Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

Is calling Beanieboy a . . .

• Total voters

beanieboy

Jefferson said:
onchiki, a simple yes or no answer is all I want here. When a Christian has first removed the plank from his own eye and therefore is no longer a hypocrite, is he then allowed to judge his brother according to Matthew 7:1-5? Yes, or no?

Also, aren't you judging us? And doesn't that make you a hypocrite since you don't think people should judge?

If a christian has removed the mote from his eye, shouldn't he show love, compassion, humility,etc.?
Lack of all of these is a likened to a tree growing out of your eye, and it is much harder to judge rightly, or even, in a loving manner.

It is easy to judge to tear down. It is much harder to judge to edify.

Aimiel

beanieboy said:
I understand that that is your view.
You have stated that already.
Why is it that you continue to repeat it?
Simply because you refuse to see, acknowledge or adhere to what is right. It will be repeated over and over, until you get it. It's like the horrible personality that rubs you exactly the wrong way. You will continue to meet people with the same personality, until you allow The Lord to teach you how to deal with those types of people. Until you do, you will encounter them, over and over. If you never grow, then expect to be reminded, constantly, of your stagnation.

beanieboy

Jefferson said:
beanieboy, out of all the avatars you could have chosen, why did you choose a little boy? Does he look cute to you? Just asking.

I chose beanieboy, because i'm 41, and my favorite cartoon when I was one called Beanie and Cecil.

I use small letters to remind myself of humility.

I chose a boy from the avatars, because Cary Grant seemed weird for a name like beanieboy, as did Superman or Wonderwoman.

beanieboy

Aimiel said:
Simply because you refuse to see, acknowledge or adhere to what is right. It will be repeated over and over, until you get it. It's like the horrible personality that rubs you exactly the wrong way. You will continue to meet people with the same personality, until you allow The Lord to teach you how to deal with those types of people. Until you do, you will encounter them, over and over. If you never grow, then expect to be reminded, constantly, of your stagnation.

You can repeat it, and I will repeat that you have already said that, I suppose.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Beanie, at this point your critics will go on assuming you were abused, are a potential abuser, or just are lying.

It's impossible for them to think otherwise.

beanieboy

granite1010 said:
Beanie, at this point your critics will go on assuming you were abused, are a potential abuser, or just are lying.

It's impossible for them to think otherwise.

It's not really that important.
The thread is about christian behavior, actually, not the life and times of beanie. :)
People can say whatever they wish. I know what is true.

I was watching the GLBT Pride parade one year, and there were a couple of guys with big signs of John 3:16 and Leviticus, protesting. Many of the crowd got angry, and people had to hold them back. However, when the Gay Mens Chorus came by, they stopped singing, and instead sang, "Jesus Loves Me, this I know..."

It made the protesters furious.

I guess some people don't want to accept that Jesus loves the whole world, not just the chosen, and that they haven't somehow earned God's love on their own, but because God is kind, and merciful.

Some people want to share the Gospel, but not the love of their God.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
onchiki said:
lighthouse :baby sorry I missed you! I was busy de MOTING my eye thanks for the advice. Now that I can see clearly I still say......YE SHALL NOT JUDGE LEST YE BE JUDGED THYSELF!!! :ha:
This is just sad.:cry:

You are taking the first verse out of context. And are forgetting that we have all already been judged by God, and found to have fallen short of His glory. And that we all will stand at the seat of judgment one day. And you're missing the clarification that Christ gave in the next verse, that what we use to judge is what we will be judged by. Verse 1 is clarified in verses 1-5. It is not a stand alone verse. If it were, Jesus would not have clarified. Are you really that dense?

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
beanieboy said:
Is promiscuous heterosexual sex evil?
Yes.

Does that make heterosexual sex evil?
No.

Why is it that so many heteroesexual men brag about how many women they've been with? Isn't that "evil"?
Yes.

Does that make heterosexuality evil?
No.

Most towns have (and always have had) stripper bars. Men go watch women strip.
Lust=adultery

Does that make heterosexuality evil?
No.

Jefferson

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
beanieboy said:
If a christian has removed the mote from his eye, shouldn't he show love, compassion, humility,etc.?
Lack of all of these is a likened to a tree growing out of your eye, and it is much harder to judge rightly, or even, in a loving manner.

It is easy to judge to tear down. It is much harder to judge to edify.
Was that a "yes" or a "no"?

werewolffan98

BANNED
Banned
because that would be the same as calling someone a Dago,spick,gook,wop,kike,or the n word so i think that no one should be called a fag.

allsmiles

granite1010 said:
Brandon, where is it specifically written that sex between two unmarried adults is a sin?

That's a good question. I'm assuming Brandon and Lighthouse are one in the same?

Granite

Hall of Fame
allsmiles said:
That's a good question. I'm assuming Brandon and Lighthouse are one in the same?

Yes. I find calling him by his actual name is better than referring to him as

Lighthouse
Lightweight
Dimshack
Dimbulb
Pew groveling Bible thumping Philistine

You get the idea.

beanieboy

Jefferson said:
Was that a "yes" or a "no"?

Wow. You are a lawyer.

If the person takes the plank (large piece of wood) out of their own eye, then yes, they can then try to remove the mite (dust speck) from another.

If they still have a plank in their eye, but insist that they don't, then the person with the speck in their eye is safer looking for someone else to remove it. Yes or No?

There is a HUGE difference between a plank and a speck: Yes or no?

People claim that if they don't do X, they can judge X (which are the same). But it clearly points out a plank and a speck that are not the same. Yes or no?

This is my understanding of it:
Does it really make sense for Bill, a man who is so overweight that he waddles and takes up two seats on an airplane, to tell an acquaintance, "I don't smoke. You do! That's bad! That's really bad for your lungs!"

Bill is probably going to give himself a heart attack, but he's so worried about smokers, that he doesn't have time to take the plank (being grossly overweight) out of his own eye.
Or closer to the point, he spends time telling smokers not to smoke or that they are harming their health, because he refuses to realize that he has problems of his own, and critisizing the specks of others distracts him from the planks of his own.

Yes or no?

werewolffan98

BANNED
Banned
is calling someone a faggot a christ-like thing to do? No because that would be the same as calling someone a Dago,spick,gook,wop,kike,or the n word so i think that no one should be called a fag.