PARASHAS SHEMOS: SHEMOS/EXODUS 1:1-6:1

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Rishon, 10-13. It is yom, day.

This week's Torah Portion is Shemot from the book of Shemot.

PARASHAS SHEMOS: SHEMOS/EXODUS 1:1-6:1

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
The only way to the Father is through Jesus.

John 10:1-2
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
(NKJ)

John 10:7-8
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 3:14
14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

Rom 11:25-28
25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
27 For this is My covenant with them, when I take away their sins."
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 3:11
11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
The only way to the Father is through Jesus.

1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
(NKJ)

7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.
(NKJ)

14 But their minds were blinded. For until this day the same veil remains unlifted in the reading of the Old Testament, because the veil is taken away in Christ.
(NKJ)

25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in.
26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob;
28 Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning the election they are beloved for the sake of the fathers.
(NKJ)

11 For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
(NKJ)

Shalom.

Thank you.

Do you accept the Scriptures?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Thank you.

Do you accept the Scriptures?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
I accept the new testament and Jesus. I'm a Christian, your an idiot.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Heb 8:13
13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
I accept the new testament and Jesus. I'm a Christian, your an idiot.

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

(NKJ)

13 In that He says, "A new covenant," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.
(NKJ)

That does not make sense. A Christian does not call anyone an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
That does not make sense. A Christian does not call anyone an idiot.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
A Christian does if the person is really an idiot. And you are. Your trying to get as many real Christians back under the curse of the old testament law. Your an antichrist.

Gal 3:10-12
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
(NKJ)

Oh yes and you are an idiot. That is a biblical term.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
A Christian does if the person is really an idiot. And you are. Your trying to get as many real Christians back under the curse of the old testament law. Your an antichrist.

Gal 3:10-12
10 For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them."
11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith."
12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
(NKJ)

Oh yes and you are an idiot. That is a biblical term.

Incorrect.

If you are a Christian then you obey God's commandments. If you do not then you are not a Christian. There is no neutral or indifferent in regard to God's commands or commandments. You either obey them or you don't. You don't get to live in lala land where you live and exist being a Christian saved and born again but you have never ever obeyed God. If you do, did you repent and place or put your faith in God and Jesus in regard to your sin? Did you know that God wants you to obey Him? Did you know that you should obey Jesus?

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

If you are a Christian then you obey God's commandments. If you do not then you are not a Christian. There is no neutral or indifferent in regard to God's commands or commandments. You either obey them or you don't. You don't get to live in lala land where you live and exist being a Christian saved and born again but you have never ever obeyed God. If you do, did you repent and place or put your faith in God and Jesus in regard to your sin? Did you know that God wants you to obey Him? Did you know that you should obey Jesus?

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
ROFLOL Your going to judge on what a real Christian is. lolololololololololo

(NKJ)

John 10:8
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

(NKJ)

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
ROFLOL Your going to judge on what a real Christian is. lolololololololololo

(NKJ)

John 10:8
(NKJ)

Heb 7:12
12 For the priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the law.
(NKJ)

Heb 7:18
18 For on the one hand there is an annulling of the former commandment because of its weakness and unprofitableness,
(NKJ)

(NKJ)
No.

That was something that was impossible to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Incorrect.

Shalom.

Jacob

No.

That was something that was impossible to do.

Shalom.

Jacob

I said
lol Your a liar, and an antichrist. And an idiot.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
lol Your a liar, and an antichrist. And an idiot.

You are in this thread fighting against God's word and speaking against me. I recommend that you stop doing so. I do not know any consequence if you do not, but I still recommend that you stop so that the word of God can continue to go forth. I know that you understand the concept of not speaking against the truth, but you usually apply it to others who post in response to you.

Shalom.

Jacob