Freemason

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaybird

I guess you never heard about the "memes" that Albert Pike penned and also Manley P. Hall. I buy into the truth.

Pike was a full blown Satanist, he believed Lucifer was the good guy and could do wonderful things for you if you just pray and worship him. Pike also lived in Arkansas, my home state, and I know he was involved in lots of dark activities, much of it dealing with kids.
Franklin, many of the founding fathers and many of the elite of England were heavily involved in these hellfire clubs and occult rituals. today they openly admit to doing mock child sacrifices, but its ok and everything because its not a "real" child they are burning alive, they are just pretending to kill a child. i dont know, if my neighbor had an alter in his backyard and he "pretended" to burn children alive in it, i would not think thats ok.

what was so bad about manly p hall?

HisServant

Pike was a full blown Satanist, he believed Lucifer was the good guy and could do wonderful things for you if you just pray and worship him. Pike also lived in Arkansas, my home state, and I know he was involved in lots of dark activities, much of it dealing with kids.
Franklin, many of the founding fathers and many of the elite of England were heavily involved in these hellfire clubs and occult rituals. today they openly admit to doing mock child sacrifices, but its ok and everything because its not a "real" child they are burning alive, they are just pretending to kill a child. i dont know, if my neighbor had an alter in his backyard and he "pretended" to burn children alive in it, i would not think thats ok.

what was so bad about manly p hall?

He wasn't a satanist. He was just pointing out how bad English translations of the bible actually are. There is no such name as Lucifer in the original tongue. The word used was an adjective which meant 'light bearer' and was used to refer to three different actual people in scripture. During the translation from Hebrew to Greek to Latin and then to English, somehow this adjective morphed into a proper name. So when Pike is saying what he is, he is not professing faith in 'Lucifer' but he is mocking Christians for not fastidiously investigating what they actually believe. Lucifer isn't a proper name and never referred to Satan.

As for the rest of Free Masonry...

1.) it isn't a religion.
2.) there are no doctrines.
3.) its all allegory with the use of operative masons tools (compass, plumb, level, square, trowel) as symbolism, much like the whole armor of God allegory in scripture (helmet, breastplate, sword, etc..).

Freemasons are encouraged to challenge every believe to find out for themselves... they are also taught that all humans are created equal and that charity is a fundamental good thing that humans can do. Hence, every branch of freemasonry has a defined charity that it works for (outside of the blue lodge, which is predominantly concerned with the welfare of its members). Scottish Rite is all about reading disorders, Shriners are about birth defects, Eastern Star is all about regenerative medicine, York Rite has a bunch of them.

I always figured that religions are vehemently against them because Freemasons are not sheep and they divide their money between their church and masonic causes... and we all know churches are usually money hungry and do not want to share.

Anyhow, Freemasons don't worship anything, only a belief in a "Supreme Architect of the Universe' is required... and the God of scripture certainly is that.

Status
Not open for further replies.