ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Can you hear that scripture?

Can you hear this scripture?

Acts 17:24-25 KJV
(24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
(25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Is that the guidelines and for the Last Will and Testament?

Answer the question.
You didn't answer the question in my post ----- Do you see your error yet?
Do ya?

Here it is again since you keep skipping over it:

Scripture said:
It is never EVER reasonable to teach not to obey the one you claim is your Lord.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

God's Truth

(24) God that made the world and all things therein, seeing that he is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands;
(25) Neither is worshipped with men's hands, as though he needed any thing, seeing he giveth to all life, and breath, and all things;

That is about how an earthly temple is not needed for God.

Now tell me how the King wants those who don't obey Him?

God's Truth

You didn't answer the question in my post ----- Do you see your error yet?
Do ya?

Here it is again since you keep skipping over it:

Do you know what a Last Will and Testament is?

Surely Jesus walked the earth and had everything to be timed a certain way.

Now is not telling anyone the rules and guidelines for the inheritance?

Just answer yes or no.

Tambora

Get your armor ready!
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Do you know what a Last Will and Testament is?

Surely Jesus walked the earth and had everything to be timed a certain way.

Now is not telling anyone the rules and guidelines for the inheritance?

Just answer yes or no.
I realize you like to make 50 more posts of rabbit trails to avoid admitting your error, hoping that folks will move on down your rabbit trails and forget about your error ......., but let's not skip over it this time.

Here is your error again:

Scripture said:
It is never EVER reasonable to teach not to obey the one you claim is your Lord.

Matthew 16:20 KJV
(20) Then charged he his disciples that they should tell no man that he was Jesus the Christ.

Can you see your error yet?

popsthebuilder

Worker bee pagans. Paul tried to tell ya.

(Silly confused trinys;)

2 Thessalonians 3: 3. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4. And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. 5. And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. 6. Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. 7. For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; 8. Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: 9. Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. 10. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 11. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. 12. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread. 13. But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. 14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15. Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother. 16. Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

To you that really means faith is without effect for change?

It's called thanksgiving out of a sincere heart.

Not that GOD needs a thing but that we love GOD.

Did you see the words ascribed to St. Paul that I posted prior to this?

What do you make of them?

popsthebuilder

I realize you like to make 50 more posts of rabbit trails to avoid admitting your error, hoping that folks will move on down your rabbit trails and forget about your error ......., but let's not skip over it this time.

Here is your error again:

Can you see your error yet?
They should have obeyed. It would have delayed the atrocious crucifixion of our Lord and King.

popsthebuilder

Jesus did not come to gather any of our obedience and righteousness (as if He needed it), but to offer His to us (because we do need it).
And upon acceptance of that blessed wonderous offer that is so very significant and the divider of life and death, are we to ignore it or listen to it? Are we to continue like we heard nothing, or is change to take place by the awesome power and mercy of GOD?

glorydaz

(Silly confused trinys;)

2 Thessalonians 3: 3. But the Lord is faithful, who shall stablish you, and keep you from evil. 4. And we have confidence in the Lord touching you, that ye both do and will do the things which we command you. 5. And the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God, and into the patient waiting for Christ. 6. Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us. 7. For yourselves know how ye ought to follow us: for we behaved not ourselves disorderly among you; 8. Neither did we eat any man's bread for nought; but wrought with labour and travail night and day, that we might not be chargeable to any of you: 9. Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us. 10. For even when we were with you, this we commanded you, that if any would not work, neither should he eat. 11. For we hear that there are some which walk among you disorderly, working not at all, but are busybodies. 12. Now them that are such we command and exhort by our Lord Jesus Christ, that with quietness they work, and eat their own bread. 13. But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. 14. And if any man obey not our word by this epistle, note that man, and have no company with him, that he may be ashamed. 15. Yet count him not as an enemy, but admonish him as a brother. 16. Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all.

If you want to eat, go to work. How you think that is obeying the Lord is beyond me.

popsthebuilder

If you want to eat, go to work. How you think that is obeying the Lord is beyond me.
Silly silly.

Work to eat is the top layer;

It is a reference to work those things shown by the Spirit, to do them, and your sustanance; the Spirit, the bread of life will sustain you( you will grow in faith)

popsthebuilder

Here you go again, Pops, with your "silly" imagination putting your "silly" thoughts onto others.

You seem to be saying all God needs is love. :think:

Of course that isn't what you say out of the other side of your mouth.
I'm not perfect and never claimed to be Christ.

Though at times I retaliate in a not so edifying manner; it is done in like kind to what was received and generally much more mild. Though this is no excuse, it is not having two masters as you imply.

glorydaz

Silly silly.

Work to eat is the top layer;

It is a reference to work those things shown by the Spirit, to do them, and your sustanance; the Spirit, the bread of life will sustain you( you will grow in faith)

Ah, so when you see the word bread, your little prepared speech "pops" out of your mouth.

Seriously, Pop, do you ever read the scripture for understanding? :nono: