What transgender activists have in store for your children

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
In their own words – What transgender activists have in store for your children
https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/...ender-activists-have-in-store-for-your-childr

July 12, 2018 (LifeSiteNews) -- I’m often told, when I address the transgender ideology, that it is an exaggeration to claim that trans activists actually wish to impart their ideology to children. Surely, people say, all trans activists really want to do is help teenagers who are grappling with genuine issues of gender identity and confusion—and thus to claim that trans activists wish to impart or apply their ideology to young children is simply fear-mongering. I wish that were the case, but a survey of the evidence indicates that this analysis is about facts, not fearmongering.

To illustrate just how radical the transgender ideology is, consider some advice given to parents at a 2016 conference (attended by over 400) people by Dr. Diane Ehrensaft, who is a developmental psychologist and the author of The Gender Creative Child. She is one of the key proponents of determining a child’s gender through careful observation, followed by affirmation of whatever the child says or acts upon—including very early transition, if that happens to be the case. She is a very influential figure within the trans movement, sitting on the board of directors of Gender Spectrum, a San Francisco trans advocacy organization, as well as serving as the director of the University of California-San Francisco children’s hospital gender clinic.

If you would like to understand what the transgender movement is all about, you can watch the 2016 Jon E. Nadherny/Calciano Memorial Youth Symposium in its entirety. The guest speakers bluntly lay out their agenda and explain how they are capturing the hearts and minds of the next generation, resulting in both sky-rocketing numbers of trans-identified youth as well as young people supportive of the trans ideology. One speaker showed a cartoon that had one parent asking another parent who was pushing a stroller whether her child was a boy or a girl. “I don’t know,” the mother replied. “It can’t talk yet.” It wasn’t meant as a joke.

After Ehrensaft’s presentation, one mother stood up to ask how best to “explain gender to a three, for, and five-year-old? My daughter asks a lot of questions about gender expression and identity without knowing what she’s asking, but I don’t quite have the language to talk to her about it…Is that a boy, is that a girl, what does it mean to be a boy, what does it mean to be a girl? Is it because they have a penis? Is it because they have a vagina? And I don’t quite know how to use language to talk about gender…” Dr. Diane Ehrensaft’s answer gives a clear picture of how trans activists wish to impart the ideology of gender fluidity to children:

First of all, in terms of the question is that a boy or is that a girl, I would say we don’t know—we’ll have to ask them. So that would be the start, that only they know for sure. Some people like to be asked and some people don’t. I’d say you know, some people think (because by three you’re learning) that if you have a penis you’re a boy and if you have a vagina or a vulva you’re a girl, but actually it’s not like that. It’s not like that at all. If you’re a boy it’s because your mind is telling you I’m a boy. If you’re a girl it’s because your mind is telling you you’re a girl. Some girls like to wear dresses and some girls like to dress as Darth Vader—that’s a people thing, but there are some people where we live who think one thing is a boy thing and one thing is a girl thing. So there is a teaching moment there. Kids by three know their culture. Remember I said gender socialization starts at two? So we have to sometimes unsocialize those messages with new messages. Then the next thing is: Some people think there is only two genders. But there is lots and lots of genders—it’s just like a rainbow. It has all different colors. And then I’d stop there because that’s almost way too many words already for a three-year-old.​

There you have it, in her own words: Children must be “unsocialized” out of antiquated beliefs such as the idea that men have penises and women have vaginas, or that there are only two genders. Instead, children as young as three years old are to be told that you can be whatever you decide to be, regardless of biological reality. When children meet adults who have not yet relinquished common sense, they will be gently introduced to the concept of transphobia.

Ehrensaft’s views do not simply extend to children between the age of toddler and kindergarten, either. A father stood up to ask her another question: “A very strong message people have been talking about this morning is listening to the child, and letting them tell us. I’m just wondering if there are recommendations for pre-verbal children, so between the ages of one and two, suggestions for how to approach the topics that we’re talking about today?” Unsurprisingly, Ehrensaft had advice regarding “pre-verbal children” who can’t talk yet, too:

So the question is, what about the kids between one and two who are just developing language, or may not have it yet? They’re very action-oriented. This is where mirroring is very important, and listening to actions. So let me give you an example. I have a colleague who is transgender, and there is a video of him as a toddler—so he was assigned female at birth—there is a video of him as a toddler tearing barrettes out of then-her hair and throwing them on the ground and sobbing. That’s a gender message! And when it happens not just once or twice or three times, that’s a gender message. Sometimes kids between the age of one and two with beginning language will say “I boy!” when you say girl. Those two words: “I boy.” That’s not a pre-verbal, but an early verbal message. Sometimes there is a tendency to say, well honey, no, you’re a girl, because little girls have vaginas and you have a vagina so you’re a girl. And then when they get a little older you’ll hear them say: Did you not listen to me? I said I was a boy with a vagina. But they can’t say that between one and two, but they can show you by what they want to play with, and if they feel uncomfortable about how you are responding to them and their gender if you are misgendering them. So you look for those kinds of actions, like tearing a skirt off. There was one, I think this was in the Barbara Walters special, where this child wore the little onesies with snap-ups in between the legs, and at age one would unsnap them to make a dress and have the dress flow. This was a child who was assigned male. That’s a preverbal communication about gender, and the message back should not be to negate any of those expressions, but to go with them and see where they go. So that’s my sense about the one to two-year-olds. Children will know as early as the second year of life. They probably know before, but they’re pre-pre-verbal.​

In Ehrensaft’s view, a child throwing a tantrum and pulling out her barrettes, or a boy opening his onesie, or children simply playing make-believe—these are all reasons to believe that your child may not be the gender they were “assigned.” Despite evidence telling us that up to 80% of children who genuinely do struggle with gender dysphoria will later grow out of it, and the incredible danger that physical and chemical mutilation poses to the physical and mental well-being of children who decide to transition at a young age (which is already giving birth to the phenomenon of “detransitioning”), Ehrensaft advises parents to be on the lookout for signs that their child might actually be of the opposite gender—or any of an assortment of different genders, some of them yet unnamed and presumably undiscovered.

Trans activists are especially focused on young people because they rightly feel that indoctrination is more effective at a younger age. The fact is that experts like Ehrensaft are the ones informing new sex-ed curriculum for schools, new governmental policies, and new social responses to the transgender ideology. In her view, her ideology applies even to children under the age of five, including those who are “preverbal.” Most parents are unaware of what activists like Ehrensaft believe and teach, but it is incredibly important for people to be aware of what this ideology constitutes, and to find out whether it has infiltrated the curriculum of your local schools, as well.

Trans activists are waging a war for the hearts and minds of the next generation. Don’t fool yourself: That means your children, too.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Trans activists are waging a war for the hearts and minds of the next generation. Don’t fool yourself: That means your children, too.

That's a very informative article. I took it upon myself to do some research and found out that the transgender movement is part of the homosexual movement (the "T" in the LGBT acronym).

Now that it's been confirmed that the homosexual movement are child indoctrinators, what should be done about it?

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Originally Posted by aCultureWarrior
That's a very informative article. I took it upon myself to do some research and found out that the transgender movement is part of the homosexual movement (the "T" in the LGBT acronym).

Now that it's been confirmed that the homosexual movement are child indoctrinators, what should be done about it?

Parents need to be made aware, and either get schools to stop exposing their kids to this or else pull the kids out of public schools. Parents also need to teach kids correctly at home.

Parental rights are vanishing quickly. Numerous States don't allow parents to seek therapy for their gender confused/sexually confused/homosexual child. Some States even allow abortion for girls as young as 15 without parental consent. Some States allow a youth as young as 15 to get gender reassignment surgery without parental consent.

As you can see, the secular humanist cancer has spread throughout society. The President of the United States during his campaign even invited a drag queen turned transsexual to use the women's restroom at any of his businesses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDUdZaftjw4

Regarding schools: Did you know that the head of the Dept. of Education (Betsy DeVos) is a LGBTQ activist as well?

Betsy DeVos, a Friend of L.G.B.T. Rights? Past Colleagues Say Yes
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/politics/betsy-devos-gay-transgender-rights.html

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
.........Regarding schools: Did you know that the head of the Dept. of Education (Betsy DeVos) is a LGBTQ activist as well?

Betsy DeVos, a Friend of L.G.B.T. Rights? Past Colleagues Say Yes
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/28/us/politics/betsy-devos-gay-transgender-rights.html

Someone will have to prove that to me.

Look, whatever the answer to this evil is, it is NOT throwing people in jail for having a mental disorder. You just cannot roundup evildoers and jail them. This is not the medieval Papal States.

If the masses embrace evil, we may well be stuck with it. America is not immune from the ebbs and tides of history. In many nations, over many centuries, good Christians have been in extreme minorities and forced to live among barbaric peoples. That may well be what history has planned for us. All the laws in the world cannot change peoples' minds. Only education and faith can, and you cannot force it on people.

The REAL evil is the fake Christians who empower those who force these evils on use, people like [MENTION=10029]annabenedetti[/MENTION] who claim to be Christian yet give the power to those who force evils upon us every chance they get; like these fake Catholic lawmakers who support abortion and gay marriage, like Joe Biden and Pelosi. The wolves among the sheep like them are the enemy within.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Someone will have to prove that to me.

It just was, and there's much more where that came from when it comes to Donald Trump's LGBTQ ties.

Look, whatever the answer to this evil is, it is NOT throwing people in jail for having a mental disorder. You just cannot roundup evildoers and jail them. This is not the medieval Papal States.

What? You can't roundup rapists, robbers, murderers, child molesters, etc. etc. etc. and force them to go through the criminal justice system?

It sounds if though you're an anarchist and don't believe in the rule of law.

(Psssst, this is where you start using the word "consent").

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
......What? You can't roundup rapists, robbers, murderers, child molesters, etc. .......

Those are actual crimes on the books. They are evil, yes, but they are also criminal offenses. But you cannot criminalize this issue man. Sodomy use to be criminalized and they got rid of that because you cannot legislate what people do in their bedrooms. And personally, I don't care what they do in their bedrooms. Its shoving it down kids throats thats the problem.

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
sure you can

for instance, you can't legally rape in your bedroom

you can't legally molest children in your bedroom

you can't legally murder in your bedroom

But those are crimes in and of themselves and the location is irrelevant. You cannot do those things in OR OUT of a bedroom.

Obviously the phrase "what people do in their bedrooms" is a colloquialism, which is to say, what personal activities people do in the privacy of their own homes. You can run around naked in your home even though you cannot do it outside.

ok doser

lifeguard at the cement pond
But those are crimes in and of themselves and the location is irrelevant. You cannot do those things in OR OUT of a bedroom.

same thing with sodomy, used to be

we recognized that having it illegal wouldn't reduce the incidence to zero, just as the current laws against child molestation don't reduce that to zero

Catholic Crusader

Kyrie Eleison
Banned
Yep, what would Jesus do.

Actually he would do the same, if you believe the Bible, the only difference being that he will do it on judgement day.

Jesus said you must repent and believe if you want to be saved. Active homosexuals who accept and revel in their lifestyles have not repented, and if they remain unrepentant at the end of their lives they will be judged for hell.

Thats what Jesus would do.

Idiot.

aCultureWarrior

BANNED
Banned
LIFETIME MEMBER
Quote: Orginally posted by aCultureWarriorWhat? You can't roundup rapists, robbers, murderers, child molesters, etc. etc. etc. and force them to go through the criminal justice system?

It sounds if though you're an anarchist and don't believe in the rule of law.

(Psssst, this is where you start using the word "consent").

As you know, homosexuality is NOT illegal.

Almost makes me want to start a 5 part thread showing why it should be.

Those are actual crimes on the books.

As was (and is still in numerous States) homosexuality throughout the majority of US history.

They are evil, yes, but they are also criminal offenses. But you cannot criminalize this issue man. Sodomy use to be criminalized and they got rid of that because you cannot legislate what people do in their bedrooms.

Then you agree with the SCOTUS decisions stating that people have a "right to privacy"? (Roe v Wade, Lawrence v Texas, etc. etc.) (Get the word "consent" in there, I'm getting inpatient here).

And personally, I don't care what they do in their bedrooms. Its shoving it down kids throats thats the problem.

I hear that a lot around here. In other threads Musterion, ok doser and Patrick jane all stated that "as long as they didn't have to see it" they don't care.
http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634297&viewfull=1#post4634297

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...utlaw-sodomy&p=4634285&viewfull=1#post4634285

http://theologyonline.com/showthrea...ized!-Part-4&p=4489796&viewfull=1#post4489796

Of course that goes against the teachings of Christ, and the biblical role of civil government. Most sinful acts are hidden but that doesn't somehow make them legitimate Aaron.

The Horn

BANNED
Banned
No one is trying to force children or teenagers to become transgender . All transgender activists are trying to do is promote TOLERANCE of transgender people . There is a great deal of hostility to them in America , even bigotry .
Rates of trans individuals being brutally nurtured merely for being trans have been increasing .
Something needs to be done about this . Trans people are not a threat to society . Bigots are a threat to THEM .