The Edge Whines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
This whine is taken from this page.

The Edge said:
ninny, my charge against you is that you and your friends refuse to accept correction,

I assume you will get a little more specific?

and that you are so quick to point out problems in others rather than deal with your own sin.

Which is?

You come on here and are so quick to point fingers,

You mean like that list you made but excuse dave from? Hypocrite. You are the biggest finger pointer on that thread right now :)

and you post these articles about horrible things that are happening and we all cry "boo hoo isn't that horrible" and then just move on.

All I can say is, I'm sorry you are so offended by the news.

You rarely offer anything of substance;

You mean like griping about people not even involved in conversations? Or do you mean like making threads about your favorite music? Or perhaps you mean whining constantly?

you're just pointing out the bad in the world.

How EVIL of me!

At least Bob Enyart offers some solutions.

So he isn't quite as evil as I, hmm? That's nice to know :)

I don't like some of what he has to say but at least he has come up with some plans and some ideas to make things better "in his own way" You're just a complainer,

LOL!! I guess if anyone one here whould know what a whiner is, it would be the one with the most practice at it.

which is part of what Erin accused me of being.

And every post like this you make, only proves her point :)

But then you stand by her when she tries her little attack on me,

I wonder why?

and point fingers at me for calling her out on her sin.

And what sin was that? Can you name it?

And notice when I called her out I reached out incontinued friendship and tried to help her.

No. What you did was attack someone else who isn't even on this board much. Real class act there, edge.

I don't see that Christlikeness coming from you,

I can't say I see anything but a temper tantrum coming from you.

and think you need to think about that.

What I think about it is, how pathetic you look. That's pretty sad behavior from a grown man.

A lot of people agree that you need to change your attitude.

To what? Something like yours? No thanks. :)

I'm telling you this to help, not to point fingers.

But you are pointing fingers. The least you could do is not fib about it.

And don't give me any more red bars with the word "hypocrite" attached to them if you don't like what I'm telling you. I'll try to help you if I can.

Hey, be careful you get into a rep war with, they may not like it and have a better reason :)

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Yeah, that's a boat load of whining alright. And talk about some blatent hypocricy. So much of what he accuses you of, he does himself. :nono:

Nineveh

Merely Christian
Edge,
Instead of derailing other threads, why not just get this all out right here and now? I'd rather that than IM's and bad rep points, would you?

You claimed I was sinning, now it's time to tell me how I am sinning.

beanieboy

You love using the word hypocrite, Nineveh, and not once have I seen you apologize, concede that you were misbehaving, etc.

Just my observance.

He had a valid point.

And once anyone says anything about you having questionable behavior, you resort to attacking the accuser. "You're whining!" "You're twisting the bible."

I haven't even seen you once say, "hmm, I will give that some thought."

I think his point is valid. Fortunately, you have a group of Pharisees to back you up. Security in numbers, I suppose.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
You love using the word hypocrite, Nineveh, and not once have I seen you apologize, concede that you were misbehaving, etc.

What have I been a hypocrite about, beanie? Why should I be expected to "concede" my "bad behavior" when none has been pointed out?

Just my observance.

You only seem to "observe" what you want to.

He had a valid point.

Which point do you see as valid?

And once anyone says anything about you having questionable behavior, you resort to attacking the accuser. "You're whining!" "You're twisting the bible."

Oh, so that really never happens? No one tries to twist Scripture to agree with their sin? No one ever whines when they get judged correctly?

I haven't even seen you once say, "hmm, I will give that some thought."

Well, usually the things I'm spose to "give thought to" are reasons for continuing in sin or believing some bizarre theological dogma. How many times should a person have to rethink the same issue? Until they agree with you?

I think his point is valid.

I'll ask again, which point?

That I should humble myself when I'm not in error?

Fortunately, you have a group of Pharisees to back you up. Security in numbers, I suppose.

Well, beanie it's not like the whiners don't band together as well. I'm sure the edge feels more secure now that you are here :)

The Edge

BANNED
Banned
Nineveh, you are so hostile. You brought this on yourself. You started it. You are the one everyone's coming down on.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
The Edge said:
Nineveh, you are so hostile.

Instead of tit for tat, how about we start from here and talk this out?

You brought this on yourself.

You are the one that has an issue with me, edge. So let's talk it through.

You started it.

This doesn't look very constructive. How about telling me my sin instead?

You are the one everyone's coming down on.

Looks like basically you and beanieboy.

erinmarie

The Edge said:
Nineveh, you are so hostile. You brought this on yourself. You started it. You are the one everyone's coming down on.

Everyone? Who's included in that group? So far in this thread, Beanieboy's the only one who's responded...

I hardly think Beanieboy could be considered "everyone".

