ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Grace of God is not "Satan has won, but we will beat him at his own game...No one has to obey God anymore..yeah that will show him".

What a snare.
Except that I did not say that.
That is just more of your avoidance and filler to distract.

God's Truth

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Is that the covenant of Jesus and his ultimate instructions for all who want to receive the inheritance?

Come on now, think and speak with reason, if you can.

Why are you mocking Jesus who says to preach about him?

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Worker bee pagans. Paul tried to tell ya.

Acts 17:24-25 KJV
(24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
(25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

God's Truth

Worker bee pagans. Paul tried to tell ya.

Acts 17:24-25 KJV
(24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
(25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Jesus' words are SPIRIT.

What don't you get about that?

Can you hear that scripture?

John 6:63 The Spirit gives life; the flesh counts for nothing. The words I have spoken to you--they are full of the Spirit and life.