ECT Moment of Salvation Compared to Water Baptism

Danoh

And I'm asking why this "new heart" is never mentioned apart from this one prophet of Israel. Seems pretty important if you think that it's part of the dispensation of the grace of God. Why does Jesus never mention it during His earthly ministry to Israel? Why is it nowhere in Paul's epistles?

(Hint: it's part of the new covenant between God and Israel).

:chuckle:

That is just your overly literal approach at work, once more.

You are actually asserting the Body member does not have a new heart?

What, pray tell, do you think new man/ spiritual regeneration is?

It IS what we have in common with Israel's promise - of what - of the Spirit.

Though theirs is via a Covenant God made unto them in Christ after the world began.

Which world concerns God's Purpose in and through that Agency: The Nation Israel - a "one day" redeemed "nation" Israel as His Agency Nation over the Nations of the Earth.

In contrast, ours is outside of, and before that Covenant.

Ours is via a promise God made to Himself in His Son concerning a New Creature over the Heavenly realm before the world began - and is by virtue of our being placed into living union with Christ, by the Spirit, in the very moment we believe He died for our sins.

But both involve regeneration and with it, a resulting new heart or mind.

Rom. 14:5; 5:6-8.

Cross Reference

Though theirs is via a Covenant God made unto them in Christ after the world began.

Which world concerns God's Purpose in and through that Agency: The Nation Israel - a "one day" redeemed "nation" Israel as His Agency Nation over the Nations of the Earth.

Ours is via a promise God made to Himself in His Son concerning a New Creature over the Heavenly realm before the world began - and is by virtue of our being placed into living union with Christ, by the Spirit, in the very moment we believe He died for our sins.

Are these hearts pure ones?

DAN P

Hi , and a verse where , WHEN we are saved we receive a NEW HEART , I must have missed it !!

Is there a verse where HEART and MIND are inter-changeable ??

Here on earth we all have a HEART or we die as A HEART is needed to pump BLOOD ?

Do we then have TWO HEARTS ?

Or do we have a HEART in HEAVEN ??

dan p

God's Truth

Hi and a verse , that says that ?

Romans 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

If you don't recognize what I am saying as coming from the scriptures, try copying and pasting what I said and doing a Google search. See if you can find the scripture pertaining to what I said that way.

Opinions do not count and does ANIMAL sacrifices count today ??

Are you ZEALOUS of the Law of Moses as those Jews in Acts 21:20 !!

dan p

The old purification works are worthless.

DAN P

Romans 4:16 Therefore, the promise comes by faith, so that it may be by grace and may be guaranteed to all Abraham's offspring--not only to those who are of the law but also to those who have the faith of Abraham. He is the father of us all.

If you don't recognize what I am saying as coming from the scriptures, try copying and pasting what I said and doing a Google search. See if you can find the scripture pertaining to what I said that way.

The old purification works are worthless.

Hi and IF you read Gen 12:1- on and will see that it is not ABRAHAM , but it is ABRAM and also in Rom 4:16 , to the one's from Abram's FAITH !!

Gal 3:14 In order that the blessings 0f Abram might come to the Gentiles by Christ Jesus ( the SEED ) IN order that we might receive the PROMISE of the Spirit through FAITH !!

dan p

DAN P

Yes, it is born again hearts.

Hi and what do you believe about Jer 32:39 and 40 , that God will put FEAR IN THEIR HEART so that we ( JEWS ) will not depart from Me !!

I that what BEING BORN AGAIN means ??>

dan p

DAN P

They are both talking about true God's people with action and lips

It is new born of truthful heart with action and lips.

Hi and what about the verse in Jer 32:39 ??

And here I thought that PERFECT LOVE casteth OUT FEAR ??

The verse does not apply to the B O C !!~

CONTEXT always takes a BEATING HERE !! O WELL !!

dan p

meshak

BANNED
Banned
Hi and what about the verse in Jer 32:39 ??

And here I thought that PERFECT LOVE casteth OUT FEAR ??

The verse does nopt apply to the B O C !!~

dan p

It seems that you are confusing the word "fear".

It means utmost respect.

We are not afraid of anything but we have utmost respect for God and Jesus.

DAN P

I would suggest that's what the world tells us today. I haven't seen it in the bible.

Look at the conversion of Paul. After he had been blinded by Jesus, fasting and praying for three days then regaining his sight, he still had his sins. There was only one thing left to do. Look at what Ananias tells him.

Acts 22:16 And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name.’

Hi and how can Paul have sins when Paul had the Holy Spirit in Acts 9:6 !!

Read 1 Cor 12:3 and see !!

dan p

meshak

BANNED
Banned

dan p

Because Jesus' standard is perfection, and no one is perfect. not even Paul, only Jesus is.

Thats why it is just boasting to say you are sinless and saved.

DAN P

Because Jesus' standard is perfection, and no one is perfect. not even Paul, only Jesus is.

Thats why it is just boasting to say you are sinless and saved.

Hi and it obviously that you do not understand what 1 Cor 12:3 means ??

Can not make people DRINK !!

dan p

turbosixx

dan p

Are you saying he doesn't?

I didn't write this.
16 And now why do you wait? Rise and be baptized and wash away your sins, calling on his name.’