Crow's pick 7/17/04

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

POTD lighthouse!

:bow: One of the best I've read! :bow:

This is a very long post, so I've only included an exerpt. Use the link at the bottom of the page to read the actual post--it is remarkable.

Originally posted by lighthouse :first:
Originally posted by elohiym If homosexuality turns out NOT to be a sin. You are wrong. Unfortunately for you, if homosexuality turns out to be a sin, you are also wrong, because of your selective indignation towards it but not you own sin, like the wicked servant that could not forgive his fellow servants debt. (And if you think that you know how many Bible laws and principles you are violating, please let me ask you some questions and I'll show you a hundred probably... under the law you are as wicked as you imagine the active homosexual is, even though you might not sin in the similtude of a homosexual.) So you are in a lose-lose situation, as I see it. I stand at least a 50% chance of being right, and if I am wrong, I lose nothing, and I hurt nobody because they could never had tamed the carnal mind, and the gospel is not to tell them to.

I know that under the law, I am just as wicked as anyone else. I am not under the law. And I am indignant towards my own sin. I spoke of homosexuality in this thread, because that is what this thread is about. The gospel is that we are free from sin, when we accept Christ's sacrafice. And we are no longer, under the law, but under grace. And if you are wrong, you lose everything. And, you are worng, btw.

last statement of post--right on lighthouse!
You have shown yourself to be a viper, and child of Satan. And those you convert are made twice the sons of hell that you are.

CONTEXT:thumb:

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Wow! Awesome!

Status