Shameless Atheist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caledvwlch said:
Wow, you really did get the old shaftoleum! They nailed you to the wall! Just because? Or did you push some buttons?
:chuckle:

As Bugs Bunny used to say, "I'm a stinker." I was feeling fractious yesterday so I pushed quite a few buttons, along with pulling levers, yanking chains, grinding up a few sacred cows, among other things.

When you've been here as long as I have, you learn how to really tick people off... :ha:

Caledvwlch

Zakath said:

As Bugs Bunny used to say, "I'm a stinker." I was feeling fractious yesterday so I pushed quite a few buttons, along with pulling levers, yanking chains, grinding up a few sacred cows, among other things.

When you've been here as long as I have, you learn how to really tick people off... :ha:
I'm sorry I missed it. :BRAVO:

SOTK

Zakath said:

So that's your motive for sticking around, huh? And all a long I thought it was because you actually had something to add. :rolleyes:

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Zakath said:

And this is exactly why Zakath is not worth my time.

Oh, and don't worry, clown, none of my comments are to you.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
SOTK said:
So that's your motive for sticking around, huh?
Hardly. It's that perverse streak of human nature that makes it fun to occasionaly throw a few rocks at the beehive and see what happens.

And all a long I thought it was because you actually had something to add.
Think what you will, it's a free country. :)

Caledvwlch

Zakath said:
Yup.
But you needn't have gone to the effort. It seems he's still not saying anything worth my seeing. :nono:
But what fun is putting the wackos on ignore? They're the reason I bother to stop by. It would be no fun if I wasn't offended and amused at the same time.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Caledvwlch said:
But what fun is putting the wackos on ignore? They're the reason I bother to stop by. It would be no fun if I wasn't offended and amused at the same time.

That and only a complete telephone-tough-guy limpwrist would actually put someone on a bulletin board on ignore...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:
That and only a complete telephone-tough-guy limpwrist would actually put someone on a bulletin board on ignore...
Nice... :shocked:

I originally engaged Dimshack but found his much vaunted scriptural knowledge to be a put on. I then put him on ignore. The volume of his posts was distracting from conversations I was actually interested in. He certainly wasn't contributing anything.

Incidentally I did the same thing for some female anti-semitic poster last year (can't recall her name at the moment) and Sozo and Jay Bartlett before they were previously banished...

Zakath

Resident Atheist
Caledvwlch said:
Sometimes wackos are fun, sometimes they are just bothersome.

Lighthouse

The Dark Knight
Gold Subscriber
Hall of Fame
Sozo's not banned anymore.

I think this is something that migh actually interest Zakath, or maybe not.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Zakath said:
Nice... :shocked:

I originally engaged Dimshack but found his much vaunted scriptural knowledge to be a put on. I then put him on ignore. The volume of his posts was distracting from conversations I was actually interested in. He certainly wasn't contributing anything.

Incidentally I did the same thing for some female anti-semitic poster last year (can't recall her name at the moment) and Sozo and Jay Bartlett before they were previously banished...

Crythvn! I remember that twisted piece of work. She's the one responsible for this:

:granite:

She was convinced I was Mossad (no joke) and somehow an agent of Big Jew Intelligence on the web...:kookoo:

Caledvwlch

granite1010 said:
Crythvn! I remember that twisted piece of work. She's the one responsible for this:

She was convinced I was Mossad (no joke) and somehow an agent of Big Jew Intelligence on the web...:kookoo:
That rocks.

Granite

Hall of Fame
Caledvwlch said:
That rocks.

It was funny until I realized she meant it. And that she was absolutely one of the most hateful and deluded individuals I've ever encountered on TOL.

Caledvwlch

granite1010 said:
It was funny until I realized she meant it. And that she was absolutely one of the most hateful and deluded individuals I've ever encountered on TOL.
Yay! Hateful! The true sign of Christian love.

Zakath

Resident Atheist
granite1010 said:

Ahhh, Crybaby! It all comes back now... like a bad nightmare. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.