And no crap she started it! Do you think she's oblivious to the fact she made the opening post in this thread? :freak:

Nineveh, I'm glad that you posted another one of The Edge's whining responses in this new thread. I am also glad that he keeps bringing up my name again and again and again... Turbo and I, (when we're talking behind everyone's back, of course) get the biggest kick out of how many times he'll mention me, even after he "forgave" me for my supposed trespass against him. :sigh:

Last edited:

Poly

Blessed beyond measure
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Gold Subscriber
LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
erinmarie said:
Turbo and I, (when we're talking behind everyone's back, of course)...

:shocked:

:noid:

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
Oh, so that really never happens? No one tries to twist Scripture to agree with their sin? No one ever whines when they get judged correctly?

You've told me that I twisted scripture when I simply used the entire passage.

That's lying.

You dodge when someone points out to you that what you are doing goes against the bible. You tell me that I have no authority to use the bible to make a point against you.
You twist the bible to support your sin.

That's being a hypocrite.

I don't claim to say that the bible doesn't say that homosexuality is wrong, but simply, that theologians are split on the issue.
You say that I twist the bible to support homosexuality.,

That's a lie.

People will ask me what I think about homosexuality (a topic we have talked out). I respond, and you claim that I am hijacking the thread.

That is false.

Shall I go on?

beanieboy

How about instead of making a big finger pointing whiny session like you always do, nineveh, you actually reach out to someone with something positive?

Put done your stones and extend your hand.

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
You've told me that I twisted scripture when I simply used the entire passage.

You try to make God agree with you all the time, I dunno why though, as a buddhist, you really shouldn't care what a foriegn God has to say.

That's lying.

Ok, let's test this. Does the God of the Bible stand against homosexuality both OT and NT?

You dodge when someone points out to you that what you are doing goes against the bible. You tell me that I have no authority to use the bible to make a point against you.
You twist the bible to support your sin.

What have I done that goes against the Bible? I used to try to make God agree with me, actually, I used to tell myself God really didn't care what I did. That all changed though.

That's being a hypocrite.

If you think I'm twisting Scripture to agree with my sin, show me from Scripture.

I don't claim to say that the bible doesn't say that homosexuality is wrong, but simply, that theologians are split on the issue.

The Bible is clear. Either God is saying it is, or He isn't. Don't hide behind a bunch of other people, come right out and say what you think God tells us about homosexuality. Besides, how many times do you quote a theologian vs the Bible?

You say that I twist the bible to support homosexuality.,

That's a lie.

No, it actually looks like you are trying to blame "theologians" for ignoring what God says. I'll have my apology ready after your next reply, should one be necessary.

People will ask me what I think about homosexuality (a topic we have talked out). I respond, and you claim that I am hijacking the thread.

lol you already have, once again it's about beanie, but since there is no getting away from you turning this thread to your fave subject, let's continue.

That is false.

Ah, ok.

Shall I go on?

And if I said no?

Rather, we are already on the topic of you again, so let's clear it up :)

Nineveh

Merely Christian
beanieboy said:
How about instead of making a big finger pointing whiny session like you always do, nineveh, you actually reach out to someone with something positive?

Put done your stones and extend your hand.

Pardon, but who is drawing a sword first here?

beanieboy

Nineveh said:
Ok, let's test this. Does the God of the Bible stand against homosexuality both OT and NT?

Test your honesty. Have I said repeatedly that theologians are split on the issue? Yes or No?
Is it true that theologians are split on the issue? Yes or no?

If you think I'm twisting Scripture to agree with my sin, show me from Scripture.
It's something that you practice. I will point it out for you the next time I see it if you wish.

The Bible is clear. Either God is saying it is, or He isn't. Don't hide behind a bunch of other people, come right out and say what you think God tells us about homosexuality. Besides, how many times do you quote a theologian vs the Bible?

The bible supports slavery as well, and tells you how to treat your slave.
Are laws against slavery going against the will of God?

You can twist the bible to say anything, and people used the bible at one time to justify slavery.

But we are talking about homosexuality.
So, should I research the bible, or take the english version at face value?

http://www.religioustolerance.org/hom_bibl.htm
This shows both sides.

http://www.whosoever.org/bible/
This one says that homosexuality is not a sin.

the Bible supplies no real basis for the condemnation of homosexuality.
from the book: what the bible says about homosexuality...
:http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/188636009X/002-0633732-3012018?v=glance

No, it actually looks like you are trying to blame "theologians" for ignoring what God says. I'll have my apology ready after your next reply, should one be necessary.
On the contrary, I look to experts and those who have studied extensively to find out what they have discovered. It's being responsible.

lol you already have, once again it's about beanie, but since there is no getting away from you turning this thread to your fave subject, let's continue.
I'm growing tired of your false accusations.
I don't turn the thread on me. I am asked questions, and I simply respond.
Accuse me falsely if you must. I'm simply growing tired of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.