James 1:1 refutes MAD

john w

Hall of Fame
You're not in the body of Christ!!! seeing you reject the new covenant that was ratified by the blood of Christ. The gospel and the new covenant are the same thing you Moron. Dispies have a different gospel for every day of the week! Away with these liars already.

As I predicted-punt. I stay on topic:

Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

You won't touch that, as your daddy has a gag order on you. Right, toots? Right.

Your daddy the devil: Hush, my little demon....

john w

Hall of Fame
I'd say they hold to this happening sometime before he wrote his epistles.

Luke 22:31,32

31 Simon, Simon, Satan has asked to sift each of you like wheat.

32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith will not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers.”

Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?

Still waiting....Put the reefer down.

john w

Hall of Fame
Do you think I care about TOL!?! I just come here to sharpen my skillz on losers like you.

Still waiting for the mut to explain this "the gospel" that her saint Judas preached.

Asked over 13 times-not a peep.

The gospel and the new covenant are the same thing you Moron
Made up.
Dispies have a different gospel for every day of the week! Away with these liars already.

The mut does even know what the word "gospel" means, satanically asserting that there is just one piece of good news, in the book, and asserts that Judas preached the gospel of Christ-on record. SHE WON'T DENY IT.

Epoisses

You won't touch that, as your daddy has a gag order on you. Right, toots? Right.

You're not in the body of Christ and you never were. You are in the body of Dispensational unbelievers which is a modern-day cult.

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel that you reject every time you open your mouth. I don't cast pearls to swine like you.

Still waiting for the mut to explain this "the gospel" that her saint Judas preached.

Asked over 14 times-not a peep.

Keep "posting." This is easy.

john w

Hall of Fame
You're not in the body of Christ and you never were. You are in the body of Dispensational unbelievers which is a modern-day cult.

As I predicted-gag order by her daddy satan....

Epoisses

Asked over 14 times-not a peep.

Keep "posting." This is easy.

You believe the false gospel and once that happens people don't just give it up. Maybe one in a thousand might but that's not you.

Epoisses

Can one reject the new covenant and be in the body of Christ?

NO! NO! NO!

john w

Hall of Fame
The gospel that you reject every time you open your mouth. I don't cast pearls to swine like you.

The mut does even know what the word "gospel" means, satanically asserting that there is just one piece of good news, in the book, and asserts that Judas preached the gospel of Christ-on record. SHE WON'T DENY IT.

Epoisses

You reject the new covenant promise.

You're not in the body of Christ and you never were.

You got lied to and now your faith is broken.

john w

Hall of Fame
Can one reject the new covenant and be in the body of Christ?

NO! NO! NO!

john w

Hall of Fame
LOL. By your own lips you reject Christ with the forgiveness of sins. Nothing can be done for you.

Wrong, demon breath. Slower:Members of the boc are justified by the blood, apart from any covenant, demon.

I answered your question, fat lady. Answer:Can one reject the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, and be a member of the body of Christ?