Berkley or Dallas?

ClimateSanity

Of course they do. But the two cities are equally American, so by definition they can't be more or less American than each other. You can compare them to other places, but you can't push them out of being American.

I didn't say either one was not American. I'm saying one represents the overall culture of America better than the other. It has to . There are large differences in the cultures of the two cities.

rexlunae

I didn't say either one was not American. I'm saying one represents the overall culture of America better than the other. It has to . There are large differences in the cultures of the two cities.

What you're trying to do is declare one city un-American by declaring it out of step with the nation's culture, and use that to justify ignoring and vilifying it.

Another manufactured battle in the culture wars.

ClimateSanity

What you're trying to do is declare one city un-American by declaring it out of step with the nation's culture, and use that to justify ignoring and vilifying it.

Another manufactured battle in the culture wars.

Don't tell me what I'm trying to do you little fascist antifa wanna be. So, you refuse to say which city typifies American culture thr best?

You have no idea where I'm going with this but you have extreme confidence you do. That's because you live in a bubble where you only listen and validate ideas that are consistent with your ideology.

We will move onto step two since you refuse step one.

I feel that Dallas is more representative of American culture and berkley has swerved from that ideal significantly.

Part of that is due to the enemy within our borders that has worked ceaselessly for at least 50 years to fundamentally transform America as obama would say.

They have been more successful in berkley than in Dallas and there is a reason for that.

Berkley seems to be one of the places that has been the home to unassimilated immigrants whose home culture was vastly different than the one they moved into starting in the late 60's.

All I'm saying there is a price to pay for taking in people who do not share our values and are here only for economic reasons.

Arthur Brain

Don't tell me what I'm trying to do you little fascist antifa wanna be. So, you refuse to say which city typifies American culture thr best?

You have no idea where I'm going with this but you have extreme confidence you do. That's because you live in a bubble where you only listen and validate ideas that are consistent with your ideology.

We will move onto step two since you refuse step one.

I feel that Dallas is more representative of American culture and berkley has swerved from that ideal significantly.

Part of that is due to the enemy within our borders that has worked ceaselessly for at least 50 years to fundamentally transform America as obama would say.

They have been more successful in berkley than in Dallas and there is a reason for that.

Berkley seems to be one of the places that has been the home to unassimilated immigrants whose home culture was vastly different than the one they moved into starting in the late 60's.

All I'm saying there is a price to pay for taking in people who do not share our values and are here only for economic reasons.

So, you have a go at rex for presuming your intent and then go on to to confirm his presumption is correct...

Wasn't hard to see what direction this thread was going in.

:plain:

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
Of course they do. But the two cities are equally American, so by definition they can't be more or less American than each other. You can compare them to other places, but you can't push them out of being American.

he didn't say that one is more or less american than the other, and he didn't propose to "push them out of being American"

he was talking about culture and which better typifies traditional american culture

So, you have a go at rex for presuming your intent and then go on to to confirm his presumption is correct...

good job artie!
Spoiler
PW9EiHw-_400x400.jpg