The Trinity

The Trinity

• Total voters

God's Truth

Jesus could do no miracle until the Father entered into Him, and Jesus into the Fathers presence which was around and in Him, which began His ministry.
The Father was always with Jesus.

Jesus has the Spirit from the Father.

Jesus is God come as a Man. Jesus could have at any time stopped being as a man.

God's Truth

You try again,

John 14:17
King James Version (KJV)

17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
Jesus was the one dwelling with them, and would be IN them.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

Colossians 1:27 King James Version (KJV)

27 To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:
Jesus is Christ.
John 14:10 King James Version (KJV)

10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

If the Father dwells in the Son, He dwells in you.

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit God.

Bright Raven

LIFETIME MEMBER
Hall of Fame
Jesus was the one dwelling with them, and would be IN them.

John 17:26 I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

Jesus is Christ.

Jesus' Spirit is the Spirit God.
2 Timothy 2:15 King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

lifeisgood

Jesus could do no miracle until the Father entered into Him

When did the Father entered Jesus, LA? When?

Spoiler
, and Jesus into the Fathers presence which was around and in Him, which began His ministry.

Luk 8:43 And a woman having an issue of blood twelve years, which had spent all her living upon physicians, neither could be healed of any,
Luk 8:44 Came behind him, and touched the border of his garment: and immediately her issue of blood stanched.
Luk 8:45 And Jesus said, Who touched me? When all denied, Peter and they that were with him said, Master, the multitude throng thee and press thee, and sayest thou, Who touched me?
Luk 8:46 And Jesus said, Somebody hath touched me: for I perceive that virtue is gone out of me.
Luk 8:47 And when the woman saw that she was not hid, she came trembling, and falling down before him, she declared unto him before all the people for what cause she had touched him, and how she was healed immediately.
Luk 8:48 And he said unto her, Daughter, be of good comfort: thy faith hath made thee whole; go in peace.

LA
Spoiler

God's Truth

Really? Really, gt? You think we are SPEAKING SLANDEROUS things publicly.

Maybe you should ditch the caffeine.

BTW gt, I, lifeisgood, will ALWAYS disobey you, gt.

I rarely ever drink coffee, or take any form of caffeine. You need to back off the caffeine? You and others here need to stop trying to slander me.

God's Truth

You are correct there is only one God (Father, Son, Holy Spirit).

The trinity doctrine says they are different and separate.

No such thing that God is three different and separate people pretending to be one and the same.

Hebrews 13: Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.

Jesus is God and he is the same one and only God as God the Father in the Old Testament.