The Following, Arranged. Your thoughts?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Today is Sheni, Ziv 15. It is Yom, Day. Omer 30.

What do you think about the following as I have arranged it?

Law
Law of Moses
Mosaic Law
New Covenant Law
Law before Sinai
Moses
before Moses
Genesis
beginning
creation
Adam and Eve
forward
Abraham
Noah

Tnkrbl123!

Today is Sheni, Ziv 15. It is Yom, Day. Omer 30.

What do you think about the following as I have arranged it?

Law
Law of Moses
Mosaic Law
New Covenant Law
Law before Sinai
Moses
before Moses
Genesis
beginning
creation
Adam and Eve
forward
Abraham
Noah

I am not sure what to think of it because it seems to be just a list of words from the Bible. If it is a list it does not seem to be arranged in any meaningful order..but could possibly be a list of Biblical ideas out of order except if it is an out-of-order list the word "forward" would not be meaningful to that list - as it seems just a random word that would not fit and that could be replaced with any word for that matter.

What are you trying to get at here? what does this mean to you?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I am not sure what to think of it because it seems to be just a list of words from the Bible. If it is a list it does not seem to be arranged in any meaningful order..but could possibly be a list of Biblical ideas out of order except if it is an out-of-order list the word "forward" would not be meaningful to that list - as it seems just a random word that would not fit and that could be replaced with any word for that matter.

What are you trying to get at here? what does this mean to you?

I am uncertain why I put Abraham before Noah
I knew that was what I was doing

Tnkrbl123!

I am uncertain why I put Abraham before Noah
I knew that was what I was doing

yes and you also put Genesis in the middle when genesis means beginning. then Adam and eve are also in the middle and Adam and eve come after genesis. And new covenant law comes last- not in the middle...You also added random words in it such as "forward" which really has no consistency with any of the other words.
You made that list and so I was wondering what you were trying to get at because it was all out of order and I am still not sure what the substance of the post was trying to get at. Were you just bored and wrote down random words and put them in a random order of a list?

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
yes and you also put Genesis in the middle when genesis means beginning. then Adam and eve are also in the middle and Adam and eve come after genesis. And new covenant law comes last- not in the middle...You also added random words in it such as "forward" which really has no consistency with any of the other words.
You made that list and so I was wondering what you were trying to get at because it was all out of order and I am still not sure what the substance of the post was trying to get at. Were you just bored and wrote down random words and put them in a random order of a list?

No
I composed three opening posts in notepad and posted them today.
The order was not important, it was the thought that they convey. What I started with and what I ended up with, maybe.

Tnkrbl123!

No
I composed three opening posts in notepad and posted them today.
The order was not important, it was the thought that they convey. What I started with and what I ended up with, maybe.

Well when you posted it it came out as one long list out of order and since you asked "What do you think about the following as I have arranged it?".... You asked what others thought about the way you arranged it and so I commented that the way you arranged it did not make much sense

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Well when you posted it it came out as one long list out of order and since you asked "What do you think about the following as I have arranged it?".... You asked what others thought about the way you arranged it and so I commented that the way you arranged it did not make much sense

To begin with the word Law (or Torah) can mean Instruction, Teaching, Direction(, Law). The first five books of the TaNaK or the Bible or the Old Covenant (if it is the Old Covenant) or the Old Testament or the Christian Old Testament.