The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness,because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them.For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.Professing to be wise, they became fools,and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things. - Romans 1:18-23 http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Romans1:18-23&version=NKJV

^^^^
That's you.

If you would obey God you would have been given wisdom. That scripture is about people who bow to statutes.

Right Divider

Body part
I thought you would ask.

Here are the scriptures that say it. has. been. restored:

Jesus says all things are restored, see Matthew 17:11-12; and Mark 9:12. David’s fallen tent is restored see Acts 15:16.
So now you think that John the Baptizer restored the kingdom? :rotfl:

Always misunderstanding the scripture.... so typical of you.

Acts 15:16-17 (AKJV/PCE)
(15:16) After this I will return, and will build again the tabernacle of David, which is fallen down; and I will build again the ruins thereof, and I will set it up: (15:17) That the residue of men might seek after the Lord, and all the Gentiles, upon whom my name is called, saith the Lord, who doeth all these things.

That refers to THIS:

Amos 9:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(9:11) ¶ In that day will I raise up the tabernacle of David that is fallen, and close up the breaches thereof; and I will raise up his ruins, and I will build it as in the days of old: (9:12) That they may possess the remnant of Edom, and of all the heathen, which are called by my name, saith the LORD that doeth this.

The LORD Jesus Christ went to receive His kingdom AND TO RETURN.

Luke 19:11-12 (AKJV/PCE)
(19:11) And as they heard these things, he added and spake a parable, because he was nigh to Jerusalem, and because they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. (19:12) He said therefore, A certain nobleman went into a far country to receive for himself a kingdom, and to return.

Just like you, they thought that the kingdom of God should immediately appear. The LORD Jesus Christ explained why that did NOT happen.

steko

LIFETIME MEMBER
You don't seem to realize the children of Israel were God's chosen people, and that their Messiah was to be believed, not rejected, when He came. He came to set up a Kingdom on earth, and that's the Gospel He preached while He walked among us.

Matthew 15:24 But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

When He was rejected, God turned to the Gentiles, and the Risen Ascended Lord gave Paul the Gospel of Grace which was preached to the Jews and the Gentiles. It's only "outlandish" to those who refuse to listen to those basic facts when they're presented.

:thumb:

popsthebuilder

Both of those sentences are LIES.

I already told you that God has not yet separated the wheat (believers) from the chaff (unbelievers) from within Israel.

The body of Christ is not grafted into Israel. The body of Christ is a NEW creature.

I have never said anything to the contrary.

What does this have to do with the doctrine of the trinity?
Questions can't be lies.

Why are you trying to back out now and retreat to the trinity?

It has everything to do with it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

That you are implying that I "think that the Jew didn't/ doesn't come to GOD through Christ".

That you are implying that I "think that the Jew didn't/ doesn't come to GOD through Christ".

1st) I didn't imply it; you did with your own words. And I asked it, giving you occasion to explain what you actually meant or that you actually do not understand.

2nd) "Because God hid this information from mankind.... why is that so hard for you to believe?"

So which is it? Did the Jew come to GOD through Christ, or was it hidden from them?

Is there one testament? 2, 3?

Christ Jesus was/ is all knowing so and the way and the truth, but you would have us believe there is a third testament that nullified the Word of GOD, the Christ, the words of the all knowing even though St. Paul was an admitted sinner. Blessed St. Paul indeed expounded upon the One gospel, the gospel of our One Lord and Savior, GOD almighty, through Christ.

I have to get back to work for now.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

Right Divider

Body part
1st) I didn't imply it; you did with your own words. And I asked it, giving you occasion to explain what you actually meant or that you actually do not understand.

2nd) "Because God hid this information from mankind.... why is that so hard for you to believe?"

So which is it? Did the Jew come to GOD through Christ, or was it hidden from them?

Is there one testament? 2, 3?

Christ Jesus was/ is all knowing so and the way and the truth, but you would have us believe there is a third testament that nullified the Word of GOD, the Christ, the words of the all knowing even though St. Paul was an admitted sinner. Blessed St. Paul indeed expounded upon the One gospel, the gospel of our One Lord and Savior, GOD almighty, through Christ.

I have to get back to work for now.
It is very hard for me to unravel your immense confusion.

There is a dispensation of the grace of God that was NOT revealed until after Israel rejected their Messiah. That is where we are TODAY and this was revealed to and through the apostle Paul. This dispensation will come to an end when the LORD catches up the body of Christ and resumes His dealings with Israel on the earth.

This is all very clearly laid out in scripture.