Have You Noticed

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Have you noticed yet, that you dont actually believe the bible. You believe the interpretation that some body told you. When I post a revelation can you understand the revelation? Or do you listen to your carnal logic and dismiss it as a bunch of verses. When I answer with the verses do you see how they fit the conversation. You need to know, if you dont believe what is written the Holy Spirit cant teach you. He only quotes verses. Do you know that when I post a verse in reply that I am passing on the verse that the Holy Spirit gave me. I am suppose to do that to demonstrate what the Holy Spirit would give you if He were guiding you. You started out in your life with a guardian angel giving you all the right thoughts to live by. Speaking carnally to you in your mind. And the devil who is always there trying to get you in trouble with carnal thoughts that go against your guardian angel. You could have the Holy Spirit but He cant teach you unless you have put the verses in your conscience(book of beliefs). The Holy Spirit will never work through your emotions He will only gently quote a verse to you. Your emotions always push you towards the devil.

[Jhn 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
[Jhn 16:13
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own [authority], but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
[Jas 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
[Gal 5:16-17
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Do you realize that if you brought every thought in your mind like it says here. That you would agree with every verse in the new testament. And the weapons we use against our thoughts is the verses from the Holy Spirit in our minds. The war that every Christian has is in their own mind. The verses against their human wisdom.

[2Co 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare [are] not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,

Your faith in Gods Word is where your spirituality is.

[1Ti 6:12
12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, to which you were also called and have confessed the good confession in the presence of many witnesses.
[2Ti 4:7
7 I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.

But your flesh(emotions) always push you towards your human wisdom. This is what separates worshiping in the flesh, and worshiping in the Spirit. Its also the difference between Jews and Christians.

[Gal 5:16-18
16 I say then: Walk in the Spirit, and you shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh.
17 For the flesh lusts against the Spirit, and the Spirit against the flesh; and these are contrary to one another, so that you do not do the things that you wish.
18 But if you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law.