Love your neighbor as yourself.

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
I am sorry but the word Torah means instruction, teaching, direction, law. I am familiar with the word dispensation and arguments for dispensationalism, even for teaching, but I saw that I could reject them and read the Bible for myself, and understand it.

I said
The devil has given you all your understanding and your logic. The only true way of knowing the truth in scripture is through the Holy Spirit. You have a whole lot of ridiculous logic that could only come from the devil. You think that disagreeing with someone is rebuking them. That is straight from the devil.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
I said
The devil has given you all your understanding and your logic. The only true way of knowing the truth in scripture is through the Holy Spirit. You have a whole lot of ridiculous logic that could only come from the devil. You think that disagreeing with someone is rebuking them. That is straight from the devil.

Incorrect. You just addressed me about this on another thread, where I replied now that the word disagree and the word rebuke are different words, but you have not yet seen the response... you did not wait for it.

The Spirit of God helps us to understand Scripture if we do not just understand it when we read it. The devil does not help you to understand Scripture. What you are saying or communicating to me is wrong and inaccurate. What is false witness and false testimony? What about gossip and negative speech? Slander? An evil tongue?

beameup

I am sorry but the word Torah means instruction, teaching, direction, law. I am familiar with the word dispensation and arguments for dispensationalism, even for teaching, but I saw that I could reject them and read the Bible for myself, and understand it.
Of course you can read the Bible for yourself, and understand it.
You have just selected a portion of Scripture to base all you "theology" on.
Squeaky does the very same thing, but he bases all his theology on Matthew--Revelation.
So, you both are accusing the Holy Spirit of error by denying that the entire Bible is inspired and for our edification.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Of course you can read the Bible for yourself, and understand it.
You have just selected a portion of Scripture to base all you "theology" on.
Squeaky does the very same thing, but he bases all his theology on Matthew--Revelation.
So, you both are accusing the Holy Spirit of error by denying that the entire Bible is inspired and for our edification.
Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

I do not know why there are two lists of apostles. I have said that the whole and entire Bible is inspired of God and inerrant. In the Original Manuscripts and in English. The Holy Spirit is not in error. I believe that we are saying that the Holy Spirit wrote the Bible or inspired the writers or authors who did or who penned it. I don't know what you mean by what you say about Squeaky. I accept the TaNaK. What portion you are speaking of I do not know. As for Theology Theology is the Study of God. Bibliology is the Study of the Bible. I was all about the Bible and read it before any Theology. Don't accept man's ideas. Read the Bible for yourself. The TaNaK is the All Scripture Paul spoke of in his second letter to Timothy. Which came first, the TaNaK or the Old Testament? The TaNaK or the Septuagint?

beameup

Today is Chamishi, Ziv 4. It is Night.

The TaNaK is the All Scripture Paul spoke of in his second letter to Timothy. Which came first, the TaNaK or the Old Testament? The TaNaK or the Septuagint?

Nope. Peter states that what Paul is writing is SCRIPTURE. Besides that, there were Prophets in the early church (John is an example).
And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrestle, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. - 2 Peter 3:15-16

Even Peter was having some difficulty comprehending the things revealed to Paul by the Risen Christ, through the Holy Spirit. This is why the Pauline Epistles are the foundational documents of believers (not the Tanakh).

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Nope. Peter states that what Paul is writing is SCRIPTURE. Besides that, there were Prophets in the early church (John is an example).
And account that the longsuffering of our Lord is salvation; even as our beloved brother Paul also according to the wisdom given unto him hath written unto you; As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things; in which are some things hard to be understood, which they that are unlearned and unstable wrestle, as they do also the other scriptures, unto their own destruction. - 2 Peter 3:15-16

Even Peter was having some difficulty comprehending the things revealed to Paul by the Risen Christ, through the Holy Spirit. This is why the Pauline Epistles are the foundational documents of believers (not the Tanakh).
Today is Chamishi Ziv 4. It is Yom, Day.

You are incorrect.

You can read Paul's words in 2 Timothy to discover this. Chapter 3. Verses 16-17.

John who?