The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

So what happened with

I, gt, OBEY ALL of Jesus' teachings....I, gt, FOLLOW ALL of Jesus teachings, EXACTLY as He says…..Faith is OBEYING EVERYTHING that Jesus says....I OBEY EVERYTHING Jesus says...."

Jesus tells us what to do to enter the new covenant. You have no understanding and now your harassment is going to get a hold of you in the worst way again.

lifeisgood

No way it does not.

It matters not how much you say that Jesus is the Holy Spirit with a physical body is the Father with a physical body, the Bible contradicts you, gt.

Why wouldn't I repent of all my sins? What sins do you keep and do you think it is okay? Think.

What do you, gt, DO WITH THE SINS you DO NOT REPENT of?

John 12:32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."

Yes. The ONLY way of Salvation. Freely given to UNdeserving ones such as ourselves.

Paul says to the Jews first then Gentiles.

Yes.

Acts 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas answered them boldly: "We had to speak the word of God to you first. Since you reject it and do not consider yourselves worthy of eternal life, we now turn to the Gentiles.

To whom is the message of salvation sent? To the Jews.

What a shame that they rejected/s WHO Jesus is and WHAT He did.

Acts 13:26 Brothers, children of Abraham, and you Gentiles who fear God, it is to us that this message of salvation has been sent.

Acts 18:6 But when they opposed and insulted him, he shook out his garments and told them, "Your blood be on your own heads! I am innocent of it. From now on I will go to the Gentiles."

But what a GLORIOUS opportunity for us Gentiles to be grafted into God's Plan of Salvation.

Faith alone is dead and cannot save anyone, don't deceive yourself.

If Israel who 'OBEYED' God, LIKE YOU, were rejected, how can you want to be like Israel again?

Salvation is by Grace ALONE through Faith ALONE in Christ ALONE

Ephesians 2:8-9 - For it is by grace you have been SAVED, THROUGH FAITH—and this is NOT from YOURSELVES, IT IS THE GIFT OF GOD
Ephesians 2:9 - not by works, so that no one can boast.

popsthebuilder

Are you really that stupid?

John 17:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: (17:2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jesus called to His Father.

A Father is a PERSON. Anyone knows that.
A Son is a PERSON. Anyone knows that.
And you are speaking as a polytheistic person with out faith and with carnal understanding. Do open your ears that you might learn something from this fool.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

popsthebuilder

Are you really that stupid?

John 17:1-2 (AKJV/PCE)
(17:1) These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, Father, the hour is come; glorify thy Son, that thy Son also may glorify thee: (17:2) As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

Jesus called to His Father.

A Father is a PERSON. Anyone knows that.
A Son is a PERSON. Anyone knows that.
Still waiting on that scripture by the way; you know; cuz I'm dumb and ignorant, yuh know?

Oh yeah; no body said the Son wasn't a person goofy.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Yes. Those WHO He saves by His own prerogative. Salvation is a gift of God. You, gt, had absolutely nothing to do with His gift, it matters not how much you boast that you obeyed before you ever knew anything about Jesus.

The Holy Spirit is NOT God the Father.

Through the Holy Spirit.

He lives in those believing WHO He is and WHAT He did.

You, gt, say that you OBEY ALL of Jesus' sayings EXACTLY and then wen asked you confess that you do not, so where does that leave you and all your obeying, oh, wait, you say you do not obey....

He wasn't talking to the lost sheep of the house of gt.
Same tired excuses and misdirection.

lifeisgood

Jesus tells us what to do to enter the new covenant.

Yes, Jesus tells the lost sheep of the house of Israel what they have TO DO to enter the new covenant.

You have no understanding and now your harassment is going to get a hold of you in the worst way again.

ROFLSmiley.gif

popsthebuilder

In thousands of posts, GT has reject the grace of God.

You're sick for supporting her in her self-righteousness.
I don't know her as a person. I know and actually understand what it is that she is attempting to convey. If that wasn't the case then she would correct me; you should know that. If what she said couldn't be understood to be scriptural then I would ask for clarification from her; you should know that too by now.

Last edited:

popsthebuilder

Repent means to change ones mind.
Very good; now tell me why any would ever have a change of heart with reference to spiritual things if they didn't believe. I'll wait.

Oh; in case you still missed it;

One who believes faith isn't effectual i.e. doesn't produce change and works pleasing to GOD, doesn't repent or see the need.

popsthebuilder

There was no reason for Jesus to come if man could have pleased Him by "trying to please Him".
You got that backwards.

There is no reason to change if one doesn't believe that Christ justifies the wicked.

Oh that's right; being justified is wallowing in knowing sin and believing that the Christ doesn't have the power to cause you to change.

popsthebuilder

It matters not how much you say that Jesus is the Holy Spirit with a physical body is the Father with a physical body, the Bible contradicts you, gt.

What is your problem with God's Truth?

First Corinthians 12:13 declares, “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.”

Romans 8:9 - “You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.”

Ephesians 1:13-14 - “Having believed, you were marked in him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of his glory.”

LOL?

Yes.

What do you do with the sins YOU DO NOT REPENT of gt?

How sad that you think that for yourself.

Correct.

Of the house of Israel

I would appreciate when you quote my Lord Jesus Christ you quote Him correctly and not chop what He said to make Him a liar to peddle your false doctrine.

He did not say what you say. This is what HE said:
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel. (Matthew 15:25).

You, gt, have YOUR UNtruth, melded with God's Truth which produces nothing more than a false doctrine.

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the door of the kingdom of heaven in people's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to" (Matthew 23:13).

The Lord SAVES those believing WHO He is and WHAT He did and He provided the way to get salvation while we were still His enemies. How awesome the God I serve. Eternity will not be enough to say 'Thank you God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit) for saving me.'
First Corinthians 12:13 declares, “For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body—whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free—and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.”

Then why deny it when asked why you don't abide by the two commands of Christ which is keeping the law of the Spirit?