ECT For everyone that says "I obey Jesus."

popsthebuilder

No such thing as "metaphorical Israel."

Slower:-if you are not a child of God, through the Lord Jesus Christ, you are a child of the devil-no "in between."
Agreed.

Surprise, surprise; it can parrot the truth; to bad it doesn't act accordingly.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

john w

Hall of Fame
Because he does it with the intent of some sort of harm; I ignore it because it is like the flailing of a crippled blind deaf man that has never experienced direction, that he might even know what it is.

The obvious answer to your question is because it doesn't matter.

It mattered between the two of us only because manipulation came into play.

Oh.

popsthebuilder

I told you I was done with you, toots. Poor little fella, eh, you disgusting excuse for a "woman?" Tough broad, are you, loser? Feel better about your sagging self confidence, you vile devil girl?

And no child of the devil is my "friend," wolf "lady."

Get off this site-members of the boc can smell your sulfur, even through the computer, pawn of Satan.

I know the good news, satan follower-you do not even know what the term "gospel" means, you pathetic loser.
That anger you hold and bitterness you taste is what it is to be against the reflections of the truth within yourself; not to be mistaken with the salt of the Earth. You will see one day....and not too late either. All things can be used to the glorying of GOD. That fervor and zeal will do good by the Way.

popsthebuilder

Like take a bath-members of the boc feel dirty, Pig Pen, when you're online.
No sir; I was trying to wrap up my day working my job. The home owner was kind enough to make a pot of coffee, so I attempted to take advantage of the break to allow other things to be done. I don't expect you will understand.

popsthebuilder

Maybe you are a 'she'?
You make the call.
f72de4f30da92af7b91dc60f26cf57a1.jpg

popsthebuilder

You guys seem to dismiss the fact that none of you are sinless like Jesus.
Very good point; and THE reason sonship is spoken against.

Servant- believer in physical life

Son- upon having endured till the end of that physical test of truth and faith/fullness.

peace

(i am so very glad you have decided to verbally join us dear friend. i hope you are well.)

popsthebuilder

Oh. Get saved, and shuck that hat, as it makes you look like a man. So there.
This sickening display is so against anything remotely resembling the Truth that it is a testament to the atrocity and invalidity of supposed belief not being conducive to effectual, productive change for better for the sake of all.

I love when glory is brought to GOD via the very root of attempted deception.

How far are the works of GOD past knowing?

Very far indeed for those who do not believe and abide by said belief in the Messiah, and the Way.

God's Truth

I never claim I am. So it is irrelevant.

And I don't condemn anyone like you guys do on a daily basis..

There are many people in falseness who believe we can never stop sinning.

1 John 3:9 No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God.

1 John 5:18 We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him.

2 Timothy 2:19 Nevertheless, God’s solid foundation stands firm, sealed with this inscription: “the Lord knows those who are his,” and, “Everyone who confesses the name of the Lord must turn away from wickedness.”

God's Truth

Hi and I gave you what you wanted as proof and NEVER explained what Jesus preached OR did Matt 4:23 and Matt 10:5-25 INTIMIDATE YOU ??

You did not explain them , LOL !!

dan p

I did explain, it is that you reject the truth.

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Paul says to the Jews first then Gentiles.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

Acts 18:6
But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

Romans 1:16 For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.

Romans 2:9
There will be trouble and distress for every human being who does evil: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile;

Acts 3:26
When God raised up His servant, He sent Him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways."

God's Truth

Because he does it with the intent of some sort of harm; I ignore it because it is like the flailing of a crippled blind deaf man that has never experienced direction, that he might even know what it is.

The obvious answer to your question is because it doesn't matter.

It mattered between the two of us only because manipulation came into play.

I don't disclose my gender to anyone here. I explained that to you before but I guess you wanted to call me by a gender anyway.

I have been called a 'she' too by many who just wanted to be insulting to me; even women here wanted to insult me by calling me a woman. I only want to be known as spiritual. A man should make it clear that it is not insulting to be called a 'she'. What better way to make that clear if one doesn't continually correct someone for calling you a she? A woman shouldn't care about being thought of as a man on a Christian debate site either. I wouldn't tell you my true gender because I didn't trust you enough, at least not yet, and after the way you have treated me about it, probably never.

Now what on earth are you talking about manipulation?

popsthebuilder

I don't disclose my gender to anyone here. I explained that to you before but I guess you wanted to call me by a gender anyway.

I have been called a 'she' too by many who just wanted to be insulting to me; even women here wanted to insult me by calling me a woman. I only want to be known as spiritual. A man should make it clear that it is not insulting to be called a 'she'. What better way to make that clear if one doesn't continually correct someone for calling you a she? A woman shouldn't care about being thought of as a man on a Christian debate site either. I wouldn't tell you my true gender because I didn't trust you enough, at least not yet, and after the way you have treated me about it, probably never.

Now what on earth are you talking about manipulation?
You do not have to trust me friend.

I will not be delving further into the manipulation I spoke of.

I sincerely ask that we leave it alone. I will no longer disclose your gender as it does affect you in a manner that you do not care for it seems.

The matter is closed if we let it be dear friend.

peace

God's Truth

You do not have to trust me friend.

I will not be delving further into the manipulation I spoke of.

I sincerely ask that we leave it alone. I will no longer disclose your gender as it does affect you in a manner that you do not care for it seems.

The matter is closed if we let it be dear friend.

peace

I hope you really do understand. I have been debating on Christian sites for many more years than just here, and I joined this site and made it a point that those who condemn me to Hell don't even know my gender for sure.

Case closed then. Thanks.

God's Truth

This sickening display is so against anything remotely resembling the Truth that it is a testament to the atrocity and invalidity of supposed belief not being conducive to effectual, productive change for better for the sake of all.

I love when glory is brought to GOD via the very root of attempted deception.

How far are the works of GOD past knowing?

Very far indeed for those who do not believe and abide by said belief in the Messiah, and the Way.

Meshak was a friend of mine here too until she started saying I was not a Christian. She calls me a fake Christian because I do not condemn the US Military and the police. She is a hypocrite because she stated publicly that she gets a pension from her husband's military service.

The reason I bring this up is because you are defending her as if she is a kind person unlike the other slanderers here.

popsthebuilder

Meshak was a friend of mine here too until she started saying I was not a Christian. She calls me a fake Christian because I do not condemn the US Military and the police. She is a hypocrite because she stated publicly that she gets a pension from her husband's military service.

The reason I bring this up is because you are defending her as if she is a kind person unlike the other slanderers here.
She has only ever been kind to me.

She has only ever seemed as a sincere seeker to me.

I will give her the benefit of the doubt until I personally know otherwise.

Thank you for your thoughts on the matter.

glorydaz

That anger you hold and bitterness you taste is

An example of your over-active imagination. :rolleyes:

You see anger and bitterness in anyone who dares to tell you the truth.

The truth is not always pleasant to hear......as you'd know if you paid attention to what our Lord said to the Pharisees and hypocrites of His day. We speak the same to the hypocrites of our day. Get used to it, Pops.

popsthebuilder

An example of your over-active imagination. :rolleyes:

You see anger and bitterness in anyone who dares to tell you the truth.

The truth is not always pleasant to hear......as you'd know if you paid attention to what our Lord said to the Pharisees and hypocrites of His day. We speak the same to the hypocrites of our day. Get used to it, Pops.
Ma'am; humbly;

I have known that since a couple years before I ever received faith due to my own deception and the eventual pinpointing of that deception within myself.

It is late here and I didn't get as much sleep as I would have liked last night. I also have other things on my mind at this time.

I will continue responses tomorrow morning briefly hopefully; GOD willing.