lack of clothes.

I'm sorry. It was in response to your intial:

gem of a rep. I think you're playing games here, but that's your prerogative. Playing with dumbing people down however is dangerous, a bad game.

I thought if you took the time to do whatever that was I thought it might not be the worst idea to let you know I'm less personally engaged and why.

Playing how? And you mean you've been posting the same information for a month?

I have no idea what means anything to you PJ. You're too easy in your hot and cold. Maybe you love Trump and will hate him in three weeks because of a youtube video you watch. :idunno: But I don't need to know what's true for you, ultimately. And I'm mostly commenting on what isn't true for anyone here, however you keep trying to receive and couch it.

Okay.

They're only fake in your declaration, which runs contrary to common sense and the observable truth, PJ.

See? A moment ago you didn't want to talk to me, then you keep talking to me. Then you didn't want me to post and now I should keep posting. No idea what the screaming bit was about.
I think you're playing games. Generally a thread is about "the same information" - are folks pretty receptive to your conversational quirks? I know, about you again.You have no clue what means anything to me? You should, but it's not about me right? See? You do it first. You don't have to talk to me to post your evidence and images, videos, numbers, math anything you want. I'll debunk it without you, but I will quote you. Dangerous? That's complete liberal nonsense. Is this site not 18 and older? We're adults here, people can decide for themselves if it's "dangerous" or not. Don't let your son see, since you brought him up. This topic doesn't hurt people or society in any way that makes a difference. If you're going to quote me, quote my whole post so everybody can see how you operate. Please, let everybody see your pics and use their common sense. "Duh, maybe you'll hate Trump after you watch a youtube video" - "Duh, maybe you won't believe in God if you watch a youtube video" - "Duh, maybe you'll worship satan if you watch a youtube video" "Duh, maybe you'll get hooked on heroin if you watch a youtube video"

Last edited:

Town Heretic

Out of Order
Hall of Fame
I think you're playing games.
I think you're a parrot and with as much reason.

Generally a thread is about "the same information"
I've literally seen you post the same posters over and over. No, most threads aren't about that.

You have no clue what means anything to me?
No, I don't. I don't know you. And I've witnessed the mercurial nature of your beliefs. You only just shared that you'd been on the other side of flat earth a while ago.

You should, but it's not about me right? See? You do it first.
Well, no. That was in response to you.

You don't have to talk to me to post your evidence and images, videos, numbers, math anything you want. I'll debunk it without you, but I will quote you. Dangerous? That's complete liberal nonsense.
This literally has nothing to do with your secondary conspiracy belief that anyone who differs with you is a liberal hiding the fact.

Is this site not 18 and older? We're adults here, people can decide for themselves if it's "dangerous" or not.
Not a thing I contested at any point. Recognizing the danger of what you're up to isn't deciding for anyone other than me and sharing that observation, first singularly with you and then in response to your deciding to share it, with others.

Don't let your son see, since you brought him up.
Actually, I noted that I have an interest in the sort of world he grows up in and that people doing what you're doing are a negative influence on that world.

This topic doesn't hurt people or society in any way that makes a difference.
We disagree. I told you why.

If you're going to quote me, quote my whole post so everybody can see how you operate.
So first you complain that I answer every sentence and then you complain because I don't republish every insult you proffer or repeated charge you lay without grounds...that's a neat trick. See what I mean about what you believe?

Please, let everybody see your pics and use their common sense.
Rather, I post pictures that are the result of a science that only requires reason and understanding to approach and verify.

"Duh, maybe you'll hate Trump after you watch a youtube video" - "Duh, maybe you won't believe in God if you watch a youtube video" - "Duh, maybe you'll worship satan if you watch a youtube video" "Duh, maybe you'll get hooked on heroin if you watch a youtube video"
But then, you brought Trump and your faith into it. And I simply wrote:

"I have no idea what means anything to you PJ. You're too easy in your hot and cold. Maybe you love Trump and will hate him in three weeks because of a youtube video you watch. :idunno: But I don't need to know what's true for you, ultimately. And I'm mostly commenting on what isn't true for anyone here, however you keep trying to receive and couch it."

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
You only just shared that you'd been on the other side of flat earth a while ago.

So first you complain that I answer every sentence and then you complain because I don't republish every insult you proffer or repeated charge you lay without grounds...that's a neat trick. See what I mean about what you believe?

Rather, I post pictures that are the result of a science that only requires reason and understanding to approach and verify.

But then, you brought Trump and your faith into it. And I simply wrote:

"I have no idea what means anything to you PJ. You're too easy in your hot and cold. Maybe you love Trump and will hate him in three weeks because of a youtube video you watch. :idunno: But I don't need to know what's true for you, ultimately. And I'm mostly commenting on what isn't true for anyone here, however you keep trying to receive and couch it."
Thanks for doing that for anyone here, I'm doing that too. If you ever get interested there's a really good video about the Torah vs the law of Christ in the Biblical thread. The opening speaker is a pastor and a flat earth believer. He doesn't talk about flat earth and only speaks for a few minutes. A perfectly rational reasonable man and a really good preacher. You might catch a glimpse of the DANGER and HARM and INSANITY of the whole movement. Please, you've spent 6 hours on this thread doing your thing, give me 5 minutes on that other thread with no science. (this is the science thread, or Dave's. User Name has a flat earth proven wrong thread too) Your thing is to bicker and what you think is discussion "about your thoughts and feelings". I was frustrated at first but I'm not trying to couch anything. Most if not all of the people that view this thread think flat earth is impossible like you, but there are a few who think it's possible here and have supported me. Tam said she watched the video. It's not me being a victim like you frequently portray and it's not for attention. It's an interesting topic and a diversion from the ball. Like John Lennon said, "I'm no longer on the ball" - "no longer riding on the merry go round" - "I'm just sitting here watching the wheels go round and round" ya know?

I am hot and cold. I either like what people are saying or I don't, it's really that simple. I don't switch on a dime. I have reasons based on history and experience. I'm always thinking and reading, watching and hearing. It is the mark of an educated man to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it - Aristotle. You act like I believe it 100%. You're worried about looking good to others and that tells me you're insecure. Don't take it out on me. If I was trying to look good I wouldn't be promoting flat earth or your President.

Maybe you can single handedly snuff out the million or more lunatics before you and yours hear about it. :idunno: Until then carry on here after you watch that crazy preacher. Who's the one complaining? Come again?

patrick jane

BANNED
Banned
[h=1]BACK TO THE MANDELA-VERSE....[/h]
From video description: I have not visited the topic of the "Mandela Effect" in some time... It is actually rather interesting to ponder in light of many of the things I have been researching over the past year or two regarding Scientism, cosmology, the Occult agenda, etc...
https://youtu.be/GenyeFSZ5q0 - 15 minutes - click on link for full screen

jsanford108

Why not spend your time and energy learning about reality rather than spending your time and energy trying to be convinced of total garbage?

It's strange watching people actively dumbing themselves down.
Why spend time suggesting to people how better to spend their time? That seems like a waste of time.

If you are closed off to new (or recycled) ideas, then you are close-minded. If you dismiss the views of those who oppose you, you are not seeking to grow to understand them, their arguments, their proofs, their views, etc.

wonderdog

Why spend time suggesting to people how better to spend their time? That seems like a waste of time.

If you are closed off to new (or recycled) ideas, then you are close-minded. If you dismiss the views of those who oppose you, you are not seeking to grow to understand them, their arguments, their proofs, their views, etc.

Zzz. I'm not open to fortune cookies being true. I dismiss astrology. I don't believe people can bend spoons with their minds. Does that make me closed minded?