Speaking Words of Torah

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Shalom.

Today, evening and morning, night and day, is Shishi (Sixth), 12-22.

I am writing from Tacoma, Washington.

Jewish Brethren,

Do you speak words of Torah one to another? Do you leave every conversation with a word of Torah as we ought to? We know the truth and how we are to live with and among each other.

Each individual according to the shema, we speak of these words, love of God and our neighbor, when we sit in our house (room), when we walk along the way, when we lie down, and when we rise. We have bound them as a sign upon our hands. They are a reminder between our eyes. We have written them upon our doorposts, and upon our gates.

May you proceed and minister the truth of God's Word, the truth of Torah, one with the other, knowing these things. May you be found in the service of Yahveh. May you be strengthened.

Shalom.

Jacob

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
Tehillim - Psalms - Chapter 133

1 A song of ascents of David. Behold how good and how pleasant it is for brothers also to dwell together! א שִׁ֥יר הַֽמַּֽעֲל֗וֹת לְדָ֫וִ֥ד הִנֵּ֣ה מַה־טּ֖וֹב וּמַה־נָּעִ֑ים שֶׁ֖בֶת אַחִ֣ים גַּם־יָֽחַד:
2 As the good oil on the head runs down upon the beard, the beard of Aaron, which runs down on the mouth of his garments. ב כַּשֶּׁ֚מֶן הַטּ֨וֹב | עַל־הָרֹ֗אשׁ יֹרֵ֗ד עַל־הַזָּ֫קָ֥ן זְקַ֥ן אַֽהֲרֹ֑ן שֶׁ֜יֹּרֵ֗ד עַל־פִּ֥י מִדּוֹתָֽיו:
3 As the dew of Hermon which runs down on the mountains of Zion, for there the Lord commanded the blessing, life forever. ג כְּטַ֥ל חֶרְמ֗וֹן שֶׁיֹּרֵד֘ עַל־הַרְרֵ֪י צִ֫יּ֥וֹן כִּ֚י שָׁ֨ם | צִוָּ֣ה יְ֖הֹוָה אֶת־הַבְּרָכָ֑ה חַ֜יִּ֗ים עַד־הָֽעוֹלָֽם:

Squeaky

BANNED
Banned
Why do you teach what is passing away? Has become obsolete.

[Jhn 10:1-5, 7-8
1 "Most assuredly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.
2 "But he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep.
3 "To him the doorkeeper opens, and the sheep hear his voice; and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out.
4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice.
5 "Yet they will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers." ...
7 Then Jesus said to them again, "Most assuredly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
8 "All who [ever] came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.

[1Jo 5:12-15
12 He who has the Son has life; he who does not have the Son of God does not have life. 13 These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life, and that you may [continue to] believe in the name of the Son of God.
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
[Act 4:12
12 "Nor is there salvation in any other, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved."
[Rom 2:25
25 For circumcision is indeed profitable if you keep the law; but if you are a breaker of the law, your circumcision has become uncircumcision.
[Gal 6:13
13 For not even those who are circumcised keep the law, but they desire to have you circumcised that they may boast in your flesh.

Jacob

BANNED
Banned
2 Corinthians 3:7 NKJV - But if the ministry of death, written [and] engraved on stones, was glorious, so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the face of Moses because of the glory of his countenance, which [glory] was passing away,

2 Corinthians 3:11 NKJV - For if what is passing away [was] glorious, what remains [is] much more glorious.

2 Corinthians 3:13 NKJV - unlike Moses, [who] put a veil over his face so that the children of Israel could not look steadily at the end of what was passing away.

Hebrews 8:13 NKJV - In that He says, "A new [covenant]," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.