Hollywood pedophiles

Grip Docility

Are you okay when black people affectionately call each other "******" but are offended [or pretend to be] when they hear any non-black person use the word in any context?

I’m past it, faggot. I’ve been taught by the teachers here and feel freed.

Thank you, faggot.

Sonnet

Ladies,

Sonnet is a leftist troll. He's pulling an Artie/Anna/Rusha on you, throwing Scripture he doesn't even believe in order to silence you, after he already said he doesn't even believe there is a God. Please don't let yourself be trolled by the hypocritical fool the way others have been suckered.

Equally, musterion's integrity is questionable.

Grip Docility

Another one exposed. They never last long.

It’s a point. People are quick to defend their sensitivities when they are their sensitivities. The point is that if one person in this site is offended by the word, people should care. It is a aware to some people. You do not know this?

musterion

I've been here for a few years. The other Old Timers may like me or not but I'm a known quantity. The only ones I know of who claim to have a problem with my integrity are leftists like yourself and a few cultists, all of whose opinions can be discounted as worthless.

Now you are a known quantity too. You're a hypocrite for judging people by a standard you don't even believe, and a troll for repeatedly trying to provoke people over things you don't believe.

Grip Docility

I've been here for a few years. The other Old Timers may like me or not but I'm a known quantity. The only ones I know of who claim to have a problem with my integrity are leftists like yourself and a few cultists, all of whose opinions can be discounted as worthless.

Now you are a known quantity too. You're a hypocrite for judging people by a standard you don't even believe, and a troll for repeatedly trying to provoke people over things you don't believe.

I’m no leftist. I noted that a poster here was offended by a word and remember my mother forbid the use of that word. How is that wrong to bring up when people are flossing over the biblical point of not offending their brother?

Sonnet

You have proven nothing musterion. Your integrity. like everyone else's is questionable.

Faggot is a nasty, provocative, deeply offensive word and you shouldn't defend it's use.

Grip Docility

No judgement to you. You are addressing people, but missing the point. Is the word faggot a word that doesn’t matter?

Sonnet

You're a hypocrite for judging people by a standard you don't even believe

Where did I say I didn't believe in the standard?

Constantly asserting I'm a troll (when I have simply asked for a definition of the Gospel) is trolling behaviour itself.

I offered to close the 'What is the Gospel' thread but nobody wanted to.

musterion

Where did I say I didn't believe in the standard?

Even assuming that's true, which I don't, the standard will do you no good because you reject the God who gave it. You're condemned unless you repent.

Constantly asserting I'm a troll (when I have simply asked for a definition of the Gospel) is trolling behaviour itself.

No. You have repeatedly been told with the saving gospel is but you repeatedly argue against it.

I offered to close the 'What is the Gospel' thread but nobody wanted to.

So you persist in discord anyway? Don't lie, you're loving these endless arguments you keep going with endless questions and objections, never accepting the truth because you simply don't want to. That's not why you're here. Troll.

Grip Docility

No.

I wasn't. I was just pointing out that some are being selectively outraged by it, because they are dishonest like you.

Do you agree with Jesus that Love the Lord your God with all your heart and mind and Love your neighbor as yourself, are the two highest commandments?

If you do, you can see that faggot isn’t a nice word. I wouldn’t want to be called faggot. Would you? If you don’t care, please feel free to tell me